Aspen Senior Care

Overview of Ratings

4.8

May 01, 2017

By Pat A_2

I would tell someone that Aspen Senior Care tries hard to help me. They haven't been successful in every way, but they keep trying. My life is easier because I don't have to do everything.

April 04, 2017

By Jan H_1

I like all the caregivers that Aspen Senior Care has sent so far. Aspen Senior Care sends a caregiver that will make my bed and help me in the kitchen.

April 03, 2017

By Bob S_5

I would recommend Aspen Senior Care because the program is perfectly fine and the people who provide the care seem uniformly interested. Aspen Senior Care gives the social interaction that my wife needs, as I am not a particularly social person. She gets people who are in the same boat and gets to work with them.

March 06, 2017

By Melinda_1

I would tell others that Aspen Senior Care is good. I would just tell others to make sure they get the hired help they need from Aspen Senior Care. The services definitely improved the clients' daily lives.

From Aspen Senior Care

We specialize in trustworthy, caring, diligent caregivers who are qualified and well-trained to provide all of the services we offer. We have been awarded Best of Home Care for 8 years in a row and work hard to please our clients provide peace of mind to their family members. We are the most established personal care agency in Utah Valley with over 100 wonderful caregivers.

Photos of Aspen Senior Care

Features of Aspen Senior Care

Rates

• Hourly Rate: $20 To $24/Hour

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • Range Of Services Extra: We Provide Dementia Care, End Of Life Care, And Transportation.

Types of care

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening