Helping Hand Home Health and Hospice

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Helping Hand Home Health and Hospice

Keith11 January 23, 2014

Dianna, Eileen and Rifka were invaluable in assisting my sister and myself in the care and ultimate passing of our mother. Eileen gave my mother the place she could peacefully and pain-free go in her last time. It allowed our families (niece and her family also) to say our good-byes and know mom was comfortable at the end.

Lynne11 December 31, 2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the organization Helping Hand Hospice most especially to Dianna, our point person; Eileen, our nurse; and Rivka, our social worker. These there are living, breathing angels. This organization gave our mother peace and allowed my family to say our goodbyes and express our love to mom. We can never thank them enough.

Winston1 December 31, 2013

The helped care for my mother when her kidneys failed her. They were very nice and I liked their aide. Mu mom also appreciated their help. Thank you staff at Helping Hand for your support.

palife1 November 26, 2013

I interviewed this provider

I would like to thank Helping Hand for the care they provided for my father. We started with HHH through home health care and eventually had to transfer to hospice care. All the staff involved in his care were professional and caring. I cannot express enough my gratitude for the support that I received. I highly recommend this agency for any and all health needs.

About Helping Hand Home Health and Hospice

Helping Hand Home Health and Hospice is an in-home care provider serving Philadelphia, PA and the surrounding area. Helping Hand Home Health and Hospice offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Helping Hand Home Health and Hospice