Hcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance - Pasadena, CA

Sue D_509328 August 10, 2017

Home Care Assistance could better screen the nurses that they send. Home Care Assistance benefited me because I didn't have to worry about my loved one being home alone during the day.

Gretchen A_509242 August 10, 2017

Our caregiver from Home Care Assistance is on time, very efficient, and everything has gone great. The services from Home Care Assistance have made thing so much easier to for us. It is a huge relief.

Joyce C_508792 August 09, 2017

I would tell others that Home Care Assistance is a good company because they do a good job. There hasn't been much that the caregivers do for the client. They will know how to do what needs to be done when it comes up.

Becky H_503354 July 28, 2017

I was very pleasantly surprised and satisfied with the service I received from Home Care Assistance. My caregiver was excellent, was a great driver, and I had no complaints. I would recommend their services to anyone who might need them. I needed to get to a doctor's appointment, and my caregiver helped with that. I think Home Care Assistance was great.

Gena B_498222 July 19, 2017

Home Care Assistance has proved they have very good caregivers and they answer all my question right away. Home Care Assistance allows me to not worry about my mother being alone.

Marc S_498220 July 19, 2017

Home Care Assistance gets along well with my mom, performs the job well, and there are no problems with them being late and missing days. They are reliable. Home Care Assistance provides the care that Lois needs and I don't have to go over and take care of her.

Dirk S_494243 July 11, 2017

Home Care Assistance did all of the things that they said they would. That is much appreciated. I didn't have to deal with helping my mom. I live in Georgia, and she lives in California.

Mary W_494230 July 11, 2017

Home Care Assistance has a well-organized office, and they have very good caregivers. Home Care Assistance has made the client's life easier because she would be in danger if her medication is not taken care of.

Pat P_493528 July 10, 2017

Home Care Assistance was helpful and efficient. The caregiver was quality. I was able to call Home Care Assistance and someone was available last minute.

Nancy M_487564 June 23, 2017

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance sent a quality caregiver right off the bat. There was a lot of follow-up since the beginning.

Laura B_483409 June 15, 2017

Everything about Home Care Assistance was professional, our caregiver was great, and everything went as we has hoped and expected.

Anne C_481292 June 09, 2017

Home Care Assistance is very responsive to my needs and very nice to deal with.

Luray G_474809 May 24, 2017

Home Care Assistance works with me, and I can interview the caregivers before they are chosen. I also like that they can take the billing right out of my back account.

About Home Care Assistance - Pasadena, CA

Home Care Assistance - Pasadena, CA is an in-home care provider serving Pasadena, CA and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance - Pasadena, CA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.