BrightStar Care La Crosse

Reviews of BrightStar Care La Crosse

4.4

November 15, 2017

By Julie J

I would tell someone to make sure that they meet their caregivers before they come to make sure that they are a good fit to take care of their loved one. The services make life easier for me because I am able to get care for my loved one when I am out of town.

November 02, 2017

By Dorothy G

I am happy with BrightStar Care. I like all of the caregivers, they are all professionals.

October 11, 2017

By Wayne M

I would tell a friend that I like the attitude of the caregiver BrightStar Care sends because it's great. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by helping me with my stretching my legs which makes me feel better.

October 11, 2017

By Norah L

BrightStar Care is available right away. You can rely on them. BrightStar Care provides child care when I need it.

October 10, 2017

By Ted E

BrightStar Care needs a philosophical change on how they do business. BrightStar Care had great caregivers that did a professional job.

October 04, 2017

By Sara W

I like how BrightStar Care's caregiver does what I say and shows up on time.

October 03, 2017

By Mary S_6

My caregiver is doing great job, and is very accommodating and meets my needs. Its really nice having caregivers help with daily chores and medical help.

September 23, 2017

By Judith "Judy" D

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is very helpful, on time, does a good job, and has very nice people. BrightStar Care helps me because they take me to my appointments, wait for me, and take me grocery shopping. I want to adopt my caregivers because they are so sweet.

From BrightStar Care La Crosse

BrightStar Care La Crosse is an in-home care provider serving Onalaska, WI and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care La Crosse offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of BrightStar Care La Crosse