Reviews of Hearts At Home

Caring82039650 December 30, 2013

Three months ago we used Hearts at Home for my wife. I chose this because it had a 5-star rating. I don't have anything negative to say. The staff that took care of my wife is very loving and kind. She treated my wife like she was her own grandmother.

brentwood July 31, 2013

We have been very pleased with our relationship with Hearts over approx. the last 3 years providing caregivers for a 90+yr old friend who were competent, trained and capable. The staff was always friendly, and attempted to meet any requests we asked. Overall we relied on the caregiver to give us daily reports on the activities of our friend and best of all, they liked each other.

Trina1 May 29, 2013

When we needed some immediate care for my mother, the owner of Hearts at Home called me up. He dropped by in my office and gave me some brochures about their place. We had a one hour and a half talk. I liked him and his philosophy. They are a very small company and does not want to get real big to make it more manageable. He and his wife are very hands on. I called their references and they were all absolutely glowing references and told me about how they are personally involved with all their clients. They don't use contract labor in which I really liked. He also talked to my mother personally and I was very pleased. Their caregiver is God sent. She is a blessing. She did provide 24/7 care. She has taken a lot of stress and a whole lot of workload off for me and my sister. They are accommodating. When my mother was in the hospital they sent her flowers and a card. They would call for updates to see how my mother was doing. They all know their clients and the families of their client. They know personally what is like to go through trauma and the stress of taking care of an older parent. Hearts at Home has just been wonderful. Just one thing, the cost is a factor as they are really very expensive but then they have their own 24/7 personal care so we have the control.

kelly p April 23, 2013

When I scheduled cosmetic surgery including a face lift with laser resurfacing and liposuction, I knew I would need some help once I got home. I didn't want to bother friends or family. Searching the internet, I found Hearts at Home. Having professional care from Hearts at Home aided me physically and emotionally, allowing me the peaceful rest I needed to heal quickly. My doctor was so impressed at the speed of my healing, and I give credit to my great after-care. I highly recommend the wonderful caregivers at Hearts at Home for those first crucial days after surgery! Kelly Pruitt

Ardis February 15, 2013

I have nothing but good to say about Hearts At Home. The owner, Mark, came to visit and found a very good caregiver for us. They would give me complete coverage while I am gone or out of town. I don't have to worry about anything. The caregivers are right there and do whatever I need them to do. They vacuum, they do the laundry, and they take him on little outings. They're just fabulous.

sulu March 08, 2012

I AM A BLESSED PERSON TO HAVE THE STAFF OF HEARTS AT HOME TO CARE FOR ME. THEY ARE VERY COMPASSIONATE AND FRIENDLY AND GOOD LISTENERS. I AM A DIABETIC AND HAVE HEART ISSUES AND NEEDED A COMPASSIONATE HELPER. I WOULD RECOMMEND HEARTS AT HOME STAFF. I HAVE HAD THEIR CARE SINCE MARCH-17-2010. I LOOK FOREWARD TO SEEING MY CARE GIVER.

Jackie S February 23, 2012

For years, I have watched friends deal with aging parents and in the last year I have had to face this concern with both my father and mother. I chose Hearts at Home for one reason, STAFF. From the initial phone call to the first meeting, to home visits, it was a smooth process and I felt at ease knowing that my father was being taking care of by people who considered him more than just a client. We all agreed on what care was needed, what type of personality would work best with my father and the costs involved. Knowing that Hearts at Home was only a phone call away from making an emergency visit allowed me to continue working and took some of the stress off of managing my family and an aging parent. 6 months later, my mother was in immediately need of home assistance and t his time my job was easy. Just gave Mark a call and immediately everything was set up with my mother. Each parent had a different caretaker that was perfect for their personality. It was extremely important for me to select a home care facility that hires their own home care staff and that the same person would be visiting my parents on every occasion. This allowed both parents to feel comfortable because they would see the same person every time. I would strongly suggest giving them a call if you are look for home health care for a loved one.

About Hearts At Home

Hearts At Home is an in-home care provider serving Overland Park, KS and the surrounding area. Hearts At Home offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.