MD Home Health/MD Home Assist

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of MD Home Health/MD Home Assist

Marvin11 January 21, 2015

I have been a client with Home Health Assist for several years through the VA. I get HSK service and have been very happy with the service and people they have sent to me.

Anthony17 December 27, 2014

I have been a client for about four years and have been well satisfied with the service. My caregiver has been very dependable.

Anna Mae2 December 27, 2014

I have been a client of MD Home Assist about four years and have been very satisfied with the nursing service I receive. I have had the same caregiver the whole time, and she has been very hardworking and dependable.

Gloria24 June 27, 2014

I am very happy with mother's caregiver and the agency. She is very good to my mother and she goes above and beyond her duties as a caregiver. I would recommend this agency to whomever is in need of this type of services.

Tena1 June 19, 2014

The service that I receive is great. My caregiver does things for me that I am no longer able to do. I depend on her a lot.

Caring94704450 June 19, 2014

I have been a client with MD Home Assist for about three years. I am very satisfied with the quality of services I receive and the skilled and cheerful caregivers I have been provided with.

Mary94617050 June 18, 2014

I have been a client for about thirteen years and have had the same caregiver for all this time. She has been very trust worthy and dependable. I am very pleased with the service I have received.

Shirley94616750 June 18, 2014

I have been satisfied with this agency. The caregiver I have been provided is very dependable, and understanding of me when going through hard times. The office personnel has always been very helpflul when needed.

Rebecca22 June 13, 2014

I am a client of MD Home Assist. I have severe asthma and RA. I have been a client for about 15 years. Except for when she has been out on vacation, she has been my main caregiver. I am very satisfied with this company.

James94453350 June 13, 2014

I have received great service. My caregiver is on time and does anything that is necessary. I don't know what I would do without her.

Bernadence June 13, 2014

I have been a client with MD Home Assist for about fifteen years and have been very satisfied with all the services. I have had the same caregiver for almost all of these years. I am blessed to have such a loyal employee and compassionate caregiver.

John92061550 May 13, 2014

The service that I have been receiving is excellent. My caregiver is great. I don't know what I would do without her.

Sprenta May 13, 2014

My service has been great. My caregiver does an excellent job. I am visually impaired, so I depend on her to do a great job.

Dawn13 May 13, 2014

My caregiver is the best that I have ever had. The service is great.

William36 April 30, 2014

I appreciate the service I receive from MD Home Assist. My caregiver goes above and beyond the regular service to meet my needs. I am very happy with this agency.

Gloria20 April 30, 2014

I have been with MD Home Assist for a couple of years and am very satisfied with the quality of work and the pleasant nature of the caregivers.

Janet91189150 April 30, 2014

I have only been with your company for a short while but I have received great service. My care giver does a fantastic job.

Edgardo1 April 30, 2014

My caregiver does a fantastic job. She always makes sure that I have everything I need. She is the best caregiver that I have ever had. Great service!

Sandy33 April 29, 2014

My Caregiver helps me in and out of the shower. She will help me wash places that I can't reach. She does a very good job.

Caring91035850 April 29, 2014

My caregiver is very good. She helps me with my shower and keeps my house very clean. She will also run errands for me.

Phil10 April 22, 2014

As a client of MD Home Assist I get PC and ask help and I'm very satisfied. I'm also getting help from the Home Health side of the agencies. The staff I have dealt with have been very professional and helpful.

Caring90536950 April 22, 2014

I have had my caregiver for serveral years now. She does an excellent job keeping my home clean.

Lyndel April 22, 2014

MD Home Assist has been very, very good. I've been most pleased with everything that's been done in a variety types of work at my home. I look forward to each time my caregiver comes.

Ruth30 April 10, 2014

I am not only grateful for services provided by MD Home Assist but also feel their judgement in the people they hire is right on. I have been a client for about 8 years and can always count on their honesty, compassion and excellent services.

Claudia9 March 31, 2014

I have been a client with MD Home Assist for about 3 years. I have Celebral Palsy and am wheel chair bound. I get total care and have the excellent caregivers that I depend on.

Stephen11 March 31, 2014

My Caregiver is the greatest. She will do anything that I need done. I have been very happy with the service that I have received.

Ruby5 March 31, 2014

I haven't been on service very long but I am very happy with my caregiver. She does a good job.

Ruth28 March 28, 2014

My caregiver has been very dependable. She helps with my shower, housekeeping and shopping. I am very happy with this agency.

Evelyn7 March 28, 2014

I have been with MD Home assist for a couple of years. I am very happy with the housekeeping service I receive.

James81525650 March 21, 2014

Superb services provided! I never had a complaint. Marcy is a caring lady. Her work is excellent. Way to go!

Barbara88134750 March 20, 2014

I have been with MD Home Assist for over 7 years. I have MS and am wheelchair bound. MD provides my housekeeping needs and have had and do have very dependable, kind and knowledgeable caregivers.

Alice20 March 20, 2014

I am very happy with my caregiver. She is very thorough and always on time.

Michael42 March 19, 2014

They are excellent! I have had several different home care agencies in the past and MD Home Assist has provided me the best caregivers by far. The office personnel are wonderful!

William 1 March 19, 2014

My caregiver is very good and always on time.

Anna Mae1 March 12, 2014

My caregiver is always on time and ready to work. She does a fantastic job. I don't know what I would do without her.

Frances14 March 12, 2014

They’re very good. I’m very satisfied with the services provided. I’m very happy with the caregiver. She is on time and does a very good job. My caregiver is always on time and does a great job.

About MD Home Health/MD Home Assist

MD Home Health/MD Home Assist is an in-home care provider serving Phoenix, AZ and the surrounding area. MD Home Health/MD Home Assist offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of MD Home Health/MD Home Assist

• Spanish

• Licenses: State Licensed & Medicare Certified

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We check credit history
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Patient Transfers
  • Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care
  • Ethics
  • Training areas extra: All caregivers required to complete 16-hour "Direct Careworker" program established through Arizona Long Term Care System

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address