Home Care Assistance of Palm Desert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance of Palm Desert

4.8

November 01, 2017

By Robert M

Home Care Assistance is very reliable and responsive. I couldn't do without Home Care Assistance.

November 01, 2017

By Chris L_1

Home Care Assistance is reliable and on time. They take good care of Leo. Home Care Assistance has helped the most by just having some companionship for Leo.

By Christine C_1

Home Care Assistance is extremely accommodating. We haven't had one bad caregiver through all the years that we have had them. Home Care Assistance has helped us out a ton. The caregivers do what needs to be done, and they always check in on us.

By Kati B

Home Care Assistance are responsive and they are very caring and flexible for their clients. The caregivers help with bathing, food preparation, and are provided companions. They also help practice physical therapy.

By Thomas B

Home Care Assistance is very prompt, helpful, and willing to do anything that I need them to at anytime. The services from Home Care Assistance helped me to get the care that I needed at the moment I needed to.

October 11, 2017

By Elaine P

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because they are efficient and always on time. Home Care Assistance's caregivers allow me to leave the house.

September 25, 2017

By Karen H_5

I would refer Home Care Assistance to others because they've been very good, and they got someone else for us when my caregiver suddenly left employment. The services provided to us by Home Care Assistance allow me to sleep.

September 19, 2017

By Bruce S_1

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because all of their caregivers were wonderful! Home Care Assistance made life easier by providing 24 hour care for my father as he was fading quickly away.

September 14, 2017

By Joyce E

Both owners of Home Care Assistance are more than wiling to speak personally to me and help me in any way they can. The caregiver from Home Care Assistance really got along with my husband because she helped entertain him, make his lunch, and even do laundry for me, which helped me a lot. I wasn't getting a lot of sleep beforehand because of all the things I had to do, so she was able to do those things for me. I could talk with her about my husband without feeling like I was whiny.

September 07, 2017

By Stanley R

Home Care Assistance is consistent and has high communication skills. The services help with medication, food, companionship, and all of that which are all a major improvement for my brother.

September 01, 2017

By Robert D_4

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because they send the right caregivers to us, and they are accommodating to us. Home Care Assistance makes life easier by knowing how to handle my wife, keeping her calm and cool, and getting her to do the things she needs to do, which is really helpful.

August 16, 2017

By Anonymous_422

Home Care Assistance is always on time, and they stay the whole time and care for the patient. The caregivers will always visit with me before they leave, and we watch TV together.

August 11, 2017

By Francis Y

I would tell my friends that Home Care Assistance was very caring and unbelievable. They handled everything and made things very easy for me. The service provided me with a caregiver when I needed them.

August 11, 2017

By Donna R_3

Home Care Assistance is very organized, they do a good job, and they are very focused on what they do. Home Care Assistance takes a lot of things off of my plate. They attend to the client's needs, they clean up after him, and they help if he needs help in any way.

August 03, 2017

By Anonymous_421

The quality of the caregivers at Home Care Assistance is excellent. The caregivers from Home Care Assistance are very helpful in the care we need.

July 31, 2017

By Denis D

I have gone through one caregiver already and it's only been 2 weeks with Home Care Assistance. The caregiver could do more without being told.

July 03, 2017

By Anonymous_482

I am happy with the services, and the caregiver that we have. Home Care Assistance allows me to have freedom.

June 26, 2017

By Ronald A_1

Home Care Assistance is thorough in the services that are offered. Everything is handled in a very professional way, and there is a courtesy and respect for us shown. I don't have much energy to take care of another person, so Home Care Assistance has lightened some of the burden off of me so I can do other things and also take care of myself.

June 19, 2017

By John K_8

Home Care Assistance does a good job and do what they say they are going to do. Home Care Assistance took care of the problem that I had.

June 07, 2017

By Deatta Dee D

Home Care Assistance, when I call them, even on short notice, provides caregivers. They makes sure that someone who knows me comes out to introduce the new caregiver when they first come out. Home Care Assistance's services, when I use them, provide exactly what I ask them to do. The help me with shopping and cooking.

