Assisting Hands Home Care of St. Petersburg

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of Assisting Hands Home Care of St. Petersburg

Doris G_497441 July 18, 2017

So far, the caregivers have been pleasant and helpful and I was impressed with he owner. Assisting Hands has made my life easier because my caregiver makes me feel secure hen they are here and they help move things that I cannot move.

Jean D_495703 July 13, 2017

Assisting Hands is personable and easy to schedule appointments with. All of the caregivers that I had were phenomenal. The caregiver that Assisting Hands sent me was very accommodating in getting me clean and clothed.

"Martie" Y_494729 July 12, 2017

Assisting Hands is pleasant and their caregivers are hands-on and knowledgeable. The services have drawn my husband out of his shell. My husband smiles when the caregiver is around. She sits and talks with him, plays cards, and does adult coloring books with him.

Terry S_494699 July 12, 2017

Assisting Hands needs to work on their communication. As long as we got our regular caregivers, things were okay. If not, things fell apart. Assisting Hands provided 24/7 care for my mom. It was just me otherwise, so I wouldn't have been able to do it myself.

Michael H_488539 June 26, 2017

I would tell a friend that Assisting Hands is really personal about the care. They make you feel like you are the only client they have.

Gloria_484300 June 16, 2017

I would tell others that Assisting Hands will call you before they come and they care about clients.

Mary G_484277 June 16, 2017

I refer people to Assisting Hands all of the time. I tell them about my experience with my father's caregiver, they are great.

Kim T_471526 May 17, 2017

Assisting Hands worked with me and is reasonably priced. I like the care and flexibility.

Barbara M_470933 May 16, 2017

Assisting Hands provides great, quality service and attention.

Janet G_469423 May 12, 2017

Assisting Hands is thorough and reliable, the person they sent is a perfect match. It is a godsend to have someone like this in my home. She is dependable and caring and truthful. The quality of who they hire is excellent.

Leanne_469405 May 12, 2017

Assisting Hands is very organized and the office keeps in touch with their clients.

Everypenny3 September 20, 2015

Excellent response to our multitude of needs. From the first meeting with owner Becky and nurse Nancy , I knew that Dad with stage IV lung cancer and I were going to be in good hands. They found the perfect aides to meet his ever changing requirements and worked with me to easily adapt to our day to day changes.

About Assisting Hands Home Care of St. Petersburg

Assisting Hands Home Care of St. Petersburg is an in-home care provider serving Pinellas Park, FL and the surrounding area. Assisting Hands Home Care of St. Petersburg offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Assisting Hands Home Care of St. Petersburg