BrightStar Care Plano, TX

Reviews of BrightStar Care | Plano, TX

4.3

November 08, 2017

By Lourdes R

Brightstar care is wonderful. They are there when I need them. Since I have arthritis, my caregivers help me by opening my water bottle for me.

October 18, 2017

By Jonathan B

BrightStar Care is a thorough company. BrightStar Care's services gave us the ability to get out of the house.

October 18, 2017

By Anonymous_253

I can't think of what I would say when recommending BrightStar Care. BrightStar Care's caregivers are nice people.

October 13, 2017

By Perry C

BrightStar Care just seems to be doing a good job for me. BrightStar Care helps me do things that I do not have to be doing.

September 27, 2017

By Joe G_1

BrightStar Care has always met my needs. BrightStar Care has enabled me to do what I want to do. I've only used them for a limited time. So far they have helped me get out of bed.

September 26, 2017

By Rose H_1

BrightStar Care needs to be cheaper.I am living on a fixed income and my bill was very high so I'm going to have to let them go. BrightStar Care does the washing, sweeping, and whatnot around the house. My caregiver is only here 4 hours a day.

September 22, 2017

By Tim G

BrightStar Care is responsive. BrightStar Care allows me to go out and work while my husband is well-taken care of.

September 20, 2017

By Anonymous_363

I would like BrightStar Care's employees to be better trained with patients with my loved one's condition and have better behavior in the workplace.

May 20, 2015

By Matthew Calloway

Brightstar has been wonderful with my mother. From the very beginning the owner came out to meet with myself and the owner, I knew this would be a good fit. He really took the time to understand my mothers needs and made sure the caregiver was a good fit. Mary took care of my mother for two years, and I could have not asked for someone more compassionate. I have recommend Brightstar to other friends as well.

From BrightStar Care

BrightStar Care is an in-home care provider serving Plano, TX and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care