Home Instead Senior Care - Orlando, FL

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Orlando, FL

Mychelles777 June 04, 2016

I interviewed this provider

Home Instead is an excellent provider for my elderly Father!

Joanne b. January 16, 2016

The caregiver provided is attentive to my 84 year old mothers needs. She is reliable, friendly, caring and respectful. We are very pleased with their professionalism.

Val D. December 16, 2015

My caregiver, Gail is very caring. Her every thought is for someone else. I call my other caregiver "Mary Sunshine" because she always makes me happy.

Verna5 March 20, 2015

We have home help coming in right now from Home Instead, and it has been very good. They clean the house, help her bathe and dress, and fix her meals. We are very satisfied. They are very professional and punctual, and we have nothing but positive experiences.

Lucia2 January 13, 2015

We started with Home Instead for my mother's care. We loved everything about them, and they are very good. We were very pleased with them but we wanted a service that would take my mother and her friends to different locations. Their company policy didn't allow them to do that. Their policy was to drive only the clients. What I think is great about them is they try to match the senior to a caregiver with similar interests. I especially liked that aspect. Beside the issue with driving rule, we would have stayed with them.

pitypat March 11, 2014

I have used this group for three years, they first were with both my parents and where great. they supported us through my mothers illness and death. They are still with my father and I know that I could not do this without their support. The care givers have been ready to do any thing ask of them and make sure my father is happy and healthy.

jdrisc8272 September 05, 2013

i have been using home instead for my father and have been very impressed with both the caregivers and the office staff. they have been very professional and courteous in all my dealings with them. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for help with elder care.

Boxer June 27, 2013

I interviewed this provider

I called approx 8 companies. they they sounded all about the same, except for this one. I work in healthcare and this is the only company that impressed me. Unfortunately my mother in law passed away before services were put into place. I was impressed enough to make sure to write a review.

Kim5 July 24, 2012

We use their service because my mom needs some assistance. And she's pleased with the people taking care of her.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Orlando, FL

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Orlando, FL

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address