Home Instead Senior Care - Cleveland - Parma

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Cleveland - Parma

Francis726080 March 29, 2017

We are very pleased with their services. They go out of their way to accommodate our needs. The gentleman that we work with is just great.

1932lpetti March 27, 2017

Very professional and caring service. We are so lucky to have found Home Instead. Highly recommended.

JoyceG November 09, 2016

I have had such a positive experience with Home Instead Senior Care! With a broken shoulder and broken arm, I was really limited in caring for myself. I found each and everyone of the staff to be sensitive to my situation and willing to help me with everything that I needed. After approximately a month I was able to care for myself, but I will not hesitate to contact them again if and when I need it!

Linda Miller December 31, 2015

I would recommend Home Instead without hesitation. I am very satisfied with the level of service to us.

P. O'Brien December 16, 2015

They are always there for me. I like my worker. She does a good job. This is a terrific service.

Jean19 May 14, 2013

Jane is quite intelligent - she makes good decisions. She is also very well organized. She has good social skills and ismkind and considerate with others. She is a pleasure to be with.

Nancy35 April 17, 2013

Christine is my caregiver from Home Instead Senior Care. She is completely reliable, efficient, thorough, and caring. We enjoy a very comfortable patient/caregiver relationship. Christine understands me very well. We have a lot of good laughs together. I am very grateful!

James26 April 17, 2013

It doesn't get any better than five stars

Louaine April 12, 2013

Everything is just wonderful!

eileenp April 10, 2013

Other

My uncle is receiving excellent care from Home Instead caregivers. I also utilized Home Instead in my previous position as a director of an Assisted living facilities. Home Instead provided companion services and transportation services to residents who were in need of services in addition to assisted living services. The caregivers are highly trained and caring individuals.

lisajanik April 09, 2013

I used Home Instead to care for my Mother and they did a fantastic job!

GAC April 09, 2013

I used Home Instead for several years for my parents. All experiences were positive and my concerns were dealt with promptly. I would use them again without contacting any other provider.

Ann S April 09, 2013

Outstanding professionalism and responsiveness. HomeInstead's flexibility and empathy won over a senior who needs the service but was ambivalent about accepting help. Can recommend them.

lehmand April 09, 2013

Other

My mother was using Home Instead for 3 months up to her passing. The agency kepth the family informed of what was happening with my mother. I can't say enough about the care-giver Danielle, who my mom really bonded with. She took the time to vist with my mom on her own time when she was in the hopital and we were able to hear may good stories of the time Danielle spent with my mom. I would definitely recommend Home Instead to anyone.

Marion6 March 29, 2013

Does everything fine. All girls are pleasant and agreeable. Gets things done on time.

Leonora1 March 29, 2013

Pam, my caregiver is a blessing to me - cheerful and efficient. We have become great friends.

Diabq March 20, 2013

My Senior Care - you don't have enough stars for Brenda. We trust her ways of taking care of me and my belongings. She is like a gift from God.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Cleveland - Parma

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Cleveland - Parma

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details