A Place at Home, LLC

Reviews of A Place at Home, LLC

4.5

December 08, 2017

By Judy S_4

My brother is pretty satisfied with A Place at Home. A Place at Home makes my brother's life easier by coming in and helping him during the day.

December 05, 2017

By Brenda H_1

When I have to contact A Place at Home, they are on board. A Place at Home does a lot. They're just there, and they correct issues when we have them.

December 04, 2017

By Dmytro Dwan S_1

A Place at Home is great at keeping me updated, and they have good services. The workers provide good help for me. A Place at Home helps me get around and does a good job on housecleaning.

December 01, 2017

By Janet K_2

A Place at Home was very friendly and very nice, and they did whatever I told them to do. A Place at Home helped me in the shower, otherwise it would be very dangerous for me, since I had to climb into the shower.

November 13, 2017

By Anonymous_127

A Place at Home doesn't have backup for people that call in sick. A Place at Home makes it so I can get out of the house.

November 13, 2017

By Mike W_2

A Place at Home is a good company. The services make my life easier because I feel spoiled by them.

November 07, 2017

By Bonnie S_2

The caregivers I have had have been great. A Place at Home makes my life better because the caregivers help by doing the chores I cannot do.

November 06, 2017

By William "Bill" P_1

The personnel from A Place at Home is easy to get along with and they answer any questions I have. The services from A Place at Home have been helpful and I haven't had any problems with them. They have always sent out good caregivers.

November 03, 2017

By Ivy C_1

A Place at Home would keep leaving me stranded and without help. I did enjoy the caregivers that I had, but there were always scheduling problems and unqualified caregivers as well.

November 03, 2017

By Cass K_1

A Place at Home is reliable and has good communication. A Place at Home has sent a few caregivers. My father has dementia and I don't feel like the caregivers are interacting with him.

October 23, 2017

By Jean J

I would recommend A Place at Home because we are satisfied that they are flexible with their schedules and able to accommodate us with just one caregiver coming as much as possible. This cuts out confusion and makes sure that they understand us. Genevieve depends on and looks forward to the service from A Place at Home every day.

October 20, 2017

By Dottie M_1

I enjoy A Place at Home's services. A Place at Home is able to do things for me that I can no longer do.

October 20, 2017

By Kathy and Bob W

I like most of the people at A Place at Home. A Place at Home makes my life easier because they do the washing for me.

October 19, 2017

By King O

A Place at Home has great caregivers. A Place at Home is able to give me some time alone while they are with my husband.

October 18, 2017

By Eugene E E_1

A Place at Home is a good company and are helpful. A Place at Home has helped me bathe and made my life easier by doing that for me.

October 18, 2017

By Nancy P_1

A Place at Home's caregivers are trained well. A Place at Home is able to help me get things done that I could not do with out them.

October 10, 2017

By Brian W

From what I have experienced, A Place at Home has always been really good. The services provided by A Place at Home have made my life easier by being able to do things that I can't.

October 06, 2017

By Anonymous_221

I would tell a friend that A Place at Home was professional and had very nice people who I could trust being with my loved one. A Place at Home helped me because I was always out of town, and I knew they would be there taking care of my loved one.

October 05, 2017

By Sally K

A Place at Home is easy to work with in setting up the service. A Place at Home has given us peace of mind.

October 05, 2017

By Tamara "Tammy" A_1

A Place at Home is very educated and they are very cautious and supportive. A Place at Home has made my life easier because they do house chores and they are very supportive on whatever I need.

September 22, 2017

By William "Bill" G

I would refer A Place at Home to others because they do a good job and they're reassuring. The services provided by A Place at Home give me assurity and confidence that my pills are counted correctly.

September 21, 2017

By Cleopthia "Cleo" E

A Place at Home offers services that everyone needs. My caregiver is amazing and will clean up my wife. I wish that A Place at Home was more affordable. I wish it was covered by medicare.

