Home Instead Senior Care - Oklahoma City, OK

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Oklahoma City, OK

adelinea August 17, 2012

I am very pleased with Home Instead Senior Care. The office staff is very friendly and responsive to my needs. I have been using them for two years now, and have not had any problems. The caregivers that come out to my home are very sweet and helpful. They accomplish everything I need done in a timely manner. I would recommend them to any of my friends or family.

Geraldine3 June 12, 2012

I am currently using this company and am very happy with the services they provide. They are by far the best agency I have ever used.

Bryan June 06, 2012

I had a great experience with this company. Everyone I spoke to was very professional, caring and worked hard to help me with a very difficult situation. I would recommend talking to this company if you have a love one in need of care.

grandmasgirl-1 July 24, 2009

My loved one used this service

Repeatedly we tried to call the office to voice our concerns and no one would ever return our calls. Also my grandmother was never changed when we went to visit and I would have to do it. The caregiver knew she was soiled but did nothing. Their is no communication with the owners once you sign the contract. They are too busy schmoozing their way up the corporate ladder. Even after time and time again of finding my grandmother soiled nothing changed and they refused to return our calls.

gerald ray April 09, 2008

I used this service

We had a bad experience with this agency. Caregivers were repeatedly late and did not know how to transfer the patient and repeatedly dropped her. We have a log from the fire department on how many times they made a trip to my mothers house to get her up off the floor. The office staff is rude and unproffesional. When we called the office with a concern or problem, instead of being treated respectfully or with kindness they acted defensive and mad. Two of the office workers actually yelled at us. The last weekend before we fired this company, items were taken from my mothers house. We filed a police report but know we can't prove it. The owner said "If you will look on the service agreement: "Client understands that Home Instead Senior Care is bonded and insured for employee theft, breakage, and dishonesty. All loses require a police report and are payable upon conviction." He fully knows how hard it is to get a conviction. One of the caregivers that same week-end actually left my mother alone to go get herself a hamburger. We do have proof of that. I couldn't responsibly recommend this agency to anyone. The owner is unaccessible and you can't get anywhere with the office staff. You can't run a reputable company and not be involved.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Oklahoma City, OK

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Oklahoma City, OK

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address