Concierge Care of Daytona

Overview of Ratings

4.0

November 06, 2017

By June S 550455

Concierge Care is very kind to me and I would recommend them to anyone. Concierge Care has made my life easier by taking me shopping and helping me eat.

November 06, 2017

By Frances B 550443

I'm very satisfied with Concierge Care because the aide comes and takes care of me. They help me shop, make meals, and shower. Concierge Care helps me a lot by taking me to the dentist or doctor.

October 24, 2017

By Chad H 545461

I would recommend Concierge Care because they have done what they have said they would do. It has been pretty easy. The services from Concierge Care have helped me in that they have allowed me to go to work.

October 23, 2017

By Kelly W 544383

I would refer Concierge Care to others because they handled themselves professionally and I was always able to get a hold of them over the phone. Concierge Care's services handled everything.

October 20, 2017

By Wanda K 543553

The caregivers were kind, courteous, and knew what they were doing. The caregiver had the most impact on my life.

October 20, 2017

By Joseph A 543550

Concierge Care is terrific. They are very loyal. I had surgery two weeks ago. The service makes me feel good.

October 12, 2017

By Susan Ade

I would give Concierge Care 500 stars if I could! The referral for Concierge Care was at the top of the list from medical professionals in the Port Orange/Daytona area for my mother, who has a myriad of health issues. I would certainly be remiss if I failed to recognize the outstanding efforts on behalf of clients by Client Care Manager Carmen Tullius. Nothing but the highest praise for this this highly skilled, competent and compassionate individual. Go with confidence by choosing Concierge Care for you or your loved one's care. Sincerely, Susan Ade

October 11, 2017

By Calvin B 537902

Concierge Care has satisfactory care, and I had no problems other than some scheduling issues. I would have liked to get someone in earlier. The caregivers from Concierge Care did what we hired them to do, but we didn't need them for a whole lot.

By Diane W 536744

Concierge Care is very reliable. Concierge Care could have had more training on Dementia and they didn't understand my loved one's level of Dementia. Other than that we are happy with our recommendation with this facility.

By Alice " 536736

Concierge Care is nice and I will definitely use them again in the future. They told me I could get coverage in a short time. Concierge Care helped me know that they would be there if I needed them.

By Tabitha P 536613

I was not satisfied with the last caregiver Concierge Care sent me. I was satisfied with the other two or three that I had. They were good. The service should have cleaned better and washed my clothes and folded them better. They should have emptied the trash cans, which were still when they left.

By Betsy G 536604

I'm happy with Concierge Care.

September 26, 2017

By Sandra R_530556

I was looking for a consistent caregiver from Concierge Care and that hasn't happened yet. The services have helped, but I am getting a different caregiver each time. I am never quite sure who will be showing up. I would like consistency in what caregiver is coming.

September 23, 2017

By Carol C_529248

I would tell someone that Concierge Care provides pretty good services. Concierge Care has made my life easier because I don't have to worry.

September 22, 2017

By Helen S_528606

Concierge Care is an average company, and they provide their clients trained caregivers. My loved one needs more than a babysitter, meaning her caregivers need to interact with her more.

September 22, 2017

By Sandra O_528208

I would recommend Concierge Care because they are dependable, and they have really good caregivers working for them. Having Concierge Care has made life easier on me has given me more time to take care of other things so my husband can get the best care that he can get. It frees me up to take care of my husband more too.

September 20, 2017

By Iris V_526905

Concierge Care is always on time and is very professional, they know what they are doing Concierge Care makes me feel so comfortable, they take my vitals, and leave me in pretty good shape.

September 18, 2017

By John R_525072

Concierge Care doesn't schedule ahead of time.

September 18, 2017

By Patricia A_525060

Concierge Care isn't very cheap, but the services were very good. I had to get Novocaine so I didn't feel that I would be able to drive myself home from the dentist. Concierge Care was more than willing to help me with that.

By Monica V_522530

Concierge Care sends out good and reliable caregivers. Also if one of our caregivers cannot make it, they work hard to find us a replacement for that day. My husband's services benefits me more because it takes the weight off my shoulders because I am not in the best shape to care for him.

By Doris N_522525

I would tell others that Concierge Care that their caregivers weren't well-trained, they needed to be more intuitive of what needed to done. I think that caregivers needed to be more intuitive of their role. Everything was questioned. I was tired of those questions.

By Don L_522511

Concierge Care is very reliable. Concierge Care made my life easier by knowing someone was there to care for my mother.

