Synergy HomeCare of Orland Park

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Orland Park

HappyGranny1951 March 06, 2015

Synergy HomeCare is nice. They explained everything to me over the phone as I was comfortable enough to let them meet with me. My caregiver Vanessa was kind and she became a great companion to me during my recovery. If I ever need home care again I will call Synergy because they are good at what they do. Thanks Synergy !

O. Williams August 08, 2013

I highly recommend Synergy HomeCare of Orland Park. The care provided for my elderly father has been wonderful! Even though he suffers from dementia, he recognizes his caregiver, and looks forward to seeing her every day!

Elois1 August 01, 2013

I interviewed this provider

When I was looking for caring for myself, I spoke with Vikki the office manager as Synergy Home Care. She was extremely professional and compassionate in every way. I highly recommend their services.

About Synergy HomeCare of Orland Park

Synergy HomeCare of Orland Park is an in-home care provider serving Orland Park, IL and the surrounding area. Synergy HomeCare of Orland Park offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Synergy HomeCare of Orland Park