A Place at Home, LLC

Contact Now

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of A Place at Home, LLC

Andrea "Andy" K_474672 May 23, 2017

A Place at Home started out not very good, but has gotten better, and my caregiver now is really good. The caregivers that they hire sometimes seem like they don't want to be here cleaning or working. I have gotten attitude from some of the caregivers.

Cass K_472577 May 18, 2017

A Place at Home is very customer service friendly.

Ivy C_468282 May 10, 2017

The scheduling with A Place at Home has continuity.

Heather L_466017 May 05, 2017

A Place at Home has good service.

Maria C_466011 May 05, 2017

A Place at Home is a good company that takes care of my mother during the day, when I am not at home.

William "Bill" P_466002 May 05, 2017

A Place at Homes' caregivers are very friendly, nice to talk to, they do a good job, and my grand-kids love them.

Joe D_465774 May 05, 2017

I'm well satisfied with A Place at Home because the caregivers are hardworking, show up on time, and do a good job with cleaning.

Walter M April 24, 2017

I don't have to worry about the cleanliness of my house because A Place at Home does that for me.

Montgomery S April 24, 2017

A Place at Home has made the client's life easier, by doing things for her that she can't do for herself.

Sharon P April 21, 2017

A Place at Home could have done what they said they would do. They said there would be one caregiver to be with her when she was gone and there were four people in five days.

Dottie M April 20, 2017

I cannot get down on my knees or do any scrubbing and I appreciate that my caregiver does those things for me.

Rebecca "Becky" R April 10, 2017

With A Place at Home, I no longer have to struggle to do things on my own.

Kent M April 05, 2017

The services from A Place at Home take care of the client's every need.

Tamara "Tammy" A April 05, 2017

I look forward to A Place at Home coming.

Eugene E E March 23, 2017

A Place at Home could get me out of the building more often.

Lela C March 22, 2017

The services from A Place at Home provide a caregiver that does work my loved one and I aren't able to do. The services make it possible for us to stay in our home without leaving.

Roger W March 22, 2017

A Place at Home has made a positive difference because the caregivers help the client eat and help with feeding.

Carla Sue M March 20, 2017

The services have had a positive impact, but sometimes I think I could use more care, and I would like weekends to be included. I am suppose to have 24/7 care, but I only get 4 hours a day. I don't need 24/7 care, but I would like more care in general.

Dorothy I March 20, 2017

A Place at Home provides care for my husband, who has difficulty getting around. He can't be left alone, so the services take a lot of pressure off of me.

John F March 20, 2017

The services from A Place at Home are good for my mom.

James J March 20, 2017

The caregivers have impacted my life by taking care of me, and the main thing they do is they take me where I need to go.

Willa M March 20, 2017

Everything works out fine with the caregivers.

Patricia W February 27, 2017

The services are a good thing because I get the care that I am supposed to get, like grocery shopping and cleaning my apartment.

Mary W February 21, 2017

I have been impressed that the caregivers have come on time and are helpful.

Gloria T February 21, 2017

The services help me a lot with myself because I have a lot of medical problems.

lvogel2511 February 20, 2017

I had tried several agencies and was about to give up on finding care for my mother when I found A Place At Home. I gave them a try and it has been a very successful experience. The Caregiver is very involved and caring, putting my mother's interests and needs first and foremost. Everyone in the company has been genuinely involved and goes the extra yard to make sure anything and everything regarding my mother is taken care of and cared for. No matter the concern, however trite or huge, the staff work diligently to solve the situation and make certain that my mother (and I) are satisfied with the results and the services. This company is truly client oriented.

Leon G January 23, 2017

The services I have are really good for my needs.

Don G January 23, 2017

The caregiver made my life easier by cooking and cleaning for me.

Emma W January 23, 2017

A Place at Home has made my mom's life easier.

Ronald M January 23, 2017

The services have helped make my life easier because I am handicapped and cannot do a lot of the things that my caregivers are able to help me with.

Elizabeth M January 10, 2017

The services help because I wouldn't be able to work or receive money without them.

Charles Calvin C January 05, 2017

My caregiver from A Place at Home is a God-given blessing for me.

Joy a January 05, 2017

The services allow me to go out and do what I need to do. They help immensely, and someone is always here with Chuck.

