Concierge Care of Daytona

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Concierge Care of Daytona

John W_503310 July 28, 2017

Concierge Care seemed to be reliable with when we needed their services. The caregivers helped with light housekeeping.

Teresa (_502823 July 27, 2017

Concierge Care has given me good caregivers. Concierge Care has made her life easier by having somebody there when she falls or has accident, and there someone to clean up.

Debbie T_499896 July 24, 2017

I would recommend Concierge Care of Daytona to others because they are flexible. However, some of the staff do not get back with me when there is an issue, like the caregiver not showing up. There was one time that they just sent a replacement caregiver who was six feet tall and black, and I'm not racist, but it scared my mother when he showed up because she wasn't expecting him. It helps me a lot to have someone come in.

Tina W_499831 July 24, 2017

The caregiver was prompt and polite. I felt secure in the car and that my driver wasn't going to run off with my belongings.

Michelle Z_499817 July 24, 2017

Concierge Care of Daytona was able to find a right fit for my mom. Concierge Care of Daytona allowed me to continue working.

Ed J_490939 June 30, 2017

I would tell a friend that Concierge Care doesn't have skilled nursing, however, they have intermediate caregivers to be able to help.

Anonymous_490818 June 30, 2017

Concierge Care of Daytona is too inconsistent. I don't feel that they are available to always help me.

Anonymous_490706 June 29, 2017

I have very mixed feelings about the impact. There is an age and cultural gap. I have been asked every few minutes about how I was feeling, and the caregivers don't understand that they don't have to do that. They are supposed to be helpful, but we don't know what to expect from each other.

Peggy A_490598 June 29, 2017

I appreciated Concierge Care of Daytona coming to help me out. My caregivers were very very good about helping me do the things I had to do.

Valerie F_488441 June 26, 2017

The staff at Concierge Care of Daytona was very friendly and caring.

Ute B_488437 June 26, 2017

Concierge Care of Daytona has excellent caregivers, which is why I would recommend them.

Karoline T_488436 June 26, 2017

Concierge Care is very cooperative, the caregivers are qualified, and they do what I ask them to.

Michelle W_488435 June 26, 2017

Concierge Care of Daytona is kind.

Phyllis J_488391 June 26, 2017

There are some very good caregivers and some that are not, so the key is to keep asking for caregivers until you find the right one for you.

About Concierge Care of Daytona

Concierge Care of Daytona is an in-home care provider serving Ormond Beach, FL and the surrounding area. Concierge Care of Daytona offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.