Right at Home Kansas City Metro Area and Lawrence

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Kansas City Metro Area and Lawrence

StevenandAngela May 13, 2016

What a wonderful person and helpful individual our caregiver, Stephanie, is. She is kind, gentle, helpful, and ever so appreciated. When she arrives in the morning she's kind and quiet and always has a smile on her face. Stephanie goes far beyond just taking care of the day-to-day needs that Angela has. She's personable. Angela and Stephanie get along like sisters. She's picked up on the intricacies and details of how to take care of Angela and between the two of them they worked out a very well-balanced method. Stephanie takes care of so many things around the house that is such a help and really such a burden for me, trying to work and manage everything else. Every single day I come home and I find that Stephanie has been somewhere doing something that is either maintaining or improving the state of this household its maintenance and upkeep. She takes initiative to do things that I haven't even asked for and does a very good job, beyond the Call of Duty on the things that we have asked her to do. And Stephanie does them with pleasure. Right at home has been such a big help to Angela and I. It is truly loving personal sympathetic care. The calls that we receive from the right at home staff to check up on us, to pay a visit in celebration of a birthday, to make sure that things are working well, and to make adjustments in scheduling and such. There just is no small enough detail that the staff at right at home does not pay attention to. I look forward to a long happy relationship and wish right at home and everyone working for right at home the best of Health and Longevity in life.

RichardKC May 10, 2016

Our experience with Right at home has been utterly satisfying. We have used them for almost 5 years now and the care they provide for my mother has always been outstanding.

RiniG May 10, 2016

I have been very, very pleased with the quality of home care of the private duty nurses for my mother, Juanita. She is exceedingly anxious and very, very difficult to deal with and to be around. But I feel that your company's employees are very dedicated, hardworking and above all gentle and patient. On a personal note, I find it very very difficult to be with my own mother more than a half an hour when she is in her anxious moods.. But all of your caregivers have been exemplary. I will recommend your company to everybody! Sincerely, Rini

LisaI May 06, 2016

Other

Dear Right at Home Staff, Thank you so much for your great service in helping me with Margo's scheduling. Each caregiver did a wonderful, loving job. I especially have appreciated Kathy and Ernestine who have gently and capably helped her these past two years. I consider them friends. As you know, Margo went to her rest. We are sad and hurt with grief. But, we also celebrate her 95 years, and are happy she got to wrap up her life exactly as she wished--in her beloved home with her much-loved dog. Thank you for being a lovely part of her journey. Warmly, Lisa I. (one last time...for Margo B.)

Kristen12 September 04, 2014

Right at Home was extremely professional, caring and knowledgeable. I was impressed with all of the care givers and how they interacted with my Father-in-Law during a very difficult time for all of us. The office was always helpful and personable when I would call in to make changes to our care schedule, etc. I would strongly recommend Right at Home to friends and family.

Surgery recovery client September 04, 2014

Very caring, organized and well trained team and care staff. Without their assistance during my recovery...I would have been lost. My caretaker provided rides, light cleaning, meal preparations and childcare.

Ardis February 15, 2013

Right At Home was okay at the beginning, but when I needed more care, I got a different caregiver every other week. When you're dealing with somebody who has Alzheimer's you need to make sure they see the same person and not somebody different all the time.

OPMomofThree April 01, 2012

My mother in law had terminal malignant melanoma. She needed more assistance than we could provide with our jobs and three kids. Right at Home came in and simplified a complicated situation. They sent in the nicest, most caring and patient caregiver to work with our family. She lovingly tended to the personal needs of my mother in law (make-up, bathing, doing her hair, ironing and helping her dress) and kept everything spic and span at their home (cooking, cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, washing dishes, washing clothes). She also would just sit and talk with her or paint her nails and just "be" with her. We are 100% pleased with the Right at Home caregivers. The office staff are so friendly and always kept us up to date. They were willing to change hours, add another caregiver and even send their caregivers to the hospice facility when my mother in law was admitted there. They care about your family and want to make this an easy process for you. If we need care for my father in law or my grandmother or parents - we WILL be calling Right at Home again.

From Right at Home Kansas City Metro Area and Lawrence