Shirley W January 05, 2017

I need A Place at Home for cooking dinner and cleaning up. They've been fine with that.

nebraska68114 September 30, 2016

The wonderful staff at this fine company helped me (as they still are) through the absolutely most difficult time of my life. I had been taking sole 24/7/365 care of Jacy, my dear wife of 54 years, who was struck down by the awful dementia of Alzheimer's, or another equally wretched form of dreadful slow-onset dementia. For five years, I was able to keep my love at home. Toward the end of this period, symptoms - gradually at first, but much more quickly near the end - accelerated. Eventually, early this past July, it became necessary for me to seek help. Our real-estate agent, herself a nurse, is whom I turned to for help. Immediately, Sherri said, "There is only ONE company in Omaha; it is the best!" Soon, "A-Place-at-Home" was in OUR home, trying desperately to help my wife (and me, now a trembling lost soul). The acceleration of the horrible symptoms quickened. It was obviously necessary to find a well-staffed quality "memory-care" institution. "A-place-at-home" helped my wonderful children, to find the perfect place. Jacy was there for a short time - seven weeks only. Things in, and for, her mind were cascading into an ever-quickening sad state. My woman always has been astute and "in-charge." She knew, and made her own decision that it was time to "begin dying." She would neither eat, nor would she get out of bed. It became obvious that it was time for Hospice. The Hospice group that my friends at "A-Place-at-Home" recommended were also a great support organization. Jacy was within hours of passing, but these Hospice people were quick to educate me about the "processes of dying." It was quick, YEARS too quick for me, but all my support team knew what to advise for me and my kids, now successful adults themselves. Coincidences (actually Miracles) happened. I was a wreck, but able to at least "pay attention" to the wonders that were happening around me. "A place at Home" was there for me. So was the Hospice crew, and the memory care team. Also the funeral home folks. (Jacy had prearranged, 18 years ago, all the details and costs for her, and my own, end-of-life preparations.) There was a second nursing team involved near the end. They, too, were terrific. NOW, A-Place-at-Home folks are keeping track of me, and my progress through my grieving process. Jacy and I were totally close, best friends, "only" friends actually (other than our great kids and our sweet kitty). Topaz Cat, I still have, thank the Lord. She is joined up with our friends at "A-Place-at-Home" to make sure I do not "get into trouble." I hope they all realize the difficulty of THAT task. I am more than willing to try help another family who may face the scary difficulties of dementia, home care, institutional care, and the process of dying - for one of their own. Start out with "A-Place-at-Home" is my advice. Get my phone number from them, if appropriate. I've "been there, done that"; it surely hurts inside, and you all will need the kind and loving care available at this fine organization. Remember, if "It" happens, "It" is real. Accept that "It" - IS actually our Lord. S(He) is watching over each of us. Always has been, is now, and ever will be. Jacy is especially - now - an integral part of "It." So are YOU. Regards, William Holmes

sarahyost September 29, 2016

I truly can't thank everyone at A Place at Home enough for all they’ve done for my family throughout the past few years that we've been utilizing their in-home care services. Their team has been amazing in every way and we’ve honestly viewed many of the caregivers as an extension of our family. The care and love that the staff and especially the caregivers have shown my parents has been remarkable and our family has appreciated it so very much. I cannot possibly imagine how we would have gotten through the past few years without you guys. Thanks for all you do!

Jennifer L March 17, 2015

I interviewed this provider

I have finally regained peace of mind due to the expert services of our RN Advocate from A Place at Home. My husband had been experiencing memory loss. We were desperate to find someone to help us figure out how to handle his condition. A Place at Home has nurses to advocate for their clients. Our nurse's knowledge enabled us to get a geriatric assessment and diagnosis in a timely manner so the proper meds could be started. She has been by our side for two years and helped to relieve our anxiety by creating an organized plan to keep us at home as long as possible. We are now enjoying our retirement knowing we will always have her and her Certified Nursing Assistants on our health team. We feel blessed to have found this company that truly cares.

Jenoneal November 13, 2013

I interviewed this provider

My family does not live in town with our mother. We were impressed with the RN Advocacy services so she can stay in her home and enjoy life with her friends. The additional services will be helpful in the future. I was impressed with their 100% show rate for shifts. Sounds like a very caring agency.

From A Place at Home, LLC

Our “We are CARE” (Compassionate, Accountable, Respectful and Ethical) philosophy is a commitment to our core values in everything we do in the community and for those that we care for. Our mission is be passionate professionals providing compassionate care solutions when and where you need us.

For more information about this agency, please fill out the contact form on this page and visit the agency's website here: http://aplaceathome.com/

Features of A Place at Home, LLC

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening