BrightStar Care Bay County

Overview of Ratings

4.1

October 25, 2017

By Florence "Betty" M

BrightStar Care shows up on time and is very good to my mom. BrightStar Care gave my brother a chance to have some time to rest before he cared for my mom the rest of the day.

October 12, 2017

By Ivah S

BrightStar Care is very caring, thorough, and quite well-educated. The conditioning exercises that the nurses have been giving me are very good. They have been taking good care of my husband, which helps me.

October 04, 2017

By Anonymous_229

I would hesitate to recommend BrightStar Care because of the quality of their facility. The nurse they provided helped me recover after surgery.

October 04, 2017

By Arthur S_1

BrightStar Care's caregivers are very nice and hard workers. BrightStar Care made my life easier because I am disabled, so I couldn't bathe my husband and he couldn't bathe himself, so it made it easier on me so that I wouldn't have to do that.

October 03, 2017

By Lucy B_1

BrightStar Care has a friendly staff that works for them. The services from BrightStar Care help me to do things that my mom needs.

From BrightStar Care Bay County

BrightStar Care Bay County is an in-home care provider serving Panama City, FL and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Bay County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Bay County