BrightStar Care of Edmond/Oklahoma City

Overview of Ratings

4.6

October 18, 2017

By Kim V_1

I would tell others that BrightStar Care calls us and inquires about my satisfaction. They reach out on a regular basis and ask how we are doing. The services are for my wife and mother-in-law. The services provides assistance to my family members.

October 09, 2017

By Anonymous_244

The BrightStar Care provider had issues that were unfortunate. They came at a time when I had to leave, and there was a problem that I came back for. The caregiver wasn't very stable. When I was here, we went through quite a few caregivers. There seemed to be confusion with the person assigning the caregivers. I would tell them I need someone a specific day and time and the person would show up on the wrong day. I would call and ask for somebody, and my calls were not getting returned. I am impressed with the owners of the company, however.

September 19, 2017

By Ilona C

BrightStar Care is very patient and personal. I was glad to have them back. BrightStar Care's services have enabled me to function because I can hardly walk and they're a big help.

September 19, 2017

By Paul D

BrightStar Care cleans my house for me because I cannot carry anything. The caregivers do for me things that I cannot do.

From BrightStar Care of Edmond/Oklahoma City

BrightStar Care of Edmond/Oklahoma City is an in-home care provider serving Oklahoma City, OK and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care of Edmond/Oklahoma City offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care of Edmond/Oklahoma City