Home Instead Senior Care - Orange Park, FL

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Orange Park, FL

By Janet Wantage

We love Home Instead. The care providers truly understand our needs and are a valuable part of our care team.

By Lois Price

Home Instead has matched me up with a caregiver that has worked out well.

By Kathryn Mickler

They're all good!

September 29, 2016

By Brenda Baumgardner

They were very helpful and accommodating with my mom, great company.

September 29, 2016

By Caroline Corrigar

I think it's wonderful!

December 30, 2015

By JG6

Home Instead Senior Care Orange Park is wonderful. The caregivers are doing a great job of providing companionship to my parents, feeding them, and bringing them to the doctors’ appointments three days a week for four hours.

April 23, 2015

By Richard109801950

We feel very fortunate to have this company seeing to our needs.

March 24, 2015

By Gary M

Everyone from HISC has been so wonderful. All of the caregivers we have had were outstanding and the office staff was always very helpful. I recommend HISC to anyone! Thank you so much for your dedication and compassion

August 18, 2011

By LoveMyCaregiver

Fabulous service. They were very responsive when I needed help with my Mom. The two ladies that care for her are Angels!

From Home Instead Senior Care - Orange Park, FL

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Orange Park, FL

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Orange Park, FL

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details