BrightStar Care of SW Pittsburgh

Overview of Ratings

3.1

September 06, 2017

By James S_520323

I do not believe in their shabby treatment of my case. They are dropping my case because they are dropping a number of clients at the end of September and I do not appreciate that. BrightStar Care could make life easier for me by being more stable and becoming better. They could also have better quality of nurses because mine has made several mistakes.

August 02, 2017

By Eva B1-W6-CGL-39 S_505289

I would not recommend BrightStar Care because of their inability to provide caregivers as needed. BrightStar Care could make my life easier by finding me a permanent caregiver.

July 20, 2017

By Diane C_498715

BrightStar Care is very rude. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. My husband had to stay in bed for three of four days when they wouldn't come. BrightStar Care didn't make my life easier. They added stress, and I broke out in shingles.

July 20, 2017

By Ronald S_498696

BrightStar Care has been taking a direct withdrawal from my account and are supposed to be issuing charges to my insurance company, but they haven't sent any invoices showing charges to my insurance company. The caregivers that come now are great, but BrightStar Care needs to straiten out its procedures.

From BrightStar Care of SW Pittsburgh

BrightStar Care of SW Pittsburgh is an in-home care provider serving Pittsburgh, PA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care of SW Pittsburgh offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care of SW Pittsburgh