BrightStar Care Plano, TX

Overview of Ratings

4.2

September 27, 2017

By Joe G_1

BrightStar Care has always met my needs. BrightStar Care has enabled me to do what I want to do. I've only used them for a limited time. So far they have helped me get out of bed.

September 26, 2017

By Rose H_1

BrightStar Care needs to be cheaper.I am living on a fixed income and my bill was very high so I'm going to have to let them go. BrightStar Care does the washing, sweeping, and whatnot around the house. My caregiver is only here 4 hours a day.

September 22, 2017

By Tim G

BrightStar Care is responsive. BrightStar Care allows me to go out and work while my husband is well-taken care of.

September 20, 2017

By Anonymous_363

I would like BrightStar Care's employees to be better trained with patients with my loved one's condition and have better behavior in the workplace.

May 15, 2015

By Matthew Calloway

I interviewed this provider

I was very impressed with this company. I had two other agencies in my home prior to bringing in Brightstar. One thing that really stood out about Brightstar was their customer service. My mother is very pick, and was constantly going through caregivers. Even once getting Brightstar in the home we went through several caregivers before finding the perfect fit. The difference with Brightstar was the fact the owner and the administrator came out on several occasions, so they get to know mom better. They actually invested in finding out more about her so they could find the perfect match. This alone meant the world to me, but they did actually find a great caregiver for mom who worked with her for two years.

From BrightStar Care

BrightStar Care is an in-home care provider serving Plano, TX and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care