September 13, 2017

By Timothy T

A Place at Home is a good agency because they treat their clients like family, they're reliable, and you get what you ask for. A Place at Home's services save me. The services are helpful because I know that I can leave home and leave my husband in their care. I never have to worry, and stress is taken away.

September 05, 2017

By Lela C_1

I would tell a friend that A Place at Home is a good company. There is nothing they could do more. A Place at Home has helped me in caring for my loved one.

September 05, 2017

By Dorothy I_1

I would recommend A Place at Home because they were very good with my husband, and they were caring. A Place at Home made my life easier because I was free to come and go rather than having to be with my husband all the time.

August 25, 2017

By John K_4

I just didn't like that A Place at Home changed my caregiver in the middle of my services. The services make me feel like someone cares and it makes me feel better now that my house is clean.

August 18, 2017

By Bill H_1

We had two different caregivers, and as a caregiver they needed to interact more with the client and learn more about them. We only used the services for a couple days, and the caregivers spent most of their time on their phones.

August 11, 2017

By Don B_2

A Place at Home is convenient, and they do what they say they will do. A Place at Home has made my life easier by giving me peace of mind.

August 11, 2017

By Jeff W_2

There is a need for better training for the caregivers. The management was given better training. The stretching for the physical therapy is really a key part of the services.

August 09, 2017

By Darrell S

I would tell someone that A Place at Home is there on time, that they are kind, that they have good personalities, and that they do a good job. The client gets pretty excited when his caregiver comes over.

August 09, 2017

By Vianna " Vi " K

My caregiver and I have hit it off very well from A Place at Home. A Place at Home has made my life easier by doing certain things that I cannot do.

August 08, 2017

By Doug L_2

I am pleased with A Place at Home. The caregiver does a great job. It is really helpful that because of A Place at Home, I don't have to bathe my father. The caregiver saves me a lot of time.

August 01, 2017

By LChaves

My grandparents had home care through A Place at Home and after they passed away, I read through their care notes. The care notes were so detailed and I could bet money, without even knowing who the care notes were about, that they were for my grandparents. That's how detailed they were. I spoke with the CEO, Dustin, 3 years after my grandparents had care provided and he remembered them exactly. Even though it was three years ago, he was able to confidentially describe who they were. It was very comforting.

July 26, 2017

By Fran and Ron L

A Place at Home does good service and takes good care of me. A Place at Home does everything for me and provides good services. Whatever I need, they've got it.

July 15, 2017

By danijo

A Place at Home has excellent caregivers. They took care of our Mother and we felt they took as good care of her as we would have given.

July 14, 2017

By Becky D_1

I would recommend A Place at Home because they are providing companionship and light housekeeping. The caregivers have been good. A Place at Home has been a positive impact to have a person to talk to, and to keep the house clean is a bonus.

July 11, 2017

By Leon G_1

My caregivers from A Place at Home treat me well. My caregivers from A Place at Home do what I ask them to do. The caregivers keep busy.

July 11, 2017

By Elizabeth "

I have already referred friends to the company because A Place at Home is always on time. The caregivers really help my loved one with companionship.

By Charles Calvin C_1

I would tell a friend that everybody that A Place at Home sends is qualified, and they met up to my standards. A Place at Home has made life easier because I have COPD, and I can't move around as easily as everyone else. The caregiver vacuums my floors for me, and they take the load off of me by doing things for me each week.

By Patricia R_5

If someone asked me about A Place at Home I would tell them about my caregivers. I have caregivers from other sources, so that makes it difficult for me to recommend them. At times the services from A Place at Home have been helpful to me.

By Luvivia E

A Place at Home is reliable, honest, and my caregivers are wonderful. I am an amputee and in a wheelchair, and my caregivers do everything I ask them to do. They even do extra, and I don't have them to ask them to do some things.

June 27, 2017

By Lynelle G

A Place at Home provides great quality services and they are very persistent with getting care. A Place at Home provides sitter and respite services for me.

