AlwaysOn Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of AlwaysOn Home Care

Caring85353950 February 12, 2014

We've had different needs. We've had from 24 hours to once a week for 3 hours and they have been very accommodating for whatever we need. Elizabeth has been with my mother for a very long time. She has a wonderful attitude about doing anything for my mom. She's very willing to do anything for her. It's been a wonderful experience with Elizabeth. She goes out of her way and do whatever she can.

The management of AlwaysOn is always checking on how things are. They're always visiting my mom and reviewing her needs.

Judy9 October 03, 2012

They were available right away when I needed somebody initially. I was able to contact them more than anybody else. I thought they were professional. I thought that the caregivers handled themselves very well and helped me when I needed help. They did whatever I needed done without any problem. They drove, straightened up and helped me do things, whatever it was at that time. I'm now able to handle the things myself now. I used them when I had a hip replacement and I needed help back then. I thought that they really did an excellent job and I would use them again when needed and will recommend them to others.

Melinda6 October 01, 2012

I needed temporary staffing and Always On Health Care was the name they gave me. Their caregivers are kind and caring. They are educated and very good at what they do. I have used them to care for my mom at the same time I have used them at my job. They're very professional. My mother needed and still needs 24-hour care because she fell and broke her hip. So they've done everything that she needs them to do as far as her ADLs at the same time working hard with her to try to make her more independent.

Peggy5 September 27, 2012

I decided to give Always On Health Care a try. Denise is wonderful. She's always cheerful and upbeat. She even bought me a juice drink because she thought I need to eat more. If I have a doctor's appointment, she drives me safely. She has also a good sense of humor. She doesn't use her cellphone inside the car. I feel very safe with her. She's an ideal employee.

Dorothy6 September 26, 2012

I have Jamie as my caregiver. She helps me with my shopping because I can no longer see the labels and makes sure that I don't buy the wrong food. She is well trained to know exactly what I need. I haven't had any problems with them. They told me I would never raise their price and they don't. I need very little care mainly just someone to accompany me shopping. With my age she always holds me so that I won't fall and I appreciate that. Sidewalks are not always even and I don't see curbs well as I used to.

I imagine that the management of Always On Health Care is good. I can tell from the girls who take me shopping. They are very knowledgeable and they understand a whole lot about health care. I have been using their service for about 2 years.

Dorothy S November 29, 2011

I HAVE HAD A POSITVE EXPERIENCE WITH ALWAYSON BECAUSE EVERYTIME THE CAREGIVER COMES, SHE'S ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL, AND ALWAYS HAS A WONDERFUL SENCE OF HUMOR TO MAKE EVERY VISIT A GOOD TIME! THE SERVICE IS GREAT FROM THE CAREGIVER TO THE STAFF; THEY TAKE CARE OF MATTERS AND ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS IN A TIMELY MANNER. I WAS SO FORTUNATE TO HAVE MY DAUGHTER FIND A COMPANY THAT CARES AND PROVIDES GREAT SERVICES! I WOULD DEFINATELY REFER MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO ALWAYSON HEALTHCARE!

From AlwaysOn Home Care

AlwaysOn Healthcare is your best choice for home care. We're here to be your loved one's devoted caregiver and uplifting companion, whether it's a few hours or around the clock. Our services are available throughout the Phoenix Metro area. Our experienced and nurturing staff is the best in the Valley because they receive the best training.

Each caregiver completes a hands-on training taught by our nurse educator, as well as 12 hours of continuing education each year. To ensure quality and safety, all staff members are carefully screened, fingerprinted, bonded, insured and undergo an extensive background check.

Services Offered
  • 24 hour care
  • Respite care
  • Companionship
  • Assistance with hobbies or small projects
  • Transportation
  • Meal preparation
  • Feeding
  • Laundry
  • Assistance with personal grooming
  • Medication reminders

If you have needs that are not mentioned, we can customize a plan that has the right services for you. We have staff on call 24 hours a day including nights, weekends, and holidays. AlwaysOn Healthcare Inc. ensures that you will always have the care you need, regardless of illnesses or conflicts.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes

RN on staff: Yes

Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes

Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Features of AlwaysOn Home Care