Reviews of Yes In Home Care

island girl cat April 28, 2017

Other

Their caregivers genuinely care about the people they help.

happy client!! April 24, 2017

We are current clients of YES - we started when my mother had a stroke and was in a nursing home & now my dad has 24-hour home care. Jeanette works really hard to help and to be sure you get the care you need. Our caregivers truly care about my dad and are very thoughtful, good people. I highly recommend YES.

B Wilhelm April 20, 2017

I don't know how YES In Home Care Agency did it but they managed to recruit caregivers who looked for ways to genuinely help our mother. Staffers from a competing agency were all personable companions but the caregivers from YES all went out of their way to provide thoughtful help. That difference in quality of care makes it a pleasure for me to highly recommend YES.

tinavKAD April 20, 2017

Awesome staff, great people, understanding your needs, clean, punctual, words cannot explain how great service they provide. Outstanding and perfection is one way of describing the way they do business... Don't look elsewhere, you landed on the right place.

lybo3000 April 19, 2017

Other

All about caring!! Always at the right time, sending the right person for the customer.Dedicated. If my mom was alive and needed a care giver, nobody else will be better....

RaisedInPalmSprings April 19, 2017

Jeanette at Yes! was very helpful throughout the process of booking her agency to care for our mother during her 10 day stay in Palm Springs--we felt like she personally cared for us and her service. We coordinated having her current (at home--SF Bay Area) care provider speak with the main person in Palm Springs at Yes who would be working with her during her stay, which provided some peace of mind for the transition to a new provider temporarily while there. Any time we had questions or there were additional needs, Yes was very responsive. Highly recommend. In particular, our mother can at times be... well, challenging, personality-wise, and the caregivers were very patient and understanding of this. We will use them again next time she goes to PS (her original home town, where she was raised in the late 30s & 40s)!

From Yes In Home Care

Y.E.S. is an In Home Care Referral Agency that is a local & family owned businessLocated in Palm Desert CA. Y.E.S. provides non-medical companion in-home care/caregiving, also offering a variety of services to make life easier and more comfortable for those in need. These services include but are not limited to young & elder care, recovering from surgery care, respite care, care for the disabled, transportation, errands and much more. Y.E.S. encourages youth, seniors and those with special needs to stay engaged in life. We lessen their isolation and assist with these tasks of daily living. We do this by providing a complete service, including care giving and a resource hub to keep those in need of assistance secure, protected and comfortable in their own home.

Features of Yes In Home Care

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening