Right at Home Nassau Suffolk County

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Nassau Suffolk County

August 25, 2017

By Joe S_516527

I would refer Right at Home to others because of their timeliness, the hours of availability, and the quality of services provided. Right at Home sent caregivers to my loved one in assisted living, and I didn't have to worry about arranging that.

August 22, 2017

By CAPT

Other

For the past 18 months, my mother has received services from Right at Home daily healthcare aides. She was very pleased with the care she was given by Claudette, Doris, Johane, and Kim. I also met these ladies and can highly recommend them for their professional and personal qualities. Professionally, they are punctual, dependable, and extremely competent while performing their duties as a home health care provider for the elderly. Personally, they are pleasant and caring women who demonstrate sensitivity to the needs and concerns of their clients.

July 11, 2017

By Ben Rifkin

We recently used Right at Home Nassau Suffolk to help care for my Mom. Here are some short snippets regarding the wonderful caregiver's they provided: GAIL: Gail is an outstanding companion aide. She is gentle and kind, but also very engaged. She got my mom to take walks, to participate in activities, and had great conversations with her. I recommend her with the greatest enthusiasm and confidence. MARIE: Marie is an extraordinary companion aide. She is gentle and kind and sweet and provided my mother with the comfort she needed when she was struggling with illness. I recommend her with great enthusiasm and confidence. LISETTE: Lisette is a terrific companion aide. She is gentle and kind and sweet and provided my mother with the comfort she needed when she was struggling with illness. I recommend her with great enthusiasm and confidence.

June 29, 2017

By CaringReviewer140088

Katey took care of my mom for a couple of days during my father's wake and funeral. She provided excellent care and was attentive, engaged and anticipated my mom's needs. She made my mom and us children feel more relaxed during a difficult couple of days. I would recommend her without hesitation.

June 29, 2017

By CaringReviewer140088

June 13, 2017

By CaringReviewer137770

The team was always responsive, They made sure that my dad was well cared for and paid attention to detail.

March 21, 2017

By DadGStuff

I could not be more happy with Gregg and the staff of Right at Home. We were in a desperate situation at an assisted living facility and they sent the most wonderful person (Allie) who was immediately incredibly protective of my dad. She knew exactly how to handle my dad and took excellent care of him. We were very grateful for everything they and Allie did for us !

February 09, 2017

By Ken824013

Right at Home has provided excellent, conscientious caregiving service for both of my parents during a time of critical need. For many months we maintained a regular schedule of day and evening shifts, and the caregivers -- especially our principal companions, Belis and Marie -- were reliable, cooperative and compassionate. I would not hesitate to engage Right at Home for any caregiving assignment.

September 14, 2016

By Lynnm114

Other

Everything was explained . My mom's Aide is excellent and very caring. Very good with the family.

September 08, 2016

By Rick G

What can I say, Right at Home provided my father the greatest care that anyone could ask for. Our health care aide, Narman, was truly an angle from heaven. She cared for my father right up to the time of his passing. Her compassion, her caring, her understand, her knowledge and her professionalism where beyond outstanding and comforting to our family. Right at Home surely made a difficult time in our lives easier and comforting.

May 11, 2016

By kleibowitzQOTGC

Other

My mother-in-law is so pleased with Hope, her caregiver. Not only does she help her with her daily needs, but she is also a fabulous companion. I highly recommend Right at Home.

December 16, 2015

By Claire Fregeria

I was provided with an excellent home aide who was a big help toward my recovery.

November 25, 2015

By AD

I used Right at Home for about a month, and the staff was absolutely wonderful, compatible, and great. It’s a family-oriented business, and they were absolutely amazing. The scheduling was good; I worked overnight, so the accommodations to be able to talk to me at certain hours were actually wonderful. They were there when I needed them.

