Right at Home North Orange County

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home North Orange County

August 02, 2017

By Ethelyn "Whit" S_505126

Right at Home could improve my recommendation if the caregivers were a little more savvy around the kitchen, and they could have the employees be a little more trained. If Right at Home could be more consistent with the people they send over that we like, they would be more helpful. They seem to become unavailable at times. Consistency is important to me, and it would be easier if they could send a caregiver that knew my mother's routines. It would make our life easier.

July 26, 2017

By Veteran Clarence B_501781

I would be more likely to recommend Right at Home if they would be more consistent in their caregivers. The services could have a more positive impact if all of the caregivers were as great as some of them are because there is no consistency in their quality.

July 14, 2017

By Veteran Paul R_496340

Right at Home is a good agency because I think that they have good caregivers. The services help because I get assistance with walking around and getting stronger.

July 07, 2017

By Veteran Gary H_492518

Right at Home is caring, and they follow up with the client. They make sure that they send a qualified caregiver. Right at Home makes sure that things are okay.

June 23, 2017

By Mike D_488030

I would tell someone that Right at Home was easy to work with.

June 09, 2017

By Rick I_481269

Right at Home is a great company and I highly recommend them. I have sent recommendations their way.

June 01, 2017

By Veteran Philip "Phil" E_477516

I would tell someone that Right at Home has good training for their people and that they generally can be relied on.

May 20, 2017

By Margit & Lloyd N_473631

I have dealt with three different caregivers. I haven't been pleased with all of them, though. They aren't as well trained as they could be.

May 04, 2017

By Skip R_465451

Right at Home is there for you when you need them. They do what they need and then get out of your hair. I only needed them generally for 15 minutes. Right at Home came out to our house to talk with us way before we needed them.

May 04, 2017

By Veteran Michael F_465001

I would not recommend Right at Home because they did not show up or call ahead of time to let us know if they were not coming.

May 03, 2017

By Stephanie L_464343

The workers at Right at Home listen well to me.

May 03, 2017

By Susan R_464317

I would tell someone that Right at Home has good caregivers.

May 01, 2017

By Paul L_463215

Right at Home arrived on time, established a schedule, and met the requirements.

April 19, 2017

By Anonymous

My loved ones are able to have someone make them meals and take care of them while we are at work all day, so the services help a lot.

April 19, 2017

By Dick T

The client isn't in bed or anything. He just needs to be out and about.

April 04, 2017

By Veteran Edward R

The most helpful part of the services from Right at Home is the help I get.

April 04, 2017

By Gale B

I think the companionship Right at Home offers has been most helpful for me.

April 03, 2017

By Sylvia H

The caregivers shop, help us take our pills, and are professional in every detail.

April 03, 2017

By Rita S

Right at Home helps the client with bathing and dressing so he can have a little more independence.

March 17, 2017

By Betty R

The services made it easier for me. Being taken care of like that, is like being in a hotel.

March 10, 2017

By Veteran James "Jim" K

My husband is very comfortable with both caregivers.

March 02, 2017

By Jon H

We get the services twice a week. The caregivers give my dad his bath.

March 02, 2017

By Doreen L

The services keep everything neat and clean.

March 01, 2017

By Teddie M

I don't know what kind of life I would have if we didn't have Right at Home.

March 01, 2017

By Mary D

The caregivers were very helpful.

February 28, 2017

By Charlotte R

It was very helpful that the caregivers were punctual.

February 22, 2017

By Hector V

The services make Hector happy. He gets the help to make him smile, and that makes me happy.

By Carol A

The services have been very nice because I feel like I have gained a friend.

By Shirley S

Right at Home has made my life easier by being here on time.

By Richard G

The services have enabled my mom to continue living in her home.

December 18, 2015

By Conace Mack Moore

Very good to have someone to help here at home. Elizabeth is a very good worker and is conscientious as what needs to be done. I hve a very relaxed morning when she is here.

From Right at Home North Orange County