BrightStar Care Bay County

Reviews of BrightStar Care Bay County

4.4

December 02, 2017

By Carol W_3

BrightStar Care is very expensive. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by doing the chores in my home that I cannot do.

November 20, 2017

By Anonymous_132

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others more if their prices were not so high. That is the main reason I would not recommend them. They also have not always come on time. BrightStar Care sends caregivers who can take me to the doctor. I also like how they come in and clean things well not just skimming things.

By George P_1

BrightStar Care needs to train their caregivers for the field better. The services from BrightStar Care have helped to contain some of my problems and improved them.

By Larry B_1

BrightStar Care has a very punctual, work-conscious caregiver who does good work for me. BrightStar Care makes my life easier every day by coming in to assist me with what I need them to do for me so that I get on with my day.

By Patricia S_1

To get a good recommendation, BrightStar Care needs to improve on their scheduling, which has been a problem. BrightStar Care has made life easier by helping my wife, and by helping to give me relief from the care so that I can get out sometimes. Some of the caregivers, however, I don't feel comfortable leaving my wife alone with.

October 25, 2017

By Florence "Betty" M

BrightStar Care shows up on time and is very good to my mom. BrightStar Care gave my brother a chance to have some time to rest before he cared for my mom the rest of the day.

October 11, 2017

By Ivah S

BrightStar Care is very caring, thorough, and quite well-educated. The conditioning exercises that the nurses have been giving me are very good. They have been taking good care of my husband, which helps me.

October 04, 2017

By Anonymous_229

I would hesitate to recommend BrightStar Care because of the quality of their facility. The nurse they provided helped me recover after surgery.

October 04, 2017

By Arthur S_1

BrightStar Care's caregivers are very nice and hard workers. BrightStar Care made my life easier because I am disabled, so I couldn't bathe my husband and he couldn't bathe himself, so it made it easier on me so that I wouldn't have to do that.

October 03, 2017

By Lucy B_1

BrightStar Care has a friendly staff that works for them. The services from BrightStar Care help me to do things that my mom needs.

From BrightStar Care Bay County

BrightStar Care Bay County is an in-home care provider serving Panama City, FL and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Bay County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Bay County