Right at Home Northwest Oklahoma City

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Northwest Oklahoma City

Melodie Wonderly January 31, 2016

I couldn’t have been more pleased with the service we received. Everyone was willing to go above and beyond to provide the care my mother needed in a very professional manner.

David W. French January 31, 2016

Outstanding! If or when I have the need of my own, I will be calling RAH. Incredibly nice people!

Norma22 July 20, 2015

Right at Home is excellent! At this time, they have provided medical appoinment transportation for me as needed. However, I thought of using them for other services as the need arises in the future. They are invaluable to me. All caregivers have been timely, compassionate, and of the highest quality as to the services they provided. I would recommend them highly. Thank you Right at Home!

Monty Priest May 15, 2015

They were competent, courteous and reliable. We are more than satisfied, will recommend them to others, and will use again should the need arise. Thank you Right at Home!

Caring90169450 December 07, 2014

We actually have two different workers that come in currently from Right at Home. Our favorite is Kayla, and we have been with them since the end of June. I like the variety; Kayla in particular is often scheduled for two hours on Saturday, and if mom feels up to it, they will go out and eat and window shopping to find what mom needs. In part, this is getting mom out.

The people that are scheduled for an hour, we’ve been through several of them. There were some very good ones, but there seems to be some issues with them. Sometimes they are the ones that we really get to like and have alternate jobs. That part isn’t so good, and one of them was just playing stupid. But on the most part, most of them are very good; they are very good with my mother.

Susan100683250 October 22, 2014

You sent Ann Mary to our house to take care of my husband Roy. She is a wonderful woman in your company. Each and every minute she was working at home has helped me when I came back from the hospital. She is a wonderful woman; keep her in you company. It's worth it.

Susan98233050 September 01, 2014

Right at Home has been very responsive to the needs of my parents. We have nothing but praise for the wonderful and supportive caregiver of my parents, Fern (98) and Paul (96). The staff is easy to work with. The helpers are the best. All the caretakers are lovely, too. Thank you!

Lori30 September 01, 2014

Melissa of Right at Home is excellent and very gentle with my mother. She knows what to do in caring for my mother.

Kent8 August 30, 2014

After using two other agencies and some independent caregivers, we have been pleasantly surprised at how Right at Home provides better service. Their caregivers are very professional, very reliable, and very accomodating. Indeed, there is no comparison.

Jeanie3 August 30, 2014

Crystal and her staff have made my life so much more peaceful. They are just a phone call away whenever I need extra care for my mother. They are caring, efficient, loving, and have concern for the elderly. Definitely 5 stars for Right at Home!

Caring89732950 July 23, 2014

We picked Right at Home to help my cousin. We have a certified nurse coming in on one day and just a regular caregiver on the other day. They cook food and clean. They help him with showers and remind him gently that he needs to use a walker. They are nurturing and caring and are aware of what is going on. They ask questions like "What else can I do?" So far we are using them if necessary. We had a family meeting, and they came. We asked them questions, and they were very upfront and very clear and very thorough with everything.

From Right at Home Northwest Oklahoma City