Visiting Angels of the Berkshires

Reviews of Visiting Angels of the Berkshires

4.7

November 07, 2017

By Mary A_3

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels does not have a good office staff to work with. Visiting Angels makes my loved one's life easier by having companionship and taking care of less responsibilities for my loved one.

October 10, 2017

By Bev L

Visiting Angels takes wonderful care of me. They show up all time. Visiting Angels does the things I can't do myself.

October 05, 2017

By John & Irma S

Visiting Angels caregivers are very effective in meeting my needs. Visiting Angels caregivers do things I can't do like doing laundry, making beds, preparing meals.

September 25, 2017

By Gloria L_2

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is very caring and good. The owner really does a lot of work to make sure that they have good employees for their clients. My loved one is taken care of and I can relax because the caregivers from Visiting Angels do things with him that make me happy.

September 25, 2017

By Dorothy V

I like Visiting Angels because the people that they send are superb. My caregiver couldn't be any better. I couldn't do without Visiting Angels!

From Visiting Angels of the Berkshires

Visiting Angels of the Berkshires is an in-home care provider serving Pittsfield, MA and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels of the Berkshires offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels of the Berkshires