Always Best Care of Desert Cities

Overview of Ratings

4.7

November 21, 2017

By Joanne & Adolph M_1

Overall, Always Best Care's service has been great. Life has been easier since the caregivers from Always Best Care have started helping us.

November 10, 2017

By Jim O_1

I would refer others to Always Best Care because they were professional, very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Always Best Care's services allowed me to not have to worry about was going on over here while I was gone.

November 07, 2017

By Norman & Erika S_1

Always Best Care is just very nice, they are easy to get along with, and they are wonderful. Always Best Care takes my husband to his appointments and takes me shopping.

November 06, 2017

By Anonymous_128

Always Best Care gave me care for the times I needed it. I was recommended to use it. Always Best Care provided transportation for me to go to the things I need to do. I wasn't able to drive at the time.

October 16, 2017

By Stanely G

I would tell a friend that Always Best Care is very conscientious, and when I call, they get someone for us and they check in to make sure we like the caregiver. Always Best Care makes me feel at ease to leave them with my husband so that I can go do my shopping.

October 09, 2017

By Alicia M

Always Best Care is efficient to get caregivers in. Always Best Care is a good fit for us. Always Best Care has been nice. They allow me to feel comfortable to taking care of my loved one.

September 22, 2017

By Jane H_2

Always Best Care has been absolutely terrific. They came right when I needed help, and they were always there for me. I don't have to be in Palm Desert to watch over my loved one. She has great care from Always Best Care.

September 21, 2017

By Lynne S

Always Best Care is conscientious, courteous, thorough, pleasant, and very good. Always Best Care takes care of my husband so I can take care of myself.

September 15, 2017

By Tom (

Always Best Care has done their job, but they are kind of expensive. The caregivers do exactly what I ask for. The caregivers from Always Best Care are very high quality. I wouldn't be able to do without the caregivers.

September 11, 2017

By Betty S_5

Always Best Care is great. Always Best Care has made life better by having a caregiver to do everything I need.

September 11, 2017

By Deborah N

Always Best Care is reliable, flexible, and have good communication with the client. The caregivers would walk our dog, and take my loved one to doctor's appointment. They would also bring meals to her.

August 29, 2017

By Jewel I

I would refer Always Best Care to others because the caregiver assigned to me was well-trained and a real help to me. The services provided me by Always Best Care was marvelous and necessary at the time.

August 08, 2017

By Anonymous_424

Always Best Care is dependable, but the price is high. Always Best Care's caregiver stays in touch with me.

August 08, 2017

By Betty H_2

I would tell others that Always Best Care has good employees that are good at taking care of people. The services make my loved one's life easier by taking care of her well. Everything she needs, they take care of.

July 27, 2017

By Brenda R

I like the follow through and organization from Always Best Care. I would definitely recommend Always Best Care to others. It is really helpful that the caregivers from Always Best Care care about me.

June 22, 2017

By Carmela R

The caregivers from Always Best Care are dedicated to their work and clients. Always Best Care allows me to not worry about my mother and the care she needs.

June 19, 2017

By Norman L

It took us a while to get the caregivers that we got. When we got the good caregivers, they were great. Always Best Care has good people and are very responsive when there are problems. I don't have to do anything. I pay for the services from Always Best Care, and they take care of my mother. She requires complete care when she is awake, and I am unable to provide that or her.

June 09, 2017

By Richard R_1

Always Best Care has great caregivers. Always Best Care made my life easier by monitoring what was going on with Richard and dealing with it.

May 26, 2017

By Joseph & Lucille C_1

I have had a great experience with Always Best Care. The caregiver is wonderful and a good cook. We are healthier and happier because of the great job the caregiver from Always Best Care does.

May 23, 2017

By Owen P_1

Always Best Care and their caregivers provided excellent care. The caregivers from Always Best Care came so I could get some rest. That was the whole point.

May 15, 2017

By Valeria R_1

Always Best Care is professional and helpful. Always Best Care makes my mom comfortable and someone is always here to make sure she is comfortable.

May 15, 2017

By Anonymous_580

Always Best Care offers service that is proper and respectful. Always Best Care serves me very well. They clean the house, prepare lunch, and do anything else that I ask.

May 10, 2017

By Anonymous_582

I have referred Always Best Care to other people, I think very highly of them. Always Best Care had great professional follow up as well. The services were very vital to my functioning and daily routine.

May 08, 2017

By Julianne R_1

Always Best Care is very dependable.

April 19, 2017

By Alicia M_2

I haven't had a problem with Always Best Care. So far, all the nurses have been attentive, nice, and been on time. Without Always Best Care I wouldn't be doing very well because I need 24 hour care.

April 17, 2017

By Holly M

Always Best Care's owner is very competent and professional. If they provide a good caregiver, the care is good. If they provide a bad caregiver, the care is bad. Always Best Care got a little inflexible at times on the number of hours required. We had to have so many hours per day.

April 12, 2017

By Jacquie B_1

Always Best Care is there for me if I have something that I need. They are always making sure everything is okay. I am confident that the client will be taken care of well when I have to leave.

April 10, 2017

By James R

Always Best Care is very nice and professional. The service has made my life easier by not having to worry about anything.

April 10, 2017

By Muriel T

Always Best Care was a very efficient company. The service made my life easier by letting me rest and regain my strength. The caregiver had a lot of energy to do all of the things that I asked them to do.

March 17, 2017

By Gloria M_1

I would recommend Always Best Care because I have been around hospitals for over 40 years, and all of the caregivers from Always Best Care seem to care about their clients. Always Best Care makes sure that my mother-in-law eats on time and has her medications on time. She doesn't always follow advice, so it's good to have someone here to make sure she follows the track.

March 08, 2017

By Linda L_5

Always Best Care saved me, they were fantastic, and they provided staffing on short notice. Always Best Care had an enormous impact, and I could not have gotten anything done without their help. They worked with us until the very end.

February 10, 2017

By Gladys R_1

Always Best Care is able to meet our requests. The fellow came to do work and there were some problems, but it was the client's fault not the caregiver.

February 08, 2017

By John J_4

I would tell someone that Always Best Care is very responsive to your requests. Always Best Care improved my daily life.

From Always Best Care of Desert Cities

Since 1996, the compassionate caregivers from Always Best Care have helped thousands of families with non-medical in-home care needs. We provide free consultations and are dedicated to exceeding your expectations.

Photos of Always Best Care of Desert Cities