June 23, 2017

By Anonymous_545

My most recent caregiver from A Place at Home has been very nice and they will what I ask. I think they are trustworthy, it just took a while to find this one. I'm still getting used to receiving service from A Place at Home, but they are helpful.

June 22, 2017

By Anonymous_547

I would definitely recommend others if they need around-the-clock service. The client was near the end of their life, and A Place at Home provided them the help they needed.

June 05, 2017

By Dmytro Dwan S

A Place at Home is on time, and the workers are pretty good. A Place at Home cleans and helps with errands. They also help with shopping.

May 23, 2017

By Andrea "Andy" K_1

A Place at Home started out not very good, but has gotten better, and my caregiver now is really good. The caregivers that they hire sometimes seem like they don't want to be here cleaning or working. I have gotten attitude from some of the caregivers. A Place at Home helps me keep my apartment up. They clean the bathroom, kitchen, do my laundry, vacuum my apartment, and take out my trash as well.

May 18, 2017

By Cass K_2

A Place at Home is very customer service friendly. A Place at Home relieves stress off me with all the things my father needs.

May 10, 2017

By Ivy C_2

The scheduling with A Place at Home has continuity. With the caregivers that I do see often from A Place at Home have really impacted my life. One caregiver really has changed my life by bringing me from the dark back into the light.

By Heather L_3

A Place at Home has good service. A Place at Home makes sure my loved one has everything.

By Maria C_2

A Place at Home is a good company that takes care of my mother during the day, when I am not at home. There have been times when we have scheduling coordinating issues with employees because they didn't have anyone, so I had to miss work on a couple of days.

By William "Bill" P_2

A Place at Homes' caregivers are very friendly, nice to talk to, they do a good job, and my grand-kids love them. The services really help me to get through the day.

By Joe D_4

I'm well satisfied with A Place at Home because the caregivers are hardworking, show up on time, and do a good job with cleaning. I haven't had any complaints about A Place at Home. The caregiver does a good job, is neat and clean, and does what I ask.

April 24, 2017

By Walter M_4

The people at A Place at Home do really well with their work. I don't have to worry about the cleanliness of my house because A Place at Home does that for me.

April 24, 2017

By Montgomery S

I would tell someone that A Place at Home has done a great job. A Place at Home has made the client's life easier, by doing things for her that she can't do for herself.

April 21, 2017

By Sharon P_5

A Place at Home didn't hold up on what they told us they were going to do. A Place at Home could have done what they said they would do. They said there would be one caregiver to be with her when she was gone and there were four people in five days.

April 20, 2017

By Dottie M

I would tell someone that I am very happy with my caregiver from A Place at Home. I cannot get down on my knees or do any scrubbing and I appreciate that my caregiver does those things for me.

April 10, 2017

By Rebecca "Becky" R

Everyone I have met from A Place at Home so far has been very good. With A Place at Home, I no longer have to struggle to do things on my own.

April 05, 2017

By Kent M

The caregivers from A Place at Home are on time and do whatever we ask. They are compassionate and caring. The services from A Place at Home take care of the client's every need.

April 05, 2017

By Tamara "Tammy" A

A Place at Home caregivers are well educated and are very caring. I look forward to A Place at Home coming.

March 23, 2017

By Eugene E E_2

A Place at Home is good for me most the time. A Place at Home could get me out of the building more often.

March 22, 2017

By Lela C_2

I've been very satisfied with A Place at Home. I'm not one to ask them to do a lot of things but anything I've asked has been done for me. The services from A Place at Home provide a caregiver that does work my loved one and I aren't able to do. The services make it possible for us to stay in our home without leaving.

March 22, 2017

By Roger W_1

I'm quite happy with the care I've gotten from A Place at Home. A Place at Home has made a positive difference because the caregivers help the client eat and help with feeding.

By Carla Sue M_1

People do not always have the same idea of what is supposed to be done in the care process. Some caregivers from A Place at Home need more training on what to do in the home. The services have had a positive impact, but sometimes I think I could use more care, and I would like weekends to be included. I am suppose to have 24/7 care, but I only get 4 hours a day. I don't need 24/7 care, but I would like more care in general.