May 13, 2015

By Madeline10

We did use Right at Home for one visit, but the gentleman who came was from Queens, and he said that he didn't think he could come unless it was at least eight hours. I haven't used anyone else yet as I am managing on my own, but at some point, I would probably call them back when I need them for more than eight hours, and I might also try some other agencies. I basically just need it for respite because I am the primary caretaker, and I need to get away every now and then, so that is the whole issue. I had him for four hours; my original plan was to have him overnight. In some aspects, he seemed very good, while at other aspects, he seemed a little young and inexperienced, so we weren't 100 percent comfortable, but that was not the primary reason. He was OK being a man, but I don't know if my husband would have been that comfortable having him, and it was just a personal thing. But Right at Home was fine. I really have no complaints. It is just difficult to find the right fit. Everything was on the up and up; there were really no problems. The only thing I would have liked -- which I didn't get -- was I had to sign a number of papers ,and I did not receive any copies, which I think it would have been nice for them to at least mail me some copies. I got no copies of any of the documents that I signed; that is my only complaint.

April 17, 2015

By Ksmom1

I had a wonderful experience with this company and the specific caregiver who came to my home. I needed someone to help after major back surgery. Both the company and caregiver were very professional, responsible, and respectful. I appreciated the occasional check-ins by the owner to make sure everything was going well. From the initial consultation to the final follow-up, everything was clear and organized. My caregiver was kind, friendly, sympathetic, and thoughtful. She anticipated what I needed before I even knew it. She was trustworthy, honest, and reliable, and worked hard while she was here. She went above and beyond to be helpful. I didn't want to see her go! I very highly recommend this company!

January 08, 2015

By Dorothy's daughter1

Other

My mother, Dorothy, has been under the care of Right at Home since she had a stroke 2 months ago. Moms dearest wish was to come home. Until my brother could move cross country, back to moms house, she has been at an Assisted Living Facility with 24/7 aides. The aides and owner Gregg Balberra have been terrific. The aides have shown compassion and commitment beyond my expectation. I must mention Janeth, Shantel, Josephine, Natasha and Tiffany. They are professional and dedicated. Although Mom has had memory issues, she has specifically told me of her appreciation for the wonderful care. Gregg has done a great job of matching aides to mom's needs and personality. I highly recommend Right at Home Nassau Suffolk!

November 05, 2014

By Beth G.

My family was referred to Right at Home in Plainview, NY when my mother was in an assisted living community. Her health had declined and it became necessary for her to have a caretaker around the clock. Gregg and Eileen had a caretaker in place that very first day. My mother was also under hospice care, who covered 20 hours a week. There were days that the hospice caretaker did not show up for mom. But with a phone call to Right at Home, they always came through to have someone there ASAP. As mom’s health declined and her needs were re-evaluated, Right at Home always adjusted their care-giving to accommodate those spiraling needs. Gregg was there every time there was a new caregiver. He made sure he was there to introduce them to mom. Much care was also given to match the caregiver’s personality to moms. It is evident how compassionate Gregg and Eileen are, not only to the person they are caring for, but the family members as well. I knew Mom felt she was being well taken care of by their caretakers because in her last days, she thanked us for taking such good care of her. That is a testimony to Right at Home. I highly recommend Right at Home Nassau Suffolk to anyone who is put in this type of situation. My family and I were able to sleep at night knowing that we made the right decision to allow Gregg and Eileen to place responsible, compassionate, caring people with mom.

September 26, 2014

By Joan99456750

I can't say enough about the wonderful aides that Gregg and Eileen B. provided us to care for my Mom who was suffering from end stage dementia. Not only did I see how caring they were but family members of other residents in the AL (dementia unit) would make a point of telling me how lucky we were to have aides who cared so much for my Mom. Gregg and Eileen are compassionate and caring people who, since March of 2014, helped us give my Mom the best possible care, especially in her final days. I especially liked that we consistently had the same lovely aides caring for mom and that on very short notice Gregg and Eileen could arrange additional coverage when we needed it. I strongly recommend Right at Home.

January 23, 2014

By Harvey2

Gregg was there for us at the right time. He and his help were all terrific can't thank them enough!

From Right at Home Nassau Suffolk County

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Photos of Right at Home Nassau Suffolk County