Sheridan In-Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Sheridan In-Home Care

Ron115348650 August 13, 2015

Progressive Care is excellent. I think the entire organization is extremely well-run. The caregivers that I have are exceptionally good, responsible and very qualified at what they do.

Caring115194550 August 10, 2015

With a few exceptions, the caregivers and Vic were very supportive and very caring. Progressive Care is growing very fast and they are adding employees and clients. Sometimes, it's hard to get care on weekends and they had to do substituting of caregivers. I think they were able to manage that. Vic, himself was able to come out and help cover a schedule.

If I have questions about the bill, they would always accommodate any errors and correct them.

From Sheridan In-Home Care

Thank you for considering Progressive Care Partners. My name is Victor Ide and I founded Progressive Care Partners with the sole purpose of helping people remain in the comfort of their own home with a special awareness and understanding of each person’s unique lifestyle.

The work we do at Progressive Care Partners is very personal to me and it is my passion. In 2000 my mother, Barbara, suffered a spontaneous brain hemorrhage caused by complications from Multiple Sclerosis. My siblings and I found ourselves in the challenging situation facing families each and every day, caring for a loved one who is unable to care for themselves. We understood how important it was for my mother to be at home, surrounded by family so, with the help of some wonderful part-time caregivers, we were able to make that happen.

My personal experiences ultimately led me to leave corporate America and form Progressive Care Partners, providing personalized care for the elderly and those who wish to remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible. We are locally owned and operated and my staff is hand-picked and trained by me. They have the qualifications and certifications required, as well as the right personality to treat clients like family members. This is not a job for them…it is a personally rewarding experience. Just as it is for me. I look forward to talking with you, and discussing your needs and desires to make life easier and more enjoyable for you or your loved one.

Progressive Care Partners is the most trusted non-medical in-home care agency in Palm Springs and the entire Coachella Valley, providing a wide range of in-home care services for elderly family members. We are passionate about our in home care services and offer a personal touch that enriches the lives of those for whom we care. Our focus is to keep you or your loved ones at home, where their hearts are, and avoid loss of friends and possessions, loss of independence and freedom and loss of spirit which is drained by the battles of daily living.

Our Services include:

• Bathing / Shower Assistance
  • Medication Reminders
  • Free Home Safety Evaluation
  • And Much More

The Progressive Way (Our Unique Difference)

• Available 24/7 – you will speak with a “live” person on our staff
  • Nurse Care Coordinator on Staff
  • Member of The Senior’s Choice (the largest network of independent in-home care agencies)
  • Trained Caregivers who receive Ongoing Training
  • Exclusive Certified Companion Aide (CCA)
  • Exclusive Certified Hospice Companion Aide (CHCA)
  • Institute for Professional Care Education
  • Complimentary in-home assessment to ensure the right caregiver skill/personality match
  • All Caregivers are fully screened, bonded and insured
  • Care Plan designed exclusively for you

We pride ourselves on matching highly qualified, compassionate caregivers to fit the personality, interests, and sense of humor of your loved ones. In that way we lift the spirits not only of seniors, but of the family caregiver as well. If you or your loved ones live in the Palm Springs or Coachella Valley area and wish to remain independent in their own home for as long as possible through assisted living, then contact Progressive Care Partners to discuss your care needs. In home care is our specialty and we can help! Proudly serving the communities of Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, Bermuda Dunes, Indio, Coachella, Yucca Valley and all other desert cities.

Call today for your complimentary in-home assessment!

Features of Sheridan In-Home Care

Rates

• Rate for hourly care: $21/hour

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants

Types of care

• Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
  • Light housekeeping

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: Long Term Care Insurance and Veterans Aid & Attendance

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address