June 02, 2017

By Marie F

Home Care Assistance is efficient and the caregiver they have sent has been excellent. It is really helpful that the care from Home Care Assistance gives me a break.

May 03, 2017

By Laurel H_1

Home Care Assistance listens to me and they do what I ask. I have been happy with the caregivers because they do a good job.

May 03, 2017

By Linda P_3

If a situation came up, I would certainly recommend Home Care Assistance. They are very good and have been doing a very good job of communicating with me. I can't say enough about my caregiver from Home Care Assistance. She's wonderful, and I forget that she's working for a living. She's like a friend and still does absolutely everything.

May 01, 2017

By George G_2

Home Care Assistance told us that we would have more assistance instead of simply having a companion. We were hoping to have someone to take me to the store and to the doctor. That would help me. The services from Home Care Assistance have been helping the client to take a shower, wash the sheets, make the bed, vacuum, and dust.

April 20, 2017

By Chris L_2

I would tell someone that Home Care Assistance is great. My services are very good.

April 17, 2017

By Kimberli B

Home Care Assistance is compassionate, kind, professional, and eager to accommodate. Home Care Assistance helped make life better for my mother-in-law by keeping her safe and provided for all of her needs.

April 11, 2017

By Elaine P_6

I really like my caregiver. The caregiver works hard and does whatever I need her to do.

April 04, 2017

By Robin B_5

The service that Home Care Assistance gives is very good and I am in agreement with them. So far, I only have services occasionally. While the quality is great, it's not sufficient for my current needs because of recent health complications. I really need more services.

April 03, 2017

By Becky F

Home Care Assistance did an admirable job on what they were doing for my wife. I wish I would have used them sooner. The services were good because the caregivers were nice and caring.

February 21, 2017

By Judy M_3

I would tell someone that Home Care Assistance is flexible. My mother was able to get out and go to doctor appointments.

February 03, 2017

By Joseph R_5

The care that has been received from Home Care Assistance has been good, overall. The client feels good about the caregiver, despite her sickness.

February 02, 2017

By Gary M_2

Home Care Assistance has great people. We really like the caregiver. The services have given me a great caregiver that is very helpful.

February 02, 2017

By Mary B_24

I would tell others that I am satisfied with caregivers that Home Care Assistance sends to me. Without Home Care Assistance's services, I couldn't do anything.

February 01, 2017

By Dolores S_4

You can't go wrong with Home Care Assistance. We had no issues with them. They were punctual, courteous, and friendly. The caregivers were all very sociable and kind. They really and truly did a good job. The services helped my mother-in-law. She was becoming disabled, so the caregivers helped her with bathing and with food. All old people gripe for one reason or another, but they did a good job.

January 23, 2017

By Gilbert "_1

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because I like the caregiver we have. Home Care Assistance has taken some of the burden off of me.

From Home Care Assistance of Palm Desert

At Home Care Assistance of Palm Desert, our motto is "Changing the Way the World Ages." Our Home Care Agency has taken this vision to heart and we feel strongly that retirement and aging are not a time to stop but a time to get going. It is our mission to help provide a high quality of life to seniors in Palm Desert and the surrounding communities and to help remove the stress from their lives and the lives of their loved ones. We provide in-home care that goes well beyond companionship, mobility assistance, meal preparation and hygiene. Call us for Alzheimer's care, Dementia care, Parkinson's care, post-stroke care or post-hospitalization care for any medical or surgical event. We are available 24/7! Ask about our Balanced Care Method and Cognitive Therapeutics Method.

Photos of Home Care Assistance of Palm Desert

Features of Home Care Assistance of Palm Desert

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: In Home Non Medical Care, Balanced Care Method, Cognitive Therapeutic Method

Types of care

• Patient Transfers
  • Stress Management
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Training Areas Extra: Parkinson's Care, Live In Care, Kosher Care, Nutrition, Hospital To Home Care, Hospice Care, Aging Process, Issues Effecting Older Adults, Depression In Later Part Of Life, Basic Safety Precautions, Emergency Procedures, Infection Control, Elder Abuse

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Automatic Bank Transfers (Ach)

Payment details