BrightStar Care of North Hills Pittsburgh

Reviews of BrightStar Care of North Hills Pittsburgh

4.4

March 07, 2018

By Anonymous_793

I think for one, they need to hire better staff. I think that people with more skills would help. It kind of depends on the aide and whoever is working with me.

January 12, 2018

By Mary Alice B_1

BrightStar Care does a good job for me. I get help from BrightStar Care every day. I am not able to walk so they help me with my bath, change my bed and get my meals.

December 21, 2017

By Mary M_20

BrightStar Care is very good. They have been very accommodating and take care of what they say they will. BrightStar Care has given me a lot of help. They help me when I go to the bathroom. They watch while I am walking. They help me get showered and get my meal.

December 20, 2017

By Renee P_1

I found out they didn't have enough workers. BrightStar Care could have made life easier for me if they had more workers because I would give them a month's notice on the care that I needed, and I found it stressful that they would call me that morning to tell me that there was no one to take me on my errands.

December 13, 2017

By Margaret B_2

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I really like them. The services from BrightStar Care make my life easier because they help me clean my apartment.

December 07, 2017

By Anonymous_41

BrightStar Care is dependable and always tries to get people in here to help me. My caregiver from BrightStar Care should not be on the cell phone so much with BrightStar Care.

November 28, 2017

By Michelle B_1

BrightStar Care needs to communicate among themselves and hire better trained employees. In the beginning, the services made it worse because there was someone different everyday, but when we had a steady caregiver, my loved one was happy and well taken care of.

November 16, 2017

By Mary Elizabeth C

BrightStar Care caregivers are polite and seem to know what they are doing. I couldn't function without the caregivers because I can't walk or do any regular daily activities, like getting food for myself. The caregivers help me with living the normal life.

November 13, 2017

By Carole K

Once you get the care and the personnel that you need, it's great. I don't have to do difficult things when my caregiver can do them.

November 08, 2017

By Virginia W

BrightStar Care's caregivers are personable and helpful. BrightStar Care has made life easier by doing chores around the house, errands, and providing transportation to doctor's appointments.

October 27, 2017

By Patricia L_2

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they're good. They don't give me any hard times or anything like that. Not like some companies do. The service has helped me in a lot of ways. I wouldn't be able to get dressed if they weren't here to help me.

October 24, 2017

By Anonymous_247

BrightStar Care does a good job, and is kind with me on the phone. I couldn't live without my caregivers.

October 23, 2017

By Robert D_3

The caregivers at BrightStar Care are very compassionate and the office staff does their very best to make sure that my services are provided. I have health issues myself and there's no way I could take care of Judy 24 hours a day. The fact that I have dedicated and compassionate caregivers to provide that care makes all the difference in my life.

October 19, 2017

By Margaret C_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because they are very dependable and my caregiver does a good job. Having BrightStar Care's services has improved my life because my caregiver can do things like my laundry, which I can no longer do myself.

October 13, 2017

By Edward W

We were really satisfied with BrightStar Care. The staff was very good that my mother had. They had good follow-up. They impacted her very well. They would help transport her which impacted her daily life greatly.

September 27, 2017

By Anonymous_358

I would recommend BrightStar Care, but it depends on where the clients live. They seem to have a hard time getting to my house. I appreciate that BrightStar Care has consistency.

September 26, 2017

By Mark A_1

BrightStar Care is good and they take care of me, but they need to have more people. BrightStar Care is very caring.

September 22, 2017

By Kathleen M_3

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is dependable and gets back to me quickly when finding someone to fill my requests. The caregivers help me because they are on time.

September 21, 2017

By Harinder G

I would say that BrightStar Care was good overall, but some caregivers were not as experienced as others. BrightStar Care's services were good about washing my wife and generally taking care of her.

From BrightStar Care of North Hills Pittsburgh

BrightStar Care of North Hills Pittsburgh is an in-home care provider serving Pittsburgh, PA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care of North Hills Pittsburgh offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care of North Hills Pittsburgh