Home Helpers - Oconomowoc, WI

Overview of Ratings

4.5

September 07, 2017

By Pat Z_1

Home Helpers is very reliable. We have yet to have any gaps in coverage for my mother. They are dependable. We never have to worry about a caregiver showing up. Home Helpers has allowed me to work.

August 11, 2017

By Corrine A

Home Helpers comes when they are supposed to be at a location. They are prompt, and available to help with any tasks I might require. Home Helpers makes life easier by being available when I have needed them. I know I can call on them when I need them, and that is very reassuring.

August 08, 2017

By Polly L

I would tell others that Home Helpers has been the most helpful and responsive company. They communicate very well. I have tried other companies and I feel like Home Helpers has done the most. The services have made the client's life easier because the caregivers have been wonderful and patient.

July 24, 2017

By Sharon R_2

I would recommend Home Helpers because they are reliable and on time. Home Helpers has helped me get back on my feet.

July 10, 2017

By Mary L_6

Home Helpers does what their job describes. Home Helpers helps me get up and down in the chair.

June 22, 2017

By Helen J

Home Helpers is efficient and good. My caregivers from Home Helpers do everything for me.

May 08, 2017

By Carole S_2

Home Helpers was very caring and helpful to me. I was glad to have them. I have been able to do much more than before because of the help that I received.

April 21, 2017

By Jim B

I would tell others that Home Helpers is a highly recommended, but we were not satisfied with their caregiver's qualifications. The services help the client be comfortable.

April 20, 2017

By Arleen R_1

Home Helpers is going well so far. Nothing has stood out to me. My caregivers from Home Helpers cook for me.

March 16, 2017

By Anonymous_626

I would suggest someone to go get a job at Home Helpers but people who need care from them I wouldn't recommend them for that. Home Helpers doesn't have enough qualified caregivers working for them. My services were stressful because the people whom Home Helpers sent didn't know what they were doing.

March 16, 2017

By Kelly B

Home Helpers generally cares about the clients. The services have made me feel at ease and comfortable knowing my mom is taken care of.

March 07, 2017

By Pat Z_2

I would tell an interested friend that Home Helpers is never late, and they always keep their schedule. They are flexible when I need them to be, so if we have a change in schedule, they work with me. They are very professional. The services have been tremendously helpful to me and my family.

February 22, 2017

By Kristine H

Home Helpers is very personable and reliable. I just love my care taker, they have a positive impact on my life.

February 22, 2017

By Jayne V_1

I would tell someone that Home Helpers seems to do a good job in hiring caregivers. I appreciate that the caregivers are patient with my mom and they help me keep the house clean.

February 07, 2017

By Dale B_2

Home Helpers is very responsive to any times I request help from them. They are quick to get back and respond to me. Home Helpers is essentially their to monitor and help the client adjust to her environment.

From Home Helpers - Oconomowoc, WI

Home Helpers - Oconomowoc, WI is an in-home care provider serving Oconomowoc, WI and the surrounding area. Home Helpers - Oconomowoc, WI offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Helpers - Oconomowoc, WI