Home Instead Senior Care - Cleveland - Parma

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Cleveland - Parma

August 22, 2017

By Diane

The best care ever. Cathy treats my mom like her own mother. She is always willing to do whatever mom needs.

August 22, 2017

By Debbie

I love the scheduling ease of Home Instead. Our caregivers are very qualified and professional.

July 17, 2017

By Denise C.

Other

Home Instead took care of our Mom until she could no longer be at home. They provided excellent care for Mom, worked with us to to accommodate the times we needed and their care givers are compassionate and responsible. Thank you, Home Instead, for your great service.

July 14, 2017

By Laura Cummings

There's no greater gift than to care for and love someone as much as you do. My mother's caregiver, April, has made tears turn to laughter and anxiety to peace. She is attentive to my mom's needs and treats her with love and dignity. Prior to Home Instead I had another agency. There were things that began to concern me: my mom asking if "they" are coming again, a call from the agency telling me my mom wasn't answering the door : while they were at the wrong house, a guarantee of the same caregiver fell through as each day a new categiver was coming. So, I was pretty prepared when I met with Shanon Gielty the coordinator to ask some questions I had never considered as well as share with her my expectations . She listened and reassured me: most importantly, she followed through. She selected April based on my description of my mom and how I imagined a perfect caregiving experience to be. Now, instead of my mom asking "why do they have to come?", she's asking "Where is she? Is she coming today?" I come home to find them laughing, dancing and having so much fun. There are times I honestly think my mom would rather be with April than me. That says a lot because my mom and I have been best friends and "partners in crime" for forever . I presently living with my mom and knowing that she is well cared for I am able to take some needed breaks. In the fall when I return to teaching I know I will feel less stressed knowing my mom is safe and happy.

May 03, 2017

By Lisa837001

He likes those who sit with him and talk. He likes having help with the dishes and vacuuming.

March 31, 2017

By A Concerned Daughter706615

Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of experience with home care services, and fortunately we are able to afford to have care in the home versus moving to a nursing facility. All the people are very nice and try to accommodate as best as possible to our requests. I feel the most concerning issue seems to be the limited amount of caregiver pool there is to choose from. I don't know if they have a hard time finding people to work in this field or if the type of person we are requesting is rare. On a positive note, however, they have always had someone to fill the openings, so that has been very much appreciated. Overall the caregivers are competent and compassionate, which is what is expected when trusting someone with your loved one.

March 31, 2017

By Alice817436

Other

I live far away from my mother, who is in a nursing home; so, a good, reliable caregiver is essential, Home Instead staff--professional, courteous, compassionate, and flexible. Caregiver-5 stars!

March 29, 2017

By Francis726080

We are very pleased with their services. They go out of their way to accommodate our needs. The gentleman that we work with is just great.

March 27, 2017

By 1932lpetti

Very professional and caring service. We are so lucky to have found Home Instead. Highly recommended.

November 09, 2016

By JoyceG

I have had such a positive experience with Home Instead Senior Care! With a broken shoulder and broken arm, I was really limited in caring for myself. I found each and everyone of the staff to be sensitive to my situation and willing to help me with everything that I needed. After approximately a month I was able to care for myself, but I will not hesitate to contact them again if and when I need it!

December 31, 2015

By Linda Miller

I would recommend Home Instead without hesitation. I am very satisfied with the level of service to us.

December 16, 2015

By P. O'Brien

They are always there for me. I like my worker. She does a good job. This is a terrific service.

May 14, 2013

By Jean19

Jane is quite intelligent - she makes good decisions. She is also very well organized. She has good social skills and ismkind and considerate with others. She is a pleasure to be with.

April 17, 2013

By Nancy35

Christine is my caregiver from Home Instead Senior Care. She is completely reliable, efficient, thorough, and caring. We enjoy a very comfortable patient/caregiver relationship. Christine understands me very well. We have a lot of good laughs together. I am very grateful!

April 17, 2013

By James26

It doesn't get any better than five stars

April 12, 2013

By Louaine

Everything is just wonderful!

April 10, 2013

By eileenp

Other

My uncle is receiving excellent care from Home Instead caregivers. I also utilized Home Instead in my previous position as a director of an Assisted living facilities. Home Instead provided companion services and transportation services to residents who were in need of services in addition to assisted living services. The caregivers are highly trained and caring individuals.

By lisajanik

I used Home Instead to care for my Mother and they did a fantastic job!

By GAC

I used Home Instead for several years for my parents. All experiences were positive and my concerns were dealt with promptly. I would use them again without contacting any other provider.

By Ann S

Outstanding professionalism and responsiveness. HomeInstead's flexibility and empathy won over a senior who needs the service but was ambivalent about accepting help. Can recommend them.

By lehmand

Other

My mother was using Home Instead for 3 months up to her passing. The agency kepth the family informed of what was happening with my mother. I can't say enough about the care-giver Danielle, who my mom really bonded with. She took the time to vist with my mom on her own time when she was in the hopital and we were able to hear may good stories of the time Danielle spent with my mom. I would definitely recommend Home Instead to anyone.

March 29, 2013

By Marion6

Does everything fine. All girls are pleasant and agreeable. Gets things done on time.

March 29, 2013

By Leonora1

Pam, my caregiver is a blessing to me - cheerful and efficient. We have become great friends.

March 20, 2013

By Diabq

My Senior Care - you don't have enough stars for Brenda. We trust her ways of taking care of me and my belongings. She is like a gift from God.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Cleveland - Parma

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Cleveland - Parma

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details