Visiting Angels Oshkosh, WI - Oshkosh, WI

Overview of Ratings

4.1

November 02, 2017

By Darla A 549106

Visiting Angels is very conscientious. Visiting Angels made life easier by doing whatever I asked them to do. They were able to handle anything I asked them to do.

October 25, 2017

By Robert Z 545797

Visiting Angels is compassionate and on time. Visiting Angels has made my life easier because the caregiver does just about everything for me.

October 19, 2017

By Gloria R 543280

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels caregivers are always on time and do everything I ask even if it takes some extra time. Visiting Angels made my life easier because I am semi handicap and she does a lot things I can't do.

October 18, 2017

By Judy V 541796

Visiting Angels cheers me up. Their caregivers are friendly and kind. The thing that impacts me the most is having a clean home and help with laundry. My caregiver is very caring.

October 11, 2017

By Anonymous 538127

I would tell others that Visiting Angels is very good at what they do. The caregivers are all friendly to me. Visiting Angels has made my life easier by having someone who can help with the dressing and showers for my family member.

October 10, 2017

By Sharon B 537426

I would tell someone that my caregiver from Visiting Angels is excellent. My caregiver comes in to clean for me, does things with me, and makes sure that the time that she spends with me is exceptional.

October 06, 2017

By Karen H 536083

I've only had one caregiver from Visiting Angels come into my home which I really like. The other agency kept switching, and I didn't know who was coming or if they would even come. Visiting Angels is only here for an hour a week and I've only had experienced with only one person, but she has done a really good job and she gets things done.

September 26, 2017

By Lori S_530423

I would recommend Visiting Angels because the caregivers are always here, and they do a good job. They are very reliable and they do excellent work for me. Visiting Angels makes my life easier by doing everything that I cannot do because I am paralyzed. The caregiver understands this and I do not have to ask her to do anything for me, she just does it.

September 20, 2017

By Richard D_526752

I would tell others that caregivers go shopping for my loved one. They come around three times a week to clean. The caregivers help my loved one shower once a week. They also change the bedding and sometimes they do dishes.

September 20, 2017

By Sandra V_526743

When I am on the phone with Visiting Angels, they tell me one thing one week and the next week another. I'm not very happy with them at all. The caregiver helps with the vacuuming, and that has helped me. I like what's done when it's done.

August 24, 2017

By Robert "Bob" Z_515841

Visiting Angels doesn't move very quickly. I have to sort of show them everything. I think the caregivers should show a little more independence and confidently execute tasks.

By Michael H_507945

Visiting Angels has been consistent. I have had the same person each day, so they have gotten to know my routines which is very handy. Visiting Angels makes life easier because I am dealing with a lot of pain issues, and the consistency makes life a lot easier.

By Judith (Judy) K_507943

I have been very happy with the caregiver from Visiting Angels. Visiting Angels has made an enormous impact on my life by letting my friend into my house when I was at the hospital all day having dialysis. I know that I can count on them.

By Rob P_507942

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is consistent and reliable. Visiting Angels has helped me the most with getting to the grocery store.

By Alice G_507939

Visiting Angels is very willing to cooperate with me in my scheduling needs and required visiting hours. Visiting Angels helps me to accomplish many things which I cannot because of my disability, so I have assistance in doing things I cannot do by myself. For instance, I can't stir with my hands, and the caregiver is kind and does that for me so that I can bake.

July 27, 2017

By Arnie P_502865

The one caregiver has only come one day, but Ruth, the office woman, has been good about calling me and asking me if I am taking my medicine. I only saw the one caregiver for a half an hour, but she really didn't say too much. The other time she was supposed to come, she never showed up.

July 25, 2017

By Anonymous_500785

Visiting Angels needs to communicate. That is a major issue I have with them. I am never called, and I always have to call them. They never send a fill-in caregiver when the regular caregivers can't come. It's rare when they do. There is nothing positive to say about Visiting Angels. I don't like being lied to saying that they have a caregiver when they actually don't.

By Joyce & Norman L_493579

The caregivers from Visiting Angels go about their business, do what we ask, and do a good job. The services from Visiting Angels saved us from having to move.

By Stanley I_493574

I think that Visiting Angels is pretty good because so far. Everyone that I have met with them has been good and the company has been great so far.

By Anna K_493572

I would tell a friend that the caregivers have been friendly and careful. The services made life a lot better for me.

From Visiting Angels Oshkosh, WI - Oshkosh, WI

We are a locally owned and operated provider of non-medical in-home care. Our assistance has helped countless aging and disabled individuals in the Calumet, Columbia, Dodge, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Manitowoc, Marquette,Outagamie, Shawano, Sheboygan, Waupca, Waushara & Winnebago counties of Wisconsin live happily and comfortably at home. If you have an aging parent or family member who could benefit from some extra help at home, then in-home care from Visiting Angels of Oshkosh WI is right for you! Some in-home care services that we commonly provide include: Assistance with meal planning, meal preparation, medication reminders, hospice care, palliative care, Alzheimer’s services, hygiene assistance, help with bathing and dressing.

Photos of Visiting Angels Oshkosh, WI - Oshkosh, WI

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening