BrightStar Care of North Hills Pittsburgh

Overview of Ratings

4.2

November 08, 2017

By Virginia W

BrightStar Care's caregivers are personable and helpful. BrightStar Care has made life easier by doing chores around the house, errands, and providing transportation to doctor's appointments.

October 27, 2017

By Patricia L_2

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they're good. They don't give me any hard times or anything like that. Not like some companies do. The service has helped me in a lot of ways. I wouldn't be able to get dressed if they weren't here to help me.

October 24, 2017

By Anonymous_247

BrightStar Care does a good job, and is kind with me on the phone. I couldn't live without my caregivers.

October 23, 2017

By Robert D_3

The caregivers at BrightStar Care are very compassionate and the office staff does their very best to make sure that my services are provided. I have health issues myself and there's no way I could take care of Judy 24 hours a day. The fact that I have dedicated and compassionate caregivers to provide that care makes all the difference in my life.

October 19, 2017

By Margaret C_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because they are very dependable and my caregiver does a good job. Having BrightStar Care's services has improved my life because my caregiver can do things like my laundry, which I can no longer do myself.

October 13, 2017

By Edward W

We were really satisfied with BrightStar Care. The staff was very good that my mother had. They had good follow-up. They impacted her very well. They would help transport her which impacted her daily life greatly.

September 27, 2017

By Anonymous_358

I would recommend BrightStar Care, but it depends on where the clients live. They seem to have a hard time getting to my house. I appreciate that BrightStar Care has consistency.

September 26, 2017

By Mark A_1

BrightStar Care is good and they take care of me, but they need to have more people. BrightStar Care is very caring.

September 22, 2017

By Kathleen M_3

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is dependable and gets back to me quickly when finding someone to fill my requests. The caregivers help me because they are on time.

September 21, 2017

By Harinder G

I would say that BrightStar Care was good overall, but some caregivers were not as experienced as others. BrightStar Care's services were good about washing my wife and generally taking care of her.

From BrightStar Care of North Hills Pittsburgh

BrightStar Care of North Hills Pittsburgh is an in-home care provider serving Pittsburgh, PA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care of North Hills Pittsburgh offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care of North Hills Pittsburgh