Shining Star Home Care Inc. - Pasadena, CA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Shining Star Home Care Inc. - Pasadena, CA

Giovanna M. August 10, 2017

I have been very pleased with the genuine care my loved one receives from the caregivers. The customer service has been above and beyond and truly appreciated! I would highly recommend Shining Star services.

ann.krause April 12, 2017

I am responsible for the care of a 75 year old woman with Alzheimers and a heart condition. Shining Star is providing 24/7 care for her in her own home. The 2 caregivers are completely dependable, trading days off when necessary. They treat her as a family member, shopping and cooking for themselves and her, reading to her, going through her family albums with her, taking her for walks in her wheelchair, and enjoying the backyard together. The also bathe and exercise her everyday. She loves her cats, and the caregivers take good care of them too. They give her the medications prescribed by her doctors and take her to all doctor appointments. I manage her bills, but am so grateful to have no worries about the weekly money spent on the food and hygiene supplies required. They shop for what is needed and are so responsible. I'm very grateful to Shining Star's management, the caregivers, and to my friend who recommended them to me.
Ms. Krause, Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind and detailed experience with Shining Star Home Care! As a family owned and operated business, we focus on family values. We treat our clients and staff like family in hopes they will do the same for us. I am glad to hear Evelyn and Nida are attentive. I want to thank you for your support. I always like to say-the clients we serve along with our loyal staff members is what made Shining Star was it is today!

About Shining Star Home Care Inc. - Pasadena, CA

Shining Star Home Care Inc. - Pasadena, CA is an in-home care provider serving Pasadena, CA and the surrounding area. Shining Star Home Care Inc. - Pasadena, CA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Shining Star Home Care Inc. - Pasadena, CA

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • In Home Health
  • Range Of Services Extra: Transportation, Doctor's Appointments, Diabetic Care, Medication Management

Types of care

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening