SYNERGY HomeCare of Phoenix, Arizona

Overview of Ratings

4.3

July 28, 2017

By Lucille F_503003

SYNERGY HomeCare answered my inquiry right away. Their management came out, met my mom, and formulated a plan for her care. SYNERGY HomeCare is helping my brother get a mental break.

July 20, 2017

By Martin Z_498901

SYNERGY HomeCare has treated me well. My caregivers have helped me with everything, like my medicine. They have treated me well.

June 21, 2017

By Wendy H_486403

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because they were kind and flexible when we had billing challenges.

June 12, 2017

By Samar S_481781

I tell everyone about SYNERGY HomeCare because they take care of their employees, and they treat you nicely, like family.

May 05, 2017

By Norma C_466156

SYNERGY HomeCare is professional, comes on time, and they care about me. They have been very good to me.

April 06, 2017

By Wendy O

I'm wheelchair bound so there are a lot of things I need done that I can't do on my own. The services help me do those things.

April 05, 2017

By Karol G

The caregivers help with the housekeeping. I have difficulty doing laundry so they do that. It helps me because I can't get around very well.

March 13, 2017

By Manuela E

The services help because my caregiver comes to take care of me in my home.

March 07, 2017

By Cecilia F

The services allow me to work and for my husband to not be alone.

March 06, 2017

By Sheree C

SYNERGY's services have helped a lot, because now my mom and dad have someone to help them around the house and that gives them confidence.

February 23, 2017

By Kathryn S

My mother is gradually improving and the services are helping her get her shape back.

February 06, 2017

By Mary M

My son is dependent on my help and requires me to prepare meals and take him to the doctor. It is convenient that I am able to receive a paycheck for helping care for my son.

January 18, 2017

By Maria M

The services take care of my mom.

January 05, 2017

By Anna V

Synergy's services allow me time to get the things done I need to do.

From SYNERGY HomeCare of Phoenix, Arizona

Synergy HomeCare provides personal assistance and caring to people in their homes. We offer hourly, daily or live in service for people of all ages. A Proud Member of the AARP National Employment Team. Both AARP & Synergy value the experience that a mature caregiver can bring to someone's life! NO CONTRACTS, JUST CARE! We have employed state of the art time and attendance telephony technology to ensure that your loved one is never without care.

Synergy HomeCare, the most trusted name in non-medical home care, stands out from the rest because we provide home care services to all ages. We can work with anyone in any age range and with any home care need. We also fully understand the importance of both immediate and long distance home care.

SYNERGY HomeCare of Phoenix, Arizona