BrightStar Care of SW Pittsburgh

Reviews of BrightStar Care of SW Pittsburgh

3.8

March 19, 2018

By Louise K_3

My caregiver is fantastic. She makes my life so much better. I have someone I can depend on come to help me.

February 02, 2018

By Eva B1-W6-CGL-39 S_1

Their response isn't as adequate as it should be. If there's need for a substitute, they often don't get one. I have been left in my bed for hours. They need to be more honest. They tell me something that isn't true to cover their tracks.

By Flora T_1

I like that I have the same caregiver every day, that is important to me. It has made my life better but giving me more incentive to do more for myself.

By Emily B2-W1-CGL-56 A_1

BrightStar Care provides me excellent caregivers and I like that the office calls ahead to tell me a different caregiver will be coming. The caregivers help me as if they really want to help me and are caring.

By Raymond B4-W1-CGL-21 J_1

They seem to handle everything that has to do with me. Everybody that works with them seems to be real nice, and that makes it pleasant. It helps me carry one. They take care of my house for me. I'm good with everyone that works here.

January 05, 2018

By Deborah B1-W1-CGL-21 H_1

The caregivers are real nice, and they do a good job. My family can't always be here to help me, so they've been a lifesaver that way.

December 21, 2017

By Susan B1-W2-CGL-22 R

I get a quick response back from BrightStar Care if I have any questions. At least the helper I have is really good. I need care with everything I do during the day. I really couldn't function without BrightStar Care.

December 16, 2017

By Nancy B4-W1-CGL-40 R_1

I would tell others that BrightStar Care has been able to help me with everything. The service gives me help with things around the house.

December 06, 2017

By James B1-W2-CGL-49 S_1

BrightStar Care has good caregivers, but the office is ridiculous because they do not know how to schedule their employees. They do not communicate time off very well, and they cannot find people to cover the shifts. BrightStar Care treats me well by having very caring aides, and that makes my life easier.

December 02, 2017

By Lisa B1-W2-CGL-60 S_1

BrightStar Care is excellent; whenever I have a problem, they fix it. My caregiver was able to get a lifeline by my dad within two days.

December 01, 2017

By David B4-W2-CGL-35 C_1

BrightStar Care sends out very kind caregivers who care about their work and I can see them emulate that in their care. BrightStar Care helps me to better myself physically and is there to provide for my mental and physical needs.

December 01, 2017

By Lisa B4-W1-CGL-73 K_1

BrightStar Care couldn't do anything to make me want to recommend them. They don't know how to treat people. That company has a real problem as far as employees. They're not very professional. The caregivers that are with me are good, but as far as them being consistent and taking care of the caregivers, that's not something I would rate highly.

November 16, 2017

By Anonymous_120

BrightStar Care has lot of good, but the office will get upset if I come to them with problems. The caregivers are needed for my loved one. They help my loved one get up, do their laundry, and go about the day.

November 02, 2017

By Lillian _2

BrightStar Care will send us hand sanitizer and other materials for the care of my loved one. The caregiver takes my loved one to the doctor and other specialists because he needs surgery in his leg.

October 11, 2017

By Anonymous_210

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because I feel it is good that BrightStar Care is available to help people. BrightStar Care has had a good impact on life because, even though I've only had a couple of caregivers, things have been good. Thanks to them, I have been able to get out more, drive around, and shop for groceries.

October 10, 2017

By Terry B1-W2-LN-112-S F

I would not recommend BrightStar Care because one caregiver is not so good. BrightStar Care has twice tried to get me into a nursing home and I do not appreciate that. BrightStar Care is trying to put me in a home and I am not happy with that.

October 04, 2017

By Helen B1-W6-CGL-25 N

BrightStar Care's employees are reliable. If I have any questions, I don't hesitate to call. I get help doing things that I normally couldn't do on my own.

By Lynn B4-W2-CGL-15 S

BrightStar Care is very helpful in all the tasks I need to get done. BrightStar Care helps me get around and get out.

By Lawrence B1-W6-CGL-63 C

BrightStar Care is conscientious, but some of the caregivers forget it. There are many things I couldn't do if it wren't for BrightStar Care because I am in a wheelchair.

By Frances B1-W2-CGL-33 B

BrightStar Care is always on time and does what they need to do. BrightStar Care always does what I ask them to.

September 25, 2017

By Louise K

The caregiver that comes is so fantastic. BrightStar Care helps take a lot of stress and burdens off of us.

September 22, 2017

By Theresa B1-W1-CGL-56 Q

BrightStar Care needs to be on the same page with me and needs to do training questions for all of their caregivers. My caregiver fell asleep when I was hurting really badly. All I asked her to do was to sit with me and help, but she couldn't even do that.

September 06, 2017

By James S_6

I do not believe in their shabby treatment of my case. They are dropping my case because they are dropping a number of clients at the end of September and I do not appreciate that. BrightStar Care could make life easier for me by being more stable and becoming better. They could also have better quality of nurses because mine has made several mistakes.

August 02, 2017

By Eva B1-W6-CGL-39 S

I would not recommend BrightStar Care because of their inability to provide caregivers as needed. BrightStar Care could make my life easier by finding me a permanent caregiver.

July 20, 2017

By Diane C_4

BrightStar Care is very rude. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. My husband had to stay in bed for three of four days when they wouldn't come. BrightStar Care didn't make my life easier. They added stress, and I broke out in shingles.

July 20, 2017

By Ronald S_1

BrightStar Care has been taking a direct withdrawal from my account and are supposed to be issuing charges to my insurance company, but they haven't sent any invoices showing charges to my insurance company. The caregivers that come now are great, but BrightStar Care needs to straiten out its procedures.

From BrightStar Care of SW Pittsburgh

BrightStar Care of SW Pittsburgh is an in-home care provider serving Pittsburgh, PA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care of SW Pittsburgh offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care of SW Pittsburgh