Synergy HomeCare Metro NJ, New Jersey

Contact Now

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare Metro NJ, New Jersey

Jeff4 April 10, 2013

My wife heard about Synergy Home Care. She got some good recommendations as well. Her mother was in this business. She called them and liked what she heard. One of the owners lives close by in our neighborhood. We felt comfortable with them and they were very professional right from the beginning.

I've had somebody from Synergy for about two years. Not just one person, but over that time we've also kept the same person for about a year which is very good to have that consistency. There had only been 3 main caregivers for almost 2 years. They are capable, helpful and nice.

Diane16 April 10, 2013

My mom was in a nursing home facility and I knew at that point that she would need more care at home. I asked the people at the facility for places that I could call. I interviewed 3 or 4 people that represented different caregiving agencies. I was very impressed with Casey at SYNERGY. He was very personable and understood my mom's needs. He came up with the right person for my mom.

My mother had two caregivers from them. In the beginning she needed 24/7 care. There was a caregiver who was amazing. She really got my mom back to her feet. She really listened to my mom and took good care of her. The second caregiver, whom she still has, by far the best person I've ever met. The management has always managed to come up with people who work extremely well with my mother.

Madelaine October 27, 2011

Synergy HomeCare has provided 24/7 care for my Dad for the last year. It has given my brother and I tremedous peace of mind to have such a wonderful care-giver. The aide is genuinely concerned with my Dad's well being. It has been an extremely positive experience for us.

Lisa B. October 25, 2011

I can't say enough about Synergy Home Care. I have called on them many times over the last year to help out with my elderly mother and a brother who has disabilities. In every instance they have been compassionate, helpful, and genuinely interested in assisting families in every way possible. It is obvious that they are in this line of business because they truly want to help people with the challenging and oftentimes complex issues that arise with taking care of family members. Every caregiver that came to help, whether just for the day or overnight, was kind, professional and knowledgeable about what they were doing. I was able to have peace of mind and go about my life, especially at times when I needed to travel, and feel reassured that all was being taken care of with the level of concern one would expect from a family member. I will call on them again in a heartbeat, knowing that their services outshine many other companies in the same line of business.

Howard Cohen October 25, 2011

Synergy HomeCare has provided my mom with 24/7 care for the last year and a half and it has given me and my two siblings the peace of mind that was sorely missing for the prior several years. The aide has become part of our family and is genuinely as concerned with mom's wellness as we are. Her every-other-weekend replacements have been as reliable as she is and we've had no miscues of any kind since day one. It has been an extremely positive life-altering experience for all of us.

Peter Traister December 17, 2009

I used this service

We used Synergy for a 3 week period while my mother rehabed from Hip surgery. Starting with their Home assessment person and through 2 caregivers, they were great. Kind, caring, very supportive and extremely patient. My mom's progressive was greatly accelerated by their services.

From Synergy HomeCare Metro NJ, New Jersey

Synergy HomeCare provides non medical home health care services to all age groups specializing in eldercare and those choosing to live at home or in Assisted Living facilities and need assitance. We provide Certified Home Health Aides and companion aides trained to service individuals who need assistance whether it is short term or permanant. Our services are offered hourly, daily, 24 hour around the clock (continuous) and live - in. We are the affordable, compassionate choice for families considering nursing homes or assisted living facilities, and our attentive, dependable caregivers offer comfort and relief to many that may need temporary or more permanent care. Our customized in-home and in facility care plans are perfect for seniors and others limited by Alzheimer's disease or dementia, patients recovering from surgery - even new mothers that need a break. Let us be that perfect puzzle piece to help your family improve the quality of life of their loved ones. We can be reached 24 hrs - 7 days a week on our 24 hour hot line number (973) 975-8864 (after normal work hours)

Here are just some of our services offered:

• Companion Care
  • Transfer and Light Exercise
  • Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
  • Showering and Bathing
  • Surgical Recovery Assistance
  • Hospital Sitting
  • Work Back Up Programs
  • Long Term Care Insurance Policies Managed and Accepted

We cover Union County, Essex County and Passaic County: Including Millburn, Short Hills, Livingston, Westfield, Clark, Cranford, Parsippany, Montville, Pompton Lakes, Maplewood, South Orange, Madison, Summit, Berkeley Heights, Clifton, Florham Park, Roseland, Garwood, New Vernon and many more.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes

RN on staff: Yes

Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes

Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Features of Synergy HomeCare Metro NJ, New Jersey