Home Instead Senior Care - Orange Park, FL

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Orange Park, FL

Janet Wantage September 30, 2016

We love Home Instead. The care providers truly understand our needs and are a valuable part of our care team.

Lois Price September 30, 2016

Home Instead has matched me up with a caregiver that has worked out well.

Kathryn Mickler September 30, 2016

They're all good!

Brenda Baumgardner September 29, 2016

They were very helpful and accommodating with my mom, great company.

Caroline Corrigar September 29, 2016

I think it's wonderful!

JG6 December 30, 2015

Home Instead Senior Care Orange Park is wonderful. The caregivers are doing a great job of providing companionship to my parents, feeding them, and bringing them to the doctors’ appointments three days a week for four hours.

Richard109801950 April 23, 2015

We feel very fortunate to have this company seeing to our needs.

Gary M March 24, 2015

Everyone from HISC has been so wonderful. All of the caregivers we have had were outstanding and the office staff was always very helpful. I recommend HISC to anyone! Thank you so much for your dedication and compassion

LoveMyCaregiver August 18, 2011

Fabulous service. They were very responsive when I needed help with my Mom. The two ladies that care for her are Angels!

From Home Instead Senior Care - Orange Park, FL

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Orange Park, FL

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details