By Dorothy I_2

Most of the caregivers are good. If I have complaints, I call A Place at Home, and they help me fix the problem. A Place at Home provides care for my husband, who has difficulty getting around. He can't be left alone, so the services take a lot of pressure off of me.

By John F_5

A Place at Home tries to keep the same caregiver for their clients. The services from A Place at Home are good for my mom.

By James J_2

Since I have had A Place at Home, I would highly recommend them because all of the caregivers have taken good care of me, and they provide great service. The caregivers have impacted my life by taking care of me, and the main thing they do is they take me where I need to go.

By Willa M_1

I would recommend A Place at Home. I use them a couple of times a month. Everything works out fine with the caregivers.

February 27, 2017

By Patricia W_10

I found A Place at Home through the manager. The care is very nice, and the people do the things they are supposed to do. The services are a good thing because I get the care that I am supposed to get, like grocery shopping and cleaning my apartment.

February 21, 2017

By Mary W_12

I would tell someone that A Place at Home is very nice and will work with you. I have been impressed that the caregivers have come on time and are helpful.

February 21, 2017

By Gloria T_1

A Place at Home has good clients and good caregivers. The services help me a lot with myself because I have a lot of medical problems.

February 20, 2017

By lvogel2511

I had tried several agencies and was about to give up on finding care for my mother when I found A Place At Home. I gave them a try and it has been a very successful experience. The Caregiver is very involved and caring, putting my mother's interests and needs first and foremost. Everyone in the company has been genuinely involved and goes the extra yard to make sure anything and everything regarding my mother is taken care of and cared for. No matter the concern, however trite or huge, the staff work diligently to solve the situation and make certain that my mother (and I) are satisfied with the results and the services. This company is truly client oriented.

By Leon G_2

The services I have are really good for my needs.

By Don G_5

I would tell someone that A Place at Home has a nice apartment, and that you get live for free. The caregiver made my life easier by cooking and cleaning for me.

By Emma W_2

A Place at Home is a good agency. When a caregiver can't come, they send a replacement, and I would recommend them to someone else. A Place at Home has made my mom's life easier.

By Ronald M_2

I would tell someone that A Place at Home has pretty good caregivers. The services have helped make my life easier because I am handicapped and cannot do a lot of the things that my caregivers are able to help me with.

January 10, 2017

By Elizabeth "_1

A Place at Home is a good agency because they immediately fulfill the client's needs. The services help because I wouldn't be able to work or receive money without them.

By Charles Calvin C_2

I would tell others that A Place at Home has an office staff that's very caring and empathetic. The caregiver who comes is good too, but I wouldn't have expected the office to be so caring and good. They do everything they can to make me comfortable, and they do everything they can to make sure I like the caregivers that they send to my house. My caregiver from A Place at Home is a God-given blessing for me.

By Joy a_1

I recommend A Place at Home at any opportunity I get. They are interested in your best interests, and if we have any problems and need to cancel, there is no charge. It has worked out well with A Place at Home. The services allow me to go out and do what I need to do. They help immensely, and someone is always here with Chuck.

By Shirley W_3

A Place at Home is satisfactory. It isn't marvelous, but it's been satisfactory for me. I need A Place at Home for cooking dinner and cleaning up. They've been fine with that.

