Right at Home North Orange County

Overview of Ratings

4.5

September 21, 2017

By Charles "Chuck" H

I would tell a friend that Right at Home has given me great caregivers. Right at Home has helped me the most with keeping me from falling.

September 21, 2017

By Teddie M_1

I have recommended Right at Home because the people that they bring are well-trained and some of them have LVN training and are very good at helping. They are true caregivers. They really care about what they do. He comes and gives my husband a bed-bath, he's very helpful. We couldn't get along without Right at Home.

August 17, 2017

By Virginia B

Right at Home is very kind and helpful because it was my first time with this kind of experience, and I was very satisfied with their services. Right at Home was very compassionate and helped me deal with my devastation.

August 02, 2017

By Hector V_1

Right at Home has sent some really nice people to help out my loved one. Even a really young lady was so caring and nice. It has been great and we have complaints at all. The caregivers are right there with my loved one to get him anything that he needs, they talk with him and stay with him. I don't have to worry about him when they are here and I can do what I need to do.

August 02, 2017

By Ethelyn "Whit" S

Right at Home could improve my recommendation if the caregivers were a little more savvy around the kitchen, and they could have the employees be a little more trained. If Right at Home could be more consistent with the people they send over that we like, they would be more helpful. They seem to become unavailable at times. Consistency is important to me, and it would be easier if they could send a caregiver that knew my mother's routines. It would make our life easier.

July 26, 2017

By Veteran Clarence B

I would be more likely to recommend Right at Home if they would be more consistent in their caregivers. The services could have a more positive impact if all of the caregivers were as great as some of them are because there is no consistency in their quality.

July 14, 2017

By Veteran Paul R

Right at Home is a good agency because I think that they have good caregivers. The services help because I get assistance with walking around and getting stronger.

July 07, 2017

By Veteran Gary H

Right at Home is caring, and they follow up with the client. They make sure that they send a qualified caregiver. Right at Home makes sure that things are okay.

June 23, 2017

By Mike D_2

I would tell someone that Right at Home was easy to work with. The services were needed and they gave me a second person to there to take care of Mike.

June 09, 2017

By Rick I

Right at Home is a great company and I highly recommend them. I have sent recommendations their way. I don't have to take care of my brother-in- law because I know they are being taken care of.

June 01, 2017

By Veteran Philip "Phil" E

I would tell someone that Right at Home has good training for their people and that they generally can be relied on. The most helpful part of having the services was the help with meal preparation, cleaning, and other areas that my disability interfered with.

May 20, 2017

By Margit & Lloyd N_1

I have dealt with three different caregivers. I haven't been pleased with all of them, though. They aren't as well trained as they could be. The caregiver that we have kept from Right at Home, we have really enjoyed having her.

May 04, 2017

By Skip R_1

Right at Home is there for you when you need them. They do what they need and then get out of your hair. I only needed them generally for 15 minutes. Right at Home came out to our house to talk with us way before we needed them. My mother was able to get help with bathing me and lifting me.

May 04, 2017

By Veteran Michael F_1

I would not recommend Right at Home because they did not show up or call ahead of time to let us know if they were not coming. The services gave our other caregiver some relief.

May 03, 2017

By Stephanie L_3

The workers at Right at Home listen well to me. It is very helpful having Right at Home caregivers here to help me.

May 03, 2017

By Susan R_6

I would tell someone that Right at Home has good caregivers. The caregivers from Right at Home takes care of all of my husband's daily needs.

May 01, 2017

By Paul L_5

Right at Home arrived on time, established a schedule, and met the requirements. I appreciated the bath that the caregiver provided.

April 19, 2017

By Anonymous_680

My loved ones feel really good about the caregivers coming in, even though they were uncomfortable with anyone coming in before. My loved ones are able to have someone make them meals and take care of them while we are at work all day, so the services help a lot.

April 19, 2017

By Dick T_1

A great deal of the service we receive from Right at Home is the relationship between the client and the caregiver. We have found that to be a very good relationship. The client isn't in bed or anything. He just needs to be out and about.

April 04, 2017

By Veteran Edward R_1

I would tell someone that Right at Home is a good company. The most helpful part of the services from Right at Home is the help I get.

April 04, 2017

By Gale B_1

Right at Home is professional, and they seem caring. I think the companionship Right at Home offers has been most helpful for me.

April 03, 2017

By Sylvia H_3

We have had a number of different caregivers and everyone of them have been outstanding. We have had no complaints about them. The caregivers shop, help us take our pills, and are professional in every detail.

April 03, 2017

By Rita S_1

The administration at Right at Home is very professional and will work closely with you to get the right person. Right at Home helps the client with bathing and dressing so he can have a little more independence.

March 17, 2017

By Betty R_7

I was very satisfied with Right at Home. My caregiver was very accommodating. They were very good with coming during the hours that were suitable for me. The services made it easier for me. Being taken care of like that, is like being in a hotel.

March 10, 2017

By Veteran James "Jim" K_1

Right at Home has great caregivers that have helped my husband a lot. My husband is very comfortable with both caregivers.

March 02, 2017

By Veteran Jon H

Right at Home is a very professional company. The different caregivers we have are professional, but are companions. We get the services twice a week. The caregivers give my dad his bath.

March 02, 2017

By Doreen L_2

The services keep everything neat and clean.

March 01, 2017

By Teddie M_2

The caregivers that Right at Home sends are well trained. I don't know what kind of life I would have if we didn't have Right at Home.

March 01, 2017

By Mary D_9

Right at Home is a good company, and I had a positive experience with them. The caregivers were very helpful.

February 28, 2017

By Charlotte R_3

Right at Home provided me with great services. The caregivers were on time, and they did what I wanted them to do. It was very helpful that the caregivers were punctual.

February 22, 2017

By Hector V_2

Right at Home is a big help for me. I am 83, and it's war taking care of Hector. The services make Hector happy. He gets the help to make him smile, and that makes me happy.

By Carol A_4

I would tell someone that Right at Home has very warm, caring people who come to your home to care for you. The services have been very nice because I feel like I have gained a friend.

By Shirley S_8

Right at Home has made my life easier by being here on time.

By Richard G_7

I would tell an interested friend that Right at Home is reliable and that we have been very pleased with them. They worry about making a good match between the caregiver and the client. The services have enabled my mom to continue living in her home.

December 18, 2015

By Conace Mack Moore

Very good to have someone to help here at home. Elizabeth is a very good worker and is conscientious as what needs to be done. I hve a very relaxed morning when she is here.

From Right at Home North Orange County