Lillian's Care Inc.

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEoc

Reviews of Lillian's Care Inc.

4.4

December 01, 2017

By Denise L_1

The people that work for Lillian's Care are nice, but I do have problems with them. Lillian's Care never pays their caregivers on time, and there are always issues with time cards. Lillian's Care has paid my daughter late three times so far. When my caregiver gets upset, I also get upset. I argue most of the day when my caregiver is upset because she isn't getting paid on time. When I get upset, it affects my breathing. The services are helpful, but when something goes wrong, I get the brisk of it.

November 17, 2017

By Delphine W

I would refer others to Lillian's Care because they're very good people to deal with, things go smoothly, and they always get in touch with me to see if things are okay. The services provided by Lillian's Care have made it easy to call them, and they call my caregiver when she clocks out, and there's not a whole lot of paperwork in the clocking out process.

By Barbara D_1

Lillian's Care acts quickly and does whatever we need. They are very thorough. Lillian's Care gets people who I need that can help me with things I cannot do.

By Annette B

Lillian's Care Inc. has good quality, they care, and they listen. The level of care is excellent.

By Peter W

I would tell a friend that Lillian's Care Inc. sends a caregiver to me who cooks breakfast for me and who helps me to shower. The caregiver definitely makes my life a lot easier and I can always call him, even off the clock, and he will come over if I am going through something and having a rough time spending the whole night with me.

October 20, 2017

By Nelson H

Lillian's Care Inc. has good caregivers that they provide, but they have no nurses and therapists that were with the company that I could see. The caregivers were very good. Lillian's Care Inc. provided the necessary and qualified caregivers that could help me.

October 20, 2017

By Edward J_1

Lillian's Care Inc. needs to better interview their aides and get better quality aides. My stress levels have been through the roof, and things have gotten much worse for my husband and I.

By Jerome C

I have already recommend Lillian's Care because she does a very good job and I was really impressed. It's hands-on, she took me through the steps of what I would need to do to get the services. Lillian's Care has made my life easier because I have help! I'm not really able to get around and function like I used to and I now have someone to take me to my doctor appointments.

By Ruth J

I would recommend Lillian's Care Inc. because they provide a good amount of care. Lillian's Care Inc. provides my loved one with one-on-one contact and they always have a caregiver ready to help us. I know that Addie will be taken care of.

By Aaron M. S

I would tell a friend that Lillian's Care is pretty good because they all work with me. Lillian's Care has made life easier in a lot of ways.

September 20, 2017

By Joyce B_2

Lillian's Care comes out and they check on me to see if everything is going smoothly. They take care of whatever I need. The services help because my nephew is working for me and doing everything that I can't do.

By Gwendolyn M

I have recommended Lillian's Care in the past, I have no problem with recommending them in the future. The most helpful part of the services from Lillian's Care is how consistent they are.

By Viola D

Lillian's Care is a good company, they keep up with me, and they do everything right. The services help me to know that there is someone there to help me with errands and other tasks.

By Susan-Anne F

Lillian's Care tends to my needs and that is a great reason for my help. Lillian's Care is always there when I call into the office.

By Sandra R_3

When I want the caregiver to be removed, they should remove them. They told me they didn't have a replacement. I would want for the PCA to give me more hours because they cut my hours.

From Lillian's Care Inc.

Lillian's Care Inc. specializes in providing in-home care that benefits the whole person, physically, mentally, and emotionally, as well as their loved ones. We are a family-owned and operated business and place a high priority on making sure our caregivers are well-trained and compensated, offering a full benefits package. We believe that happy, competent caregivers are the cornerstone of care.

Photos of Lillian's Care Inc.

Features of Lillian's Care Inc.

Agency Type

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 1 To 15 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening