Senior Helpers Bergen County

Contact Now

Poc

Reviews of Senior Helpers Bergen County

Dolores M March 03, 2017

I clearly define what I would like for the caregivers to do, and they do it.

Anonymous March 03, 2017

Having the services from Senior Helpers has reduced my stress of having to worry about my family member using the care.

Alfred M March 01, 2017

Having Senior Helpers enables me to live at home alone. My daughter can also go to work without worrying about me.

Louise N March 01, 2017

Senior Helpers makes my life a lot easier.

Dorothy L February 23, 2017

Senior Helpers' services make things easier with my mother because she has a hard time and she has a someone to be her eyes and hands.

Dolores G January 23, 2017

The services help because they provide companionship. The client can't be left alone.

Charles B January 23, 2017

The services really help because my dad needs help in the morning to get showered and dressed. As family, we don't do that and need someone else to do it for us.

From Senior Helpers Bergen County

We specialize in providing professional caregivers to come into the home of our clients and assist them with maintaining their independence. Our caregivers are supervised by our Director of Nursing. We can help with activities like light housekeeping, errands, appointments, laundry, medication reminders, companionship, and meal planning and preparation. We also provide personal care such as bathing, dressing and walking assistance. All of our services are non-medical. We can offer this service from as little as 4 hours per day, right up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

All of our caregivers are employees of our company. This means that we don’t use independent contractors and our caregivers go through our interviewing and screening process. All of our caregivers have personal and employment reference checks as well as a criminal background check. They are fully insured and bonded. We are non-contractual so you can stop services anytime you wish.

Features of Senior Helpers Bergen County

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening