Home Instead Senior Care - Owensboro, KY

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Owensboro, KY

August 01, 2017

By Bobby W.

Love, love, love Jennifer and Shyan. They always go above and beyond. Great people at Home Instead.

March 29, 2017

By Judy743414

My caregiver is now my best friend and I wouldn’t be here without him.

December 28, 2016

By Brend Gormley

Home Instead is a great help to me. They provide someone to be with my husband while I work and give him personal care.

October 27, 2016

By Randy105624

My caregiver helped me get back to work faster than I expected. This was very helpful because a lot of people count on me.

September 29, 2016

By Cark Saalwaechter

Always willing to work through issues and find a solution.

September 27, 2016

By David Harris546800

I look forward to the visits with my caregiver. I like the companionship and she helps control my diabetes.

August 31, 2016

By Jamie583306

My caregiver did more for me in 3 hours than other company did over the entire time they worked for me.

August 25, 2016

By Karen P677558

A wonderful service. We loved our caregivers. I don't know what we would have done without them.

By Linda HartPLXCO

My husband looks forward to his caregiver coming and it keeps his spirits high.

By Cecil P.CSNZR

I am so grateful for this program. It is helping me stay in my home.

By Sue Pentz

Your service has been my mother's saving grace. I am out of state and you have made this transition easy for my family.

By Susan L.1

Home Instead has been a gift sent from above for my ex-husband Steve. Thank you for helping us during this time.

By Lou HowardBJKEM

Home Instead has been a blessing. Our caregiver is making a big difference in my aunt's health.

By Marka KroegerHVALR

They allow me to have a break and be a daughter.

By June Karl BradleyVHBMI

I don?t know what I would have done without the girls. I wanted to give up and the girls have given me hope.

By Sheila CordwellSKWBI

Our service is the best we've ever had.

By Gwyneth Freels

She is so kind. She makes it so easy. She is a great person. She spoils him.

By Mc Dole Family

All of the girls we have had in our home as caregivers have been super nice.

By Cardwell Family

Wonderful company and an amazing caregiver that helps not only my husband but also me.

February 27, 2016

By Walker Meacham

I feel confident that I can live at home when released from the hospital with the help of my caregivers.

February 26, 2016

By Janet Estes

Home Instead has helped my mother recover from a broken femur. She is now able to move back to her home with the help from Home Instead.

February 26, 2016

By Kathleen Mattingly

My caregiver is like family. Don't know what I would do without her.

December 16, 2015

By Diane P.1

Much better to have one-on-one care. Caregiver's loving they make you feel like they are family. They all care so much. Office staff very friendly and easy to work with.

October 31, 2015

By Janice & Tom Perry

We are very pleased with Home Instead. They have shown us that staying at home is the best option for my wife.

October 28, 2015

By Anonyomous

I was pleased with the service. Everything is OK. They’re nice and helpful.

October 25, 2015

By Linda Jackson

I’m very happy with the help I’m receiving from my caregivers. It’s nice having a dependable person with me with my daily living needs.

August 31, 2015

By Suzanne Jagoe

Home Instead helped get Dad back on his feet! Everyone at Home Instead has been wonderful to work with. The caregivers for my dad are amazing. Neelie, Kathy, Ben and Sheila were very in tune with Dad and attentive to his needs. Ben even took Dad to my son's wedding.

July 31, 2015

By Robert114775350

Home Instead takes care of both of my parents. They are there when my brothers and I can't be there since we all work fulltime. They found some great caregivers that have done a great job since the first day. If anyone is sick, the office finds another caregiver for my mom. It is a great service!

December 27, 2014

By Barry8

Our caregiver saved my dad from a fall and has made a great impact in my parents' health and well-being.

September 12, 2014

By Mrs Jones

Our caregiver means the world to us and is the reason I can keep my husband at home. We are very pleased.

September 12, 2014

By Darlene18

My husband’s caregiver takes him to the zoo, fishing, and walking in the park. It makes a big difference in his health.

September 02, 2014

By Lois14

I am thankful that my husband was able to stay at home until he passed away. We have adopted Kim, our caregiver, as one of our family. I could have never done this without Home Instead!

By Kenneth & Joleen

We love the caregiver that Home Instead has provided. We really appreciate the companionship!

By Garry1

The caregivers from Home Instead that help me are great. They even came to the hospital when I needed a ride home. Most of all, I love my caregiver Megan.

By Earl6

Caregivers from Home Instead were always on time. We enjoyed them greatly. We would use them again if there will be a need. Most of all, we would definitely recommend them to anyone.

By Lisa98224450

I don't know what I would do without them. I would sing their praises to anyone.

August 30, 2014

By Mary & Fred

I like all the caregivers. I am grateful that we have HISC because Mary, my wife, can now stay at our home.

August 30, 2014

By Frank27

So far, the care givers from Home Instead are doing a great job.

August 01, 2014

By Glenn9

Home Instead sends out caregivers that provide excellent care and demeanor. Their house keeping skills alone are great!

July 24, 2014

By Grace21

On one occasion I was tremendously irked for lack of requested service in that I called HI to ask that Allen be contacted to see if he could come to work an hour earlier due to change in my needs. I called and talked with Andrew, asked him to call Allen and if he could not reach Allen to call me back so I could make other arrangements. The call never got to Allen nor to me. Allen reported this to Andrew and Andrew said it was written down but nobody followed through. 'Twas a most inconvenient situation- most disappointed in that I did not receive the services for which we pay

Thank you for the 4 star review and for bringing this issue to our attention. I’m sorry you’re frustrated with this incident. We take caring for our clients very seriously. Please feel free to call me directly at any time and I would be glad to discuss this issue with you. We’re glad to see despite this incident that you gave us a 4 star review after nearly 2 years!

Call me anytime…..

Stephen Bryson, Franchise Owner, 270-689-2300

June 19, 2014

By Russ6

The caregivers are truly compassionate. We have used other companies, but Home Instead is the best one we ever had.

August 14, 2012

By Nelly1

I've worked with this agency before. This is the only agency in my area. They were very accommodating and friendly. I think we got their service for 2 weeks during daytime. They provided companionship and assistance around the house. However, we were a little frustrated because it was clear from the start that we don't want a smoker. They sent us a smoker because she lived near my mother. But she was very good. We didn't switched caregiver because my mom was getting better that time. We would definitely consider using them again in the future. I will also recommend this agency to others in my area.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Owensboro, KY

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Owensboro, KY

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Owensboro, KY

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details