Home Instead Senior Care - Cleveland - Parma

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Cleveland - Parma

James26 April 17, 2013

It doesn't get any better than five stars

Louaine April 12, 2013

Everything is just wonderful!

eileenp April 10, 2013

My uncle is receiving excellent care from Home Instead caregivers. I also utilized Home Instead in my previous position as a director of an Assisted living facilities. Home Instead provided companion services and transportation services to residents who were in need of services in addition to assisted living services. The caregivers are highly trained and caring individuals.

lisajanik April 09, 2013

I used Home Instead to care for my Mother and they did a fantastic job!

GAC April 09, 2013

I used Home Instead for several years for my parents. All experiences were positive and my concerns were dealt with promptly. I would use them again without contacting any other provider.

Ann S April 09, 2013

Outstanding professionalism and responsiveness. HomeInstead's flexibility and empathy won over a senior who needs the service but was ambivalent about accepting help. Can recommend them.

lehmand April 09, 2013

My mother was using Home Instead for 3 months up to her passing. The agency kepth the family informed of what was happening with my mother. I can't say enough about the care-giver Danielle, who my mom really bonded with. She took the time to vist with my mom on her own time when she was in the hopital and we were able to hear may good stories of the time Danielle spent with my mom. I would definitely recommend Home Instead to anyone.

Marion6 March 29, 2013

Does everything fine. All girls are pleasant and agreeable. Gets things done on time.

Leonora1 March 29, 2013

Pam, my caregiver is a blessing to me - cheerful and efficient. We have become great friends.

Diabq March 20, 2013

My Senior Care - you don't have enough stars for Brenda. We trust her ways of taking care of me and my belongings. She is like a gift from God.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Cleveland - Parma

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Cleveland - Parma

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address