September 11, 2017

By Linda F_521742

I don't think that the caregivers at Concierge Care are trained. A number of the caregivers only cared about the paycheck. They showed very little empathy. Concierge Care needs to have some kind of consistency in the caregivers. There were some that were naturally caring and empathetic while others who just wanted the money. Somehow, Concierge Care needs to screen their employees to make sure that they have consistent care.

August 28, 2017

By Fred S_516841

I would tell a friend that Concierge Care gave me great caregivers. Concierge Care helped me the most with showering.

August 28, 2017

By Donald L_516815

Concierge Care was very easy to work with and quick to respond to us. Concierge Care gave me an opportunity to go home and get good nights sleep while my husband was in the hospital.

By Maveleene G_516080

Concierge Care is a good company because they are professional, trustworthy, and if we had an issue, they worked through it. My mother could not transition from her night time recliner to a wheel to a the bathroom. We achieved that by the end of our contract.

By Robert "_516010

Concierge Care are reliable and helpful. Concierge Care made life easier by being able to get the client cleaned up, which is what I couldn't help him with.

By Cecelia W_515625

Concierge Care is dependable and gives plenty of attention. My mother also liked the caregivers at the time. The caregivers were just there whenever I needed extra help. They were mainly companions for my mom.

August 23, 2017

By Gloria H_515057

Concierge Care had trouble scheduling but the caregivers were nice. Concierge Care came and it helped me with meals.

August 23, 2017

By Toni S_515050

If the someone needs hours, the caregivers are okay. The caregivers helped do things for the client that I couldn't do.

By Celeste L_504090

Concierge Care has nice caregivers who come, and they are down-to-earth. They are understanding and are at home with the people in the house. The services allow me to get out of the house to get some errands done that I wouldn't normally be able to do if I had to stay with my dad all the time. It is very comforting to have the caregivers providing company.

By Ronnie K_504071

Concierge Care caregivers are having a hard time taking care of the client. Concierge Care sends caregivers are less than adequate to take care of the client.

By Pat T_503843

Concierge Care was very good. Our caregiver was really good as well. They were prompt and were just great with their knowledge. The care filled the gap really well.

By Jennifer B_503829

Concierge Care is very easy to work with and flexible. Concierge Care checks on my mom for me since I live out of state.

July 29, 2017

By John C_503641

Concierge Care is upright and on the ball. There was not a big hassle with them. The services made life easier because things were easier to handle with someone here.

July 28, 2017

By John W_503310

Concierge Care seemed to be reliable with when we needed their services. The caregivers helped with light housekeeping.

July 27, 2017

By Teresa (_502823

Concierge Care has given me good caregivers. Concierge Care has made her life easier by having somebody there when she falls or has accident, and there someone to clean up.

By Debbie T_499896

I would recommend Concierge Care of Daytona to others because they are flexible. However, some of the staff do not get back with me when there is an issue, like the caregiver not showing up. There was one time that they just sent a replacement caregiver who was six feet tall and black, and I'm not racist, but it scared my mother when he showed up because she wasn't expecting him. It helps me a lot to have someone come in.

By Tina W_499831

The caregiver was prompt and polite. I felt secure in the car and that my driver wasn't going to run off with my belongings.

By Michelle Z_499817

Concierge Care of Daytona was able to find a right fit for my mom. Concierge Care of Daytona allowed me to continue working.

June 30, 2017

By Ed J_490939

I would tell a friend that Concierge Care doesn't have skilled nursing, however, they have intermediate caregivers to be able to help.

June 30, 2017

By Anonymous_490818

Concierge Care of Daytona is too inconsistent. I don't feel that they are available to always help me.

June 29, 2017

By Anonymous_490706

I have very mixed feelings about the impact. There is an age and cultural gap. I have been asked every few minutes about how I was feeling, and the caregivers don't understand that they don't have to do that. They are supposed to be helpful, but we don't know what to expect from each other.

June 29, 2017

By Peggy A_490598

I appreciated Concierge Care of Daytona coming to help me out. My caregivers were very very good about helping me do the things I had to do.

By Valerie F_488441

The staff at Concierge Care of Daytona was very friendly and caring.

By Ute B_488437

Concierge Care of Daytona has excellent caregivers, which is why I would recommend them.

By Karoline T_488436

Concierge Care is very cooperative, the caregivers are qualified, and they do what I ask them to.

By Michelle W_488435

Concierge Care of Daytona is kind.

By Phyllis J_488391

There are some very good caregivers and some that are not, so the key is to keep asking for caregivers until you find the right one for you.

From Concierge Care of Daytona

Concierge Care of Daytona is an in-home care provider serving Ormond Beach, FL and the surrounding area. Concierge Care of Daytona offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Concierge Care of Daytona