Home Care Assistance - Pasadena, CA

Reviews of Home Care Assistance - Pasadena, CA

4.7

December 29, 2017

By Elizabeth W_2

They are excellent. They know what they are doing and they are very efficient. Knowing somebody is there to help me brings me a sense of security.

December 08, 2017

By Luray G_1

Home Care Assistance works with me and respects the client and family issues and needs. I love that they have a case manager and take needs and wants seriously. Home Care Assistance's caregiver is excellent. She knows what she's doing and cares for the client. She is also very understanding and compassionate. The agency itself interviews caregivers before they come. They are outstanding. This agency has been hands down a million times better than the other agency we had before.

December 06, 2017

By Anne C_2

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance is very responsive, caring, and I can always reach them. The quality of the people sent are great. Home Care Assistance has been really good to me, and I feel that I am really taken of.

November 28, 2017

By Grant R_1

Day to day, I don't know what to expect from the workers. Some of the caregivers have an easier way, they're a little more understanding. I would recommend Home Care Assistance because they are reliable. Somebody's always here. The service hasn't helped me much. That could be my shortcoming or theirs. I feel like I've gone down. I think they're caring, but I don't know whose shortcoming it is.

November 22, 2017

By Bernice M_2

The caregiver that we have from Home Care Assistance is amazing caregiver. The caregiver takes us to the store which is important because we don't drive anymore.

November 14, 2017

By Lucy C_1

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because I am very pleased with them. They are very nice to have around. Home Care Assistance makes my life easier because I live alone, so just the fact that they are here with me is helpful.

October 13, 2017

By John H_4

Home Care Assistance is responsive, professional, they spent a lot of time listening, and understand our needs. Home Care Assistance is there to assist with daily chores and running errands. My loved one is able to do things that she wouldn't otherwise be able to do since she can no longer drive.

October 09, 2017

By Suzanne P

I would say that Home Care Assistance is dependable. I don't like to be around people, so it is hard when the caregiver comes so early in the morning.

September 19, 2017

By Beatriz Q

Everyone from Home Care Assistance is quite good. The caregivers are all very willing to help me with what I needed done, and were almost all pleasant. They were very hands-on and would do things that I didn't ask them to do, like feed the dog. The services from Home Care Assistance helped make my life easier. They helped me shower, got my food, straightened up the kitchen. They did anything I needed help with, and they did very willingly.

September 13, 2017

By Judith M_1

Home Care Assistance is well prepared, companionable, intelligent, and they know what the boundaries are. The services from Home Care Assistance have helped me to move around, they help me to get things done.

September 11, 2017

By Leigh A

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance is reliable. Home Care Assistance has helped the most with keeping my loved one calm and getting him to do the things that he needs to do.

August 22, 2017

By Dave W_1

Home Care Assistance was timely, confident, caring, and efficient. They followed directions. Having Home Care Assistance allowed me to sleep at night.

August 10, 2017

By Mike A

Home Care Assistance has done what they said they would do. Home Care Assistance frees me up to get out of the house and do things that need to be done.

By Sue D_1

Home Care Assistance could better screen the nurses that they send. Home Care Assistance benefited me because I didn't have to worry about my loved one being home alone during the day.

By Gretchen A

Our caregiver from Home Care Assistance is on time, very efficient, and everything has gone great. The services from Home Care Assistance have made thing so much easier to for us. It is a huge relief.

By Colleen C

I would tell others that Home Care Assistance is a good company because they do a good job. There hasn't been much that the caregivers do for the client. They will know how to do what needs to be done when it comes up.

July 28, 2017

By Becky H_2

I was very pleasantly surprised and satisfied with the service I received from Home Care Assistance. My caregiver was excellent, was a great driver, and I had no complaints. I would recommend their services to anyone who might need them. I needed to get to a doctor's appointment, and my caregiver helped with that. I think Home Care Assistance was great.

July 19, 2017

By Gena B

Home Care Assistance has proved they have very good caregivers and they answer all my question right away. Home Care Assistance allows me to not worry about my mother being alone.

July 19, 2017

By Marc S

Home Care Assistance gets along well with my mom, performs the job well, and there are no problems with them being late and missing days. They are reliable. Home Care Assistance provides the care that Lois needs and I don't have to go over and take care of her.

July 11, 2017

By Dirk S

Home Care Assistance did all of the things that they said they would. That is much appreciated. I didn't have to deal with helping my mom. I live in Georgia, and she lives in California.

July 11, 2017

By Trevor C

Home Care Assistance has a well-organized office, and they have very good caregivers. Home Care Assistance has made the client's life easier because she would be in danger if her medication is not taken care of.

July 10, 2017

By Pat P_1

Home Care Assistance was helpful and efficient. The caregiver was quality. I was able to call Home Care Assistance and someone was available last minute.

June 22, 2017

By Nancy M_8

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance sent a quality caregiver right off the bat. There was a lot of follow-up since the beginning. Having a caregiver from Home Care Assistance with my mom makes a big difference for me. I just like having someone with her.

June 14, 2017

By Laura B_1

Everything about Home Care Assistance was professional, our caregiver was great, and everything went as we has hoped and expected. We weren't really sure how everything was going to play out. We didn't need our caregiver to do much and she understood that. She had a very warm non-intrusive personality. She brought a great energy into the room.

June 09, 2017

By Anne C_1

Home Care Assistance is very responsive to my needs and very nice to deal with. Home Care Assistance assists me with daily living chores. The caregivers love my dog.

May 23, 2017

By Luray G_2

Home Care Assistance works with me, and I can interview the caregivers before they are chosen. I also like that they can take the billing right out of my back account. The service has been helpful and improved my life. I haven't had any issues with the caregivers

From Home Care Assistance - Pasadena, CA

Home Care Assistance - Pasadena, CA is an in-home care provider serving Pasadena, CA and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance - Pasadena, CA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Care Assistance - Pasadena, CA