Comfort Living Home Care

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Comfort Living Home Care

Overview of Ratings

From Comfort Living Home Care

Caring for a parent can be a difficult task, but being able to help families carry the load makes Jackie White, owner of Comfort Living Home Care smile. Having cared for her own mother has taught her how much helping with simple tasks can mean for those who can't care for themselves. "When people aren't able to get out and around, it makes them age faster -- at least mentally," she says. "My experience in caring for my mom has helped me understand how small, life-necessities -- like grocery shopping, financial planning, running errands -- are often overlooked by us who can care for ourselves, " she says. Over 20 years of home care experience has given Jackie the drive to offer quality home care services for families in Ontario, California.

"I am a caregiver at heart," explains Jackie stating that this is what inspired her to start her business. "This is something that I truly have a passion for -- I love what I am doing. I look for compassionate caregivers who look at each client as a personal family member and treat them with respect and dignity." When doing initial interviews with caregivers, she makes an extra effort to connect with potential employees on a human level so they can be matched with the proper personality type. She says, "I look to match personal interests that can align as closely as possible."

If you're looking for personable help around the home for yourself or a loved one, contact the passionate caregivers at Comfort Living Home Care in Ontario for heartfelt care you and your family deserve.

Agency Type:
  • We are a full-service agency. Caregivers are our employees.
Licensed by State:
  • My business is licensed as required by the state
Language(s):
  • Toileting
  • Meal preparation
  • Errands
  • Grocery shopping
  • Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
  • Memory care, Transfer assistance
  • Occupational Therapist
  • Personal Care Assistant
  • Care Companion
Staff Screening:
  • We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis B, tuberculosis, and other communicable illnesses
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases
Staff Training:
  • Staff members are trained when they are hired
  • Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
  • Stress management
  • Ethics
Caregivers Bonded and Insured:
Payroll, Taxes, and Benefits:
Care Can Be Provided In:
  • We provide care in the client's home
  • We provide care in assisted living facilities
  • We provide overnight care
  • We provide short-term or one-time care
  • We provide live-in care
  • We provide respite care
  • We provide care in hospice
  • We provide care in the hospital
Payment Options: