Right Choice Personal Assistance

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Right Choice Personal Assistance

Shannon December 17, 2012

I have used Right Choice for the past year. I have their caregivers come to my job and help me use the restroom. My caregiver is AWESOME! I find the company very easy to work with and very capable of changing their schedule to fit mine. I would highly recommend their services!

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Right Choice Personal Assistance

What would you look for in a caregiver for your loved one? Your needs and desires can be met with our caregivers who are compassionate, respectful, and they remember that we are a guest in our clients home. They assist according to their preferences and what they are familiar with. They help maintain integrity and honor and above all show love by serving and treating others the way we would want to be treated.

Our services can be as little as an hour visit all the way up to 24 hour care. A RN provides a free in home evaluation and then puts into place a service plan as directed by the client and/or family. All of our caregivers have gone through a thorough back ground check and receive ongoing training. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. Our staff is available to you 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Our services include:

• Change Linens/Make Bed

MEDICATION SET UP IS AVAILABLE BY A NURSING VISIT ONLY

Features of Right Choice Personal Assistance

Rates

• Rate for hourly care: Costs vary see rates in description
  • Rate for live-in care: Costs vary see rates in description

Business Address