ResCare HomeCare Phoenix, Arizona

Contact Now

Reviews of ResCare HomeCare Phoenix, Arizona

Shiela586870 February 28, 2017

I started with Rescare in October, it was the suggestion of United Health to use them. They have great people that come and take care of me. They come once a week. They clean my house, do my laundry, fold clothes, sweep and mop the floor, clean the bathroom and kitchen. I'm blind, I don't see anything on the floor. If I have mail, they make sure that it's my mail and I open it, they'll open it or we open it together and they usually read it to me.

I had some problem with the office but not with the people that come in, I'm very pleased with them. However, they worked on the problem and I have numbers to call like the directors. They're pretty good now. They're a very good company.

Marion060114 February 17, 2017

I have used Rescare for quite a while now. They've been pretty good. They provide me with home care. The lady comes in and does different things that needs a lot of bending because my back is very bad. She cleans my bathroom, kitchen and living room, changes my bed, vacuums, mops and anything I ask her to do. She is very good. I have really no complaints. If I have a complaint, they solve it right away. I'm very pleased.

Martha041327 February 07, 2017

I love my caregiver Charlene from Rescare. I have her for four years now, she comes three times a week. Sometimes I just leave the door open because sometimes I might be sleeping and she just does everything. She cleans my house, helps me with showering, makes my bed, takes the garbage out and does anything that I need. Charlene is nice and so fast. She's also fantastic and everything she does, its A+.

Robert163822 January 31, 2017

My caregiver from Rescare is Dolores. All of the people I had so far had been great. I haven't had any problems with them. Dolores cleans my house, would cook if I ask her to and takes care of my clothes. She's dependable and has a nice touch of humor. She just does a great job.

Eva417284 December 20, 2016

My daughter has a respite provider, but I provide rehabilitation and the adult tentative care. I'm an employee as well. As far as her respite care provider I've been very pleased, she's always on time. I started working for ResCare when Angel was about 3 years old, so I know the company as far as working for them for Angel's needs. The general interaction is always positive and the caregiver is able to meet the needs that we have for Angel. She's always on time. She does an excellent job as far as her interactions with Angel, which can be difficult some time.

Mara2 March 19, 2015

I think they need training for the caregivers for Rescare Homecare. I think that they don’t meet the needs of the patient at all. I am trying to look for a different place, but it’s hard because nobody services where I live up farther North. The staff was bad; they don’t show up on time, and they leave early. They don’t do what they were supposed to do.

The caregiver that we have gets involved in everything like I had a direct TV at home, and she asked how much it was. If I come in with a bag, she asked how much it was; she should not be involved in that kind of stuff. They must improve on quality of the people, and they must hire better staff and train them.

From ResCare HomeCare Phoenix, Arizona

Because all care is personal.

ResCare HomeCare personal care provides customized, hands-on assistance with day-to-day activities so your loved one can stay at home.

Our full range of daily personal care services includes daily meal preparation, housekeeping and maintenance in addition to assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, hygiene support, grooming, feeding, toileting, transferring and ambulation.