ResCare HomeCare Phoenix, Arizona

Overview of Ratings

4.5

January 31, 2017

By Robert163822

My caregiver from Rescare is Dolores. All of the people I had so far had been great. I haven't had any problems with them. Dolores cleans my house, would cook if I ask her to and takes care of my clothes. She's dependable and has a nice touch of humor. She just does a great job.

December 20, 2016

By Eva417284

My daughter has a respite provider, but I provide rehabilitation and the adult tentative care. I'm an employee as well. As far as her respite care provider I've been very pleased, she's always on time. I started working for ResCare when Angel was about 3 years old, so I know the company as far as working for them for Angel's needs. The general interaction is always positive and the caregiver is able to meet the needs that we have for Angel. She's always on time. She does an excellent job as far as her interactions with Angel, which can be difficult some time.

March 19, 2015

By Mara2

I think they need training for the caregivers for Rescare Homecare. I think that they don’t meet the needs of the patient at all. I am trying to look for a different place, but it’s hard because nobody services where I live up farther North. The staff was bad; they don’t show up on time, and they leave early. They don’t do what they were supposed to do. The caregiver that we have gets involved in everything like I had a direct TV at home, and she asked how much it was. If I come in with a bag, she asked how much it was; she should not be involved in that kind of stuff. They must improve on quality of the people, and they must hire better staff and train them.

From ResCare HomeCare Phoenix, Arizona

Because all care is personal.

ResCare HomeCare personal care provides customized, hands-on assistance with day-to-day activities so your loved one can stay at home.

Our full range of daily personal care services includes daily meal preparation, housekeeping and maintenance in addition to assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, hygiene support, grooming, feeding, toileting, transferring and ambulation.

Photos of ResCare HomeCare Phoenix, Arizona