September 29, 2016

By nebraska68114

The wonderful staff at this fine company helped me (as they still are) through the absolutely most difficult time of my life. I had been taking sole 24/7/365 care of Jacy, my dear wife of 54 years, who was struck down by the awful dementia of Alzheimer's, or another equally wretched form of dreadful slow-onset dementia. For five years, I was able to keep my love at home. Toward the end of this period, symptoms - gradually at first, but much more quickly near the end - accelerated. Eventually, early this past July, it became necessary for me to seek help. Our real-estate agent, herself a nurse, is whom I turned to for help. Immediately, Sherri said, "There is only ONE company in Omaha; it is the best!" Soon, "A-Place-at-Home" was in OUR home, trying desperately to help my wife (and me, now a trembling lost soul). The acceleration of the horrible symptoms quickened. It was obviously necessary to find a well-staffed quality "memory-care" institution. "A-place-at-home" helped my wonderful children, to find the perfect place. Jacy was there for a short time - seven weeks only. Things in, and for, her mind were cascading into an ever-quickening sad state. My woman always has been astute and "in-charge." She knew, and made her own decision that it was time to "begin dying." She would neither eat, nor would she get out of bed. It became obvious that it was time for Hospice. The Hospice group that my friends at "A-Place-at-Home" recommended were also a great support organization. Jacy was within hours of passing, but these Hospice people were quick to educate me about the "processes of dying." It was quick, YEARS too quick for me, but all my support team knew what to advise for me and my kids, now successful adults themselves. Coincidences (actually Miracles) happened. I was a wreck, but able to at least "pay attention" to the wonders that were happening around me. "A place at Home" was there for me. So was the Hospice crew, and the memory care team. Also the funeral home folks. (Jacy had prearranged, 18 years ago, all the details and costs for her, and my own, end-of-life preparations.) There was a second nursing team involved near the end. They, too, were terrific. NOW, A-Place-at-Home folks are keeping track of me, and my progress through my grieving process. Jacy and I were totally close, best friends, "only" friends actually (other than our great kids and our sweet kitty). Topaz Cat, I still have, thank the Lord. She is joined up with our friends at "A-Place-at-Home" to make sure I do not "get into trouble." I hope they all realize the difficulty of THAT task. I am more than willing to try help another family who may face the scary difficulties of dementia, home care, institutional care, and the process of dying - for one of their own. Start out with "A-Place-at-Home" is my advice. Get my phone number from them, if appropriate. I've "been there, done that"; it surely hurts inside, and you all will need the kind and loving care available at this fine organization. Remember, if "It" happens, "It" is real. Accept that "It" - IS actually our Lord. S(He) is watching over each of us. Always has been, is now, and ever will be. Jacy is especially - now - an integral part of "It." So are YOU. Regards, William Holmes

September 29, 2016

By sarahyost

I truly can't thank everyone at A Place at Home enough for all they’ve done for my family throughout the past few years that we've been utilizing their in-home care services. Their team has been amazing in every way and we’ve honestly viewed many of the caregivers as an extension of our family. The care and love that the staff and especially the caregivers have shown my parents has been remarkable and our family has appreciated it so very much. I cannot possibly imagine how we would have gotten through the past few years without you guys. Thanks for all you do!

March 17, 2015

By Jennifer L

I interviewed this provider

I have finally regained peace of mind due to the expert services of our RN Advocate from A Place at Home. My husband had been experiencing memory loss. We were desperate to find someone to help us figure out how to handle his condition. A Place at Home has nurses to advocate for their clients. Our nurse's knowledge enabled us to get a geriatric assessment and diagnosis in a timely manner so the proper meds could be started. She has been by our side for two years and helped to relieve our anxiety by creating an organized plan to keep us at home as long as possible. We are now enjoying our retirement knowing we will always have her and her Certified Nursing Assistants on our health team. We feel blessed to have found this company that truly cares.

November 12, 2013

By Jenoneal

I interviewed this provider

My family does not live in town with our mother. We were impressed with the RN Advocacy services so she can stay in her home and enjoy life with her friends. The additional services will be helpful in the future. I was impressed with their 100% show rate for shifts. Sounds like a very caring agency.

From A Place at Home, LLC

Our “We are CARE” (Compassionate, Accountable, Respectful and Ethical) philosophy is a commitment to our core values in everything we do in the community and for those that we care for. Our mission is be passionate professionals providing compassionate care solutions when and where you need us.

For more information about this agency, please fill out the contact form on this page and visit the agency's website here: http://aplaceathome.com/

Photos of A Place at Home, LLC

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening