Home Instead Senior Care - Orange Park, FL

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Orange Park, FL

Caroline Corrigar September 29, 2016

I think it's wonderful!

JG6 December 30, 2015

Home Instead Senior Care Orange Park is wonderful. The caregivers are doing a great job of providing companionship to my parents, feeding them, and bringing them to the doctors’ appointments three days a week for four hours.

Richard109801950 April 23, 2015

We feel very fortunate to have this company seeing to our needs.

Gary M March 24, 2015

Everyone from HISC has been so wonderful. All of the caregivers we have had were outstanding and the office staff was always very helpful. I recommend HISC to anyone! Thank you so much for your dedication and compassion

LoveMyCaregiver August 18, 2011

Fabulous service. They were very responsive when I needed help with my Mom. The two ladies that care for her are Angels!

From Home Instead Senior Care - Orange Park, FL

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Orange Park, FL

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address