Home Instead Senior Care - Owensboro, KY

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Owensboro, KY

Linda HartPLXCO May 11, 2016

My husband looks forward to his caregiver coming and it keeps his spirits high.

Cecil P.CSNZR May 11, 2016

I am so grateful for this program. It is helping me stay in my home.

Sue Pentz May 11, 2016

Your service has been my mother's saving grace. I am out of state and you have made this transition easy for my family.

Susan L.1 May 11, 2016

Home Instead has been a gift sent from above for my ex-husband Steve. Thank you for helping us during this time.

Lou HowardBJKEM May 11, 2016

Home Instead has been a blessing. Our caregiver is making a big difference in my aunt's health.

Marka KroegerHVALR May 11, 2016

They allow me to have a break and be a daughter.

June Karl BradleyVHBMI May 11, 2016

I don?t know what I would have done without the girls. I wanted to give up and the girls have given me hope.

Sheila CordwellSKWBI May 11, 2016

Our service is the best we've ever had.

Gwyneth Freels March 31, 2016

She is so kind. She makes it so easy. She is a great person. She spoils him.

Mc Dole Family March 31, 2016

All of the girls we have had in our home as caregivers have been super nice.

Cardwell Family March 31, 2016

Wonderful company and an amazing caregiver that helps not only my husband but also me.

Walker Meacham February 27, 2016

I feel confident that I can live at home when released from the hospital with the help of my caregivers.

Janet Estes February 26, 2016

Home Instead has helped my mother recover from a broken femur. She is now able to move back to her home with the help from Home Instead.

Kathleen Mattingly February 26, 2016

My caregiver is like family. Don't know what I would do without her.

Diane P.1 December 16, 2015

Much better to have one-on-one care. Caregiver's loving they make you feel like they are family. They all care so much. Office staff very friendly and easy to work with.

Janice & Tom Perry October 31, 2015

We are very pleased with Home Instead. They have shown us that staying at home is the best option for my wife.

Anonyomous October 28, 2015

I was pleased with the service. Everything is OK. They’re nice and helpful.

Linda Jackson October 25, 2015

I’m very happy with the help I’m receiving from my caregivers. It’s nice having a dependable person with me with my daily living needs.

Suzanne Jagoe August 31, 2015

Home Instead helped get Dad back on his feet! Everyone at Home Instead has been wonderful to work with. The caregivers for my dad are amazing. Neelie, Kathy, Ben and Sheila were very in tune with Dad and attentive to his needs. Ben even took Dad to my son's wedding.

Robert114775350 July 31, 2015

Home Instead takes care of both of my parents. They are there when my brothers and I can't be there since we all work fulltime. They found some great caregivers that have done a great job since the first day. If anyone is sick, the office finds another caregiver for my mom. It is a great service!

Barry8 December 27, 2014

Our caregiver saved my dad from a fall and has made a great impact in my parents' health and well-being.

Mrs Jones September 12, 2014

Our caregiver means the world to us and is the reason I can keep my husband at home. We are very pleased.

Darlene18 September 12, 2014

My husband’s caregiver takes him to the zoo, fishing, and walking in the park. It makes a big difference in his health.

Lois14 September 02, 2014

I am thankful that my husband was able to stay at home until he passed away. We have adopted Kim, our caregiver, as one of our family. I could have never done this without Home Instead!

Kenneth & Joleen September 01, 2014

We love the caregiver that Home Instead has provided. We really appreciate the companionship!

Garry1 September 01, 2014

The caregivers from Home Instead that help me are great. They even came to the hospital when I needed a ride home. Most of all, I love my caregiver Megan.

Earl6 September 01, 2014

Caregivers from Home Instead were always on time. We enjoyed them greatly. We would use them again if there will be a need. Most of all, we would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Lisa98224450 September 01, 2014

I don't know what I would do without them. I would sing their praises to anyone.

Mary & Fred August 30, 2014

I like all the caregivers. I am grateful that we have HISC because Mary, my wife, can now stay at our home.

Frank27 August 30, 2014

So far, the care givers from Home Instead are doing a great job.

Glenn9 August 01, 2014

Home Instead sends out caregivers that provide excellent care and demeanor. Their house keeping skills alone are great!

Grace21 July 24, 2014

On one occasion I was tremendously irked for lack of requested service in that I called HI to ask that Allen be contacted to see if he could come to work an hour earlier due to change in my needs. I called and talked with Andrew, asked him to call Allen and if he could not reach Allen to call me back so I could make other arrangements. The call never got to Allen nor to me.

Allen reported this to Andrew and Andrew said it was written down but nobody followed through.

'Twas a most inconvenient situation- most disappointed in that I did not receive the services for which we pay

Thank you for the 4 star review and for bringing this issue to our attention. I’m sorry you’re frustrated with this incident. We take caring for our clients very seriously. Please feel free to call me directly at any time and I would be glad to discuss this issue with you. We’re glad to see despite this incident that you gave us a 4 star review after nearly 2 years!

Call me anytime…..

Stephen Bryson, Franchise Owner, 270-689-2300

Russ6 June 19, 2014

The caregivers are truly compassionate. We have used other companies, but Home Instead is the best one we ever had.

Nelly1 August 14, 2012

I've worked with this agency before. This is the only agency in my area. They were very accommodating and friendly. I think we got their service for 2 weeks during daytime. They provided companionship and assistance around the house. However, we were a little frustrated because it was clear from the start that we don't want a smoker. They sent us a smoker because she lived near my mother. But she was very good. We didn't switched caregiver because my mom was getting better that time. We would definitely consider using them again in the future. I will also recommend this agency to others in my area.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Owensboro, KY

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Owensboro, KY

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address