Home Instead Senior Care - Metro Omaha, NE

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Metro Omaha, NE

Caring75873550 April 21, 2015

We hired Home Instead for about 2 months now, and so far it has been very good. They do housekeeping for us, and the caregiver has been very good. She does everything well that I ask of her to do. They have responded to my inquiries, and I like them the best.

Marilynn1 May 17, 2013

The three Home Instead gals that I have employed have been first class. I got help at home and errands done, it would definitely be difficult for me to not have this help. I am 90 and gimpy, they run a first class organization with fine employees.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Metro Omaha, NE

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Metro Omaha, NE

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address