Visiting Angels of the Palm Beaches

Overview of Ratings

4.8

October 10, 2017

By Daniel K_1

Visiting Angels has very reliable and excellent caregivers that they provide my mother with. Visiting Angels makes my life easier by providing my mother with a caregiver who cares for her needs. I live in New York and she lives far away from me. It makes it so I don't have to travel there as often to care for her.

September 25, 2017

By Ellen L_1

The owner of the franchise is very invested in the care of my mother. I can sleep at night knowing my mother is being well taken care of.

September 07, 2017

By Kathryn J

Visiting Angels is accommodating with what the caregivers will do, so clients should think about what they want for to receive. It's not that Visiting Angels doesn't do a good job, I just don't need the services a lot.

September 07, 2017

By Brunhilde C

I am very satified with Visiting Angels. I love them. Visiting Angels has allowed me to get out and continue my errands. It's fantastic.

August 09, 2017

By Howard H

The people that Visiting Angels has sent me so far have been excellent. Visiting Angels' service has been very worthwhile.

From Visiting Angels of the Palm Beaches

Visiting Angels of the Palm Beaches is an in-home care provider serving Palm Beach Gardens, FL and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels of the Palm Beaches offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels of the Palm Beaches