FirstLight HomeCare of Central Orlando/Winter Park FL

Contact Now

Reviews of FirstLight HomeCare of Central Orlando/Winter Park FL

Irene1 February 28, 2013

I am extremely happy that I switched to FirstLight Home Care. My caregiver is always "Johnny on the Spot", which is important to me to have someone reliable. We went to Dr. Phillips hospital the other day and had a parking problem. She handled it with patience and made me feel very comfortable. I also like that FirstLight caregivers have GPS in their car, this helps us not get lost, which happened to me with the old home care agency. I don't like getting lost and being late. If I had the money I would have my FirstLight caregivers here every other day!

KellycD December 11, 2012

I highly recommend Firstlight Homecare of Central Orlando/Winter Park FL. My husband's company relocated us out of state and I was unable to care for my elderly parents myself. They gave us the piece of mind we needed being so far away to know that my parents were in wonderful, caring hands.

rgonzalez December 10, 2012

First Light Home Care has provided me and my family with peace of mind. We needed assistance with an elderly member of our immediate family and this company has been the answer to all our prayers. They have exceeded all our expectations.

Mpereira November 28, 2012

I was very thankful for the wonderful care they provided to my father.They were very professional and cared for my father beyond my expectations. It was difficult to be far away not able to provide the care myself but it was comforting to know he had great care. Thank you for everything first light.

From FirstLight HomeCare of Central Orlando/Winter Park FL

FirstLight HomeCare of Central Orlando/Winter Park FL

Extraordinary People. Exceptional Care

Our Culture of Care

At Firstlight HomeCare, the genuine health and well-being of others is our greatest concern. We vow to provide first-class personal service for our clients so that they may enjoy warmth, independence and relaxed comfort in their own home setting. This belief and value is our promise to our employees and clients, guiding us every day as we serve others.

How We Help

We provide quality, affordable, non-medical in-home care for adults of all ages so that they can enjoy the best quality of life wherever and whenever they need it. Whether for seniors that need some assistance in order to stay in their homes, families with members who have special needs or disabilities, those recovering from an illness or surgery, even people who just need someone to talk to and visit with as they move through life, we are your alternative for care when and where it's needed most... for several hours a week up to full-time, live-in situations.

Our companion care, personal care, and even our personalized, engaging dementia care services are available at home, in nursing and assisted living facilities, and hospitals"”wherever they can do the most good. Plus, our innovative client and family tools ensure that you're engaged and informed of your loved one's care every step of the way.

Companion Care

• Continence and toileting care
  • Special diets & meal preparation
  • Eating assistance
  • Oral hygiene

FirstLight HomeCare is a company built on the strength of its people. We look for individuals with a passion for excellence, who will help make us even better and who will bring our clients exceptional care and compassion every day. FirstLight HomeCare services Seminole, Orange and Osceola Counties.Contact us today.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes