Home Instead Senior Care - Orlando, FL

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Orlando, FL

Susie B November 10, 2016

Other

Absolutely the best agency we have ever had. Great updates and feedback from them! Our care assistant is Inga H. She is a jewel! My mom loves her! Her professionalism is what everyone looks for when choosing an agency. Inga's personal care along with concern for her client is amazing! She even sings to my mom while assisting my mom. My mom sings along with Inga! Needless to say my mom love her! Wow! Home Instead that is awesome!! You are the best! !

Madame Christine November 09, 2016

The two women who are companions for my mom, Marcia and Barbara, are fantastic. She really enjoys spending time with both of them.

Douglas Cazey September 29, 2016

The staff was very helpful and the companions seemed to be very interested in my mother’s well-being.

Thomas Cavanagh September 27, 2016

Everyone was very concerned that all needs were met. Lore was wonderful.

Mychelles777 June 04, 2016

I interviewed this provider

Home Instead is an excellent provider for my elderly Father!

Joanne b. January 16, 2016

The caregiver provided is attentive to my 84 year old mothers needs. She is reliable, friendly, caring and respectful. We are very pleased with their professionalism.

Val D. December 16, 2015

My caregiver, Gail is very caring. Her every thought is for someone else. I call my other caregiver "Mary Sunshine" because she always makes me happy.

Verna5 March 20, 2015

We have home help coming in right now from Home Instead, and it has been very good. They clean the house, help her bathe and dress, and fix her meals. We are very satisfied. They are very professional and punctual, and we have nothing but positive experiences.

Lucia2 January 13, 2015

We started with Home Instead for my mother's care. We loved everything about them, and they are very good. We were very pleased with them but we wanted a service that would take my mother and her friends to different locations. Their company policy didn't allow them to do that. Their policy was to drive only the clients. What I think is great about them is they try to match the senior to a caregiver with similar interests. I especially liked that aspect. Beside the issue with driving rule, we would have stayed with them.

pitypat March 11, 2014

I have used this group for three years, they first were with both my parents and where great. they supported us through my mothers illness and death. They are still with my father and I know that I could not do this without their support. The care givers have been ready to do any thing ask of them and make sure my father is happy and healthy.

jdrisc8272 September 05, 2013

i have been using home instead for my father and have been very impressed with both the caregivers and the office staff. they have been very professional and courteous in all my dealings with them. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for help with elder care.

Boxer June 27, 2013

I interviewed this provider

I called approx 8 companies. they they sounded all about the same, except for this one. I work in healthcare and this is the only company that impressed me. Unfortunately my mother in law passed away before services were put into place. I was impressed enough to make sure to write a review.

Kim5 July 24, 2012

Other

We use their service because my mom needs some assistance. And she's pleased with the people taking care of her.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Orlando, FL

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Orlando, FL

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care&Reg Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, How To Keep The Client And Care Giver℠ Safe, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details