Caring for People Services of Omaha

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Caring for People Services of Omaha

joyfulrose October 01, 2012

Caring for People Services has provided excellent in home non-medical care for me. the agency's owner and office workers, as well as some of my caregivers have gone above and beyond the call of duty for me many times. I am able to pick workers that match up well for me. the agency makes it clear to their workers that in my own home, "I am the boss" which helps me maintain control of my life and dignity as a person. My quality of life has definitely improved since I switched to this agency for my transportation, errand, cooking, and laundry and housekeeping needs.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Caring for People Services of Omaha

Caring for People Services of Omaha is an in-home care provider serving Omaha, NE and the surrounding area. Caring for People Services of Omaha offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Caring for People Services of Omaha