Visiting Angels Oshkosh, WI - Oshkosh, WI

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
54901, 54902, 54904, 54929, 54940, 54952, 54956, 54963, 54980, 54986
PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels Oshkosh, WI - Oshkosh, WI

By Judith (Judy) K_507943

I have been very happy with the caregiver from Visiting Angels. Visiting Angels has made an enormous impact on my life by letting my friend into my house when I was at the hospital all day having dialysis. I know that I can count on them.

By Rob P_507942

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is consistent and reliable. Visiting Angels has helped me the most with getting to the grocery store.

By Alice G_507939

Visiting Angels is very willing to cooperate with me in my scheduling needs and required visiting hours. Visiting Angels helps me to accomplish many things which I cannot because of my disability, so I have assistance in doing things I cannot do by myself. For instance, I can't stir with my hands, and the caregiver is kind and does that for me so that I can bake.

July 27, 2017

By Arnie P_502865

The one caregiver has only come one day, but Ruth, the office woman, has been good about calling me and asking me if I am taking my medicine. I only saw the one caregiver for a half an hour, but she really didn't say too much. The other time she was supposed to come, she never showed up.

July 25, 2017

By Anonymous_500785

Visiting Angels needs to communicate. That is a major issue I have with them. I am never called, and I always have to call them. They never send a fill-in caregiver when the regular caregivers can't come. It's rare when they do. There is nothing positive to say about Visiting Angels. I don't like being lied to saying that they have a caregiver when they actually don't.

By Joyce & Norman L_493579

The caregivers from Visiting Angels go about their business, do what we ask, and do a good job. The services from Visiting Angels saved us from having to move.

By Stanley I_493574

I think that Visiting Angels is pretty good because so far. Everyone that I have met with them has been good and the company has been great so far.

By Anna K_493572

I would tell a friend that the caregivers have been friendly and careful. The services made life a lot better for me.

From Visiting Angels Oshkosh, WI - Oshkosh, WI

We are a locally owned and operated provider of non-medical in-home care. Our assistance has helped countless aging and disabled individuals in the Calumet, Columbia, Dodge, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Manitowoc, Marquette,Outagamie, Shawano, Sheboygan, Waupca, Waushara & Winnebago counties of Wisconsin live happily and comfortably at home. If you have an aging parent or family member who could benefit from some extra help at home, then in-home care from Visiting Angels of Oshkosh WI is right for you! Some in-home care services that we commonly provide include: Assistance with meal planning, meal preparation, medication reminders, hospice care, palliative care, Alzheimer’s services, hygiene assistance, help with bathing and dressing.

Photos of Visiting Angels Oshkosh, WI - Oshkosh, WI

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening