Excell Private Care Services

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Excell Private Care Services

Duane F_511469 August 15, 2017

Excell Private Care Services is reliable. The services helped by freeing up time for my wife and I to go to work.

Janice P_501964 July 26, 2017

My only concern was that I had so many different people coming and and sitting with my mom. It wasn't the same people all the time. By the time we got sitters for my mom, her quality of life wasn't good, and them being there fulfilling her needs was helpful. She mainly slept all the time.

Donna H_497906 July 19, 2017

The caregiver that Excell Private Care Services sent to me was excellent. The care from Excell Private Care Services was excellent. The caregiver was kind, and I think she did more then she really needed to do; she cleaned our whole house.

Barbara P_496816 July 17, 2017

The people at Excell Private Care Services are very knowledgeable and they respond very well. They call me the day before the services and give me the time of the schedule. I'm bound to my bed, so the caregivers from Excell Private Care Services provides anything I need. They are very cordial, talk to me, and give me information on things going on out in the world. Overall, they are kind and very respectful. The caregivers catch on very quickly and are never not on time.

Melissa S_488558 June 26, 2017

Excell Private Care Services, LLC is professional and very friendly. The supervisor really tries her best to get people to come in and if there are any problems, she is right on it to fix it.

Glenda W_483548 June 15, 2017

Excell Private Care Services, LLC has done everything well for us and we are highly satisfied with them and plan to continue to use them when my wife comes home from rehab.

Henry J_483531 June 15, 2017

Excell Private Care Services, LLC is a great company to have.

Cindy S_483521 June 15, 2017

I would tell someone that Excell Private Care Services, LLC is responsible, work orientated, friendly, and professional.

Delores C_472885 May 19, 2017

Excell Private Care Services is prompt, and the billing is correct.

Daniel T_470215 May 15, 2017

Excell Private Care Services sent me a caregiver who does not rinse the mop, so I get dirty socks.

Phyllis E_470171 May 15, 2017

Excell Private Care Services, LLC is a fine company.

Bob A April 24, 2017

Excell Private Care Services, LLC made my wife's life easier by making her more comfortable.

About Excell Private Care Services

Excell Private Care Services is an in-home care provider serving Oklahoma City, OK and the surrounding area. Excell Private Care Services offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.