Right at Home Seacoast New Hampshire

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Seacoast New Hampshire

Thomas23 December 24, 2013

To Carolanne and Michelle, Mom liked you. She is always fussy about who is in her house, but she liked you. Dad was a flirt who liked everyone!

Tom32 September 18, 2013

Elaine and the girls provided excellent care for my mother with great communication service I could trust and count on.

John42 May 25, 2013

Elaine, Paula and their skilled staf at Right At Home were amazing! They came through for us offering excellent care for our loved one at a time when she was terminally ill. It was reassurng to know that a compassionate human would be with our mother during the times we could not be there. The Right at Home Homecare agency was perfect for our needs. We couldn't be appier with the service provided to us.

Tom19 April 30, 2013

Michelle is a good worker and a nice person. She is very pleasant.

Lynn13 April 30, 2013

Excellent care was provided to my Dad. We appreciate the prompt responses to all our requests. Elaine and Paula could not have been nicer. I highly recommend them.

From Right at Home Seacoast New Hampshire