49 In Home Care Services near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 13 reviews for Pittsburgh In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
5 Surprising Ways to Make a Bathroom Safer
Article: The bathroom is one of the most dangerous rooms in the house, due to slips, falls, and scaldings. Five tips for making your bathroom safer.
Caring for a Parent and Child at the Same Time
Blog Post: Caring for older parents plus your own family is difficult, especially for younger caregivers. How to handle needy parents versus a new baby, and when it might be time to get help from home health agencies, for in-home care, or to move to assisted living or memory care.
How Do We Convice My Fiercely Independent Parents That They Need Help?
Question: It's hard to breech the subject of outside help for a loved one & there are many different types of care and assisted living options. See here how to talk to a loved one about assisted living, in-home care, home health agences, and continuing care communities. And when it is time to seek advice from geriatric care managers.
Get Cost Information
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own