Hcp_cert

Reviews of Concierge Care of Daytona

Iris V_526905 September 20, 2017

Concierge Care is always on time and is very professional, they know what they are doing Concierge Care makes me feel so comfortable, they take my vitals, and leave me in pretty good shape.

John R_525072 September 18, 2017

Concierge Care doesn't schedule ahead of time.

Patricia A_525060 September 18, 2017

Concierge Care isn't very cheap, but the services were very good. I had to get Novocaine so I didn't feel that I would be able to drive myself home from the dentist. Concierge Care was more than willing to help me with that.

Monica V_522530 September 12, 2017

Concierge Care sends out good and reliable caregivers. Also if one of our caregivers cannot make it, they work hard to find us a replacement for that day. My husband's services benefits me more because it takes the weight off my shoulders because I am not in the best shape to care for him.

Doris N_522525 September 12, 2017

I would tell others that Concierge Care that their caregivers weren't well-trained, they needed to be more intuitive of what needed to done. I think that caregivers needed to be more intuitive of their role. Everything was questioned. I was tired of those questions.

Don L_522511 September 12, 2017

Concierge Care is very reliable. Concierge Care made my life easier by knowing someone was there to care for my mother.

Linda F_521742 September 11, 2017

I don't think that the caregivers at Concierge Care are trained. A number of the caregivers only cared about the paycheck. They showed very little empathy. Concierge Care needs to have some kind of consistency in the caregivers. There were some that were naturally caring and empathetic while others who just wanted the money. Somehow, Concierge Care needs to screen their employees to make sure that they have consistent care.

Fred S_516841 August 28, 2017

I would tell a friend that Concierge Care gave me great caregivers. Concierge Care helped me the most with showering.

Donald L_516815 August 28, 2017

Concierge Care was very easy to work with and quick to respond to us. Concierge Care gave me an opportunity to go home and get good nights sleep while my husband was in the hospital.

Maveleene G_516080 August 24, 2017

Concierge Care is a good company because they are professional, trustworthy, and if we had an issue, they worked through it. My mother could not transition from her night time recliner to a wheel to a the bathroom. We achieved that by the end of our contract.

Robert "_516010 August 24, 2017

Concierge Care are reliable and helpful. Concierge Care made life easier by being able to get the client cleaned up, which is what I couldn't help him with.

Cecelia W_515625 August 24, 2017

Concierge Care is dependable and gives plenty of attention. My mother also liked the caregivers at the time. The caregivers were just there whenever I needed extra help. They were mainly companions for my mom.

Gloria H_515057 August 23, 2017

Concierge Care had trouble scheduling but the caregivers were nice. Concierge Care came and it helped me with meals.

Toni S_515050 August 23, 2017

If the someone needs hours, the caregivers are okay. The caregivers helped do things for the client that I couldn't do.

Celeste L_504090 July 31, 2017

Concierge Care has nice caregivers who come, and they are down-to-earth. They are understanding and are at home with the people in the house. The services allow me to get out of the house to get some errands done that I wouldn't normally be able to do if I had to stay with my dad all the time. It is very comforting to have the caregivers providing company.

Ronnie K_504071 July 31, 2017

Concierge Care caregivers are having a hard time taking care of the client. Concierge Care sends caregivers are less than adequate to take care of the client.

Pat T_503843 July 31, 2017

Concierge Care was very good. Our caregiver was really good as well. They were prompt and were just great with their knowledge. The care filled the gap really well.

Jennifer B_503829 July 31, 2017

Concierge Care is very easy to work with and flexible. Concierge Care checks on my mom for me since I live out of state.

John C_503641 July 29, 2017

Concierge Care is upright and on the ball. There was not a big hassle with them. The services made life easier because things were easier to handle with someone here.

John W_503310 July 28, 2017

Concierge Care seemed to be reliable with when we needed their services. The caregivers helped with light housekeeping.

Teresa (_502823 July 27, 2017

Concierge Care has given me good caregivers. Concierge Care has made her life easier by having somebody there when she falls or has accident, and there someone to clean up.

Debbie T_499896 July 24, 2017

I would recommend Concierge Care of Daytona to others because they are flexible. However, some of the staff do not get back with me when there is an issue, like the caregiver not showing up. There was one time that they just sent a replacement caregiver who was six feet tall and black, and I'm not racist, but it scared my mother when he showed up because she wasn't expecting him. It helps me a lot to have someone come in.

Tina W_499831 July 24, 2017

The caregiver was prompt and polite. I felt secure in the car and that my driver wasn't going to run off with my belongings.

Michelle Z_499817 July 24, 2017

Concierge Care of Daytona was able to find a right fit for my mom. Concierge Care of Daytona allowed me to continue working.

Ed J_490939 June 30, 2017

I would tell a friend that Concierge Care doesn't have skilled nursing, however, they have intermediate caregivers to be able to help.

Anonymous_490818 June 30, 2017

Concierge Care of Daytona is too inconsistent. I don't feel that they are available to always help me.

Anonymous_490706 June 29, 2017

I have very mixed feelings about the impact. There is an age and cultural gap. I have been asked every few minutes about how I was feeling, and the caregivers don't understand that they don't have to do that. They are supposed to be helpful, but we don't know what to expect from each other.

Peggy A_490598 June 29, 2017

I appreciated Concierge Care of Daytona coming to help me out. My caregivers were very very good about helping me do the things I had to do.

Valerie F_488441 June 26, 2017

The staff at Concierge Care of Daytona was very friendly and caring.

Ute B_488437 June 26, 2017

Concierge Care of Daytona has excellent caregivers, which is why I would recommend them.

Karoline T_488436 June 26, 2017

Concierge Care is very cooperative, the caregivers are qualified, and they do what I ask them to.

Michelle W_488435 June 26, 2017

Concierge Care of Daytona is kind.

Phyllis J_488391 June 26, 2017

There are some very good caregivers and some that are not, so the key is to keep asking for caregivers until you find the right one for you.

About Concierge Care of Daytona

Concierge Care of Daytona is an in-home care provider serving Ormond Beach, FL and the surrounding area. Concierge Care of Daytona offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.