Home Instead Senior Care - Olympia, WA

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Olympia, WA

May 29, 2014

By A Howald

Other

My mother is actually the person that Home Instead provides care for. I became aware of Home Instead when my wife and I attended a series of free classes about careing for the elderly. From the moment I called to make an appointment I felt this was a caring and professional service. They listened to my concerns and desires and did their best to satisfy our needs. The care providers coming to our home are extremely caring, talented and confident in their abilities. It is so hard to watch the aging process of our parents, but keeping them out of a care facility and home instead is the best decision we have made. Knowing that my parents are home safe, warm, comfortable and cared for, means everything to me.

May 04, 2014

By Erandyw

I interviewed this provider

Caring, professional staff. Always ready to serve my Mothers needs

February 02, 2014

By Shortys

My Dad and I really enjoyed working with this group! The manager Collin is very easy to work with, they were very occomodating to meet my Dad's needs and desires to stay at home! Great staff all around, very professional behavior, and very easy to work with!

December 31, 2013

By Family of Violet J.

The care provided by Home Instead professionals helped give our mother a quality of life in her last months that we could not have maintained on our own, Each care giver had their own special ways of working with her, not just meeting her daily needs but engaging her both mentally and physically, keeping her mind and body active. These are dedicated, careing people. The staff of Home Instead has earned our trust, our respect and gratitude.

December 28, 2013

By GrandmaDeb

I don't think there's enough room here to say all I want to about Home Instead. They cared for my parents, not just seeing to their needs, but the caregivers were like family. My dad required skilled care, and my mother had issues with dementia, and all of the caregivers were superb. Our family could breathe a collective sigh of relief when they were at my parents' home, because we knew they were receiving excellent care. I highly recommend Home Instead. AND Ginny's cooking. :)

August 23, 2013

By Charlie Anderson

You should feel very comfortable hiring this firm. If your parent(s) need help this is the way to go; a real firm with management support/backup. Don't hesitate to e-mail for specifics, I will call you

June 01, 2013

By An old Nurse RR

I have been utilizing Home Instead Senior Care for over a year now; the admin staff are great, they answer the phone any time day or night! They do a wonderful job at being consistent with the ladies they send me, and any time I have an issue (so far there's only been one) I know I can call Colin and he will figure out how to fix it right away. I would not be at home right now without them.

July 01, 2012

By John Langston

Home Instead Senior Care was definitely a help in the past months with my families little to no knowledge of how to care for my grandma. It boils down to the fact that money has been tight and their services were and still are the best that we can afford and then some. Yes there has been a few small problems that have arose here and their. With one of the nurses saying that we should take her on more walks, and my Mom telling her that she did not believe it was a good idea. Yet in recolection they are just doing what they are trained to do. Home Instead Senior Care helped my family get back on track with her health, and without them I don't know how the care of life my grandma is recieving would have been.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Olympia, WA

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Olympia, WA

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Olympia, WA

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

• Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Validation Techniques
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment options