Amada Senior Care - Oceanside, CA

Reviews of Amada Senior Care - Oceanside, CA

Overview of Ratings

4.5

By Mary B 536795

Amada Senior Care matches their clients to caregivers that will meet their needs. The most helpful aspect of my husband's services is everything that is provided to him by Amada Senior Care.

By Norris G 536792

I would tell someone that Amada Senior Care always follows through, is very thorough in getting to know clients before sending a caregiver, and they are very good to work with. Amada Senior Care is very flexible as far as taking care of needs, transportation, clothing, bathing, housekeeping, and doing whatever needs to be done.

By Joyce K 536789

Amada Senior Care sends very nice and helpful caregivers. Amada Senior Care drives me places. The caregiver who comes just makes me three day salad bowls, so I have a nice salad every evening.

September 30, 2017

By Micky F_533021

Amada Senior Care is very reliable and they employ great people. Amada Senior Care has taken care of my wife and taken a lot of pressure off my shoulders.

September 28, 2017

By John M_532002

Amada Senior Care - Oceanside, CA sent a caregiver who is about as good as you can get. Amada Senior Care - Oceanside, CA has made my life easier by taking over some of the chores.

September 28, 2017

By Jack K_531999

I would tell someone about Amada Senior Carebecause they go above and beyond what is expected. Amada Senior Care has made life easier giving me a break and extra time for myself, and making sure my loved is is clean and happy.

September 27, 2017

By Eldora P. L_531315

Amada Senior Care sent me a caregiver that is very nice. The most helpful aspect of my services is that my caregiver comes to see that I get food and have food available to me.

September 14, 2017

By Kalen S_523965

Amada Senior Care is efficient and has an excellent caregiver for our needs! We have to have Amada Senior Care helping us, or we would go insane!

September 14, 2017

By William "Nick" N_523726

Amada Senior Care has a very caring, professional, and helpful staff. It is hard to keep our caregiver busy the whole time. However, he is becoming more active in his life.

September 12, 2017

By Adele B_522713

I would tell a friend that Amada Senior Care sent me nice people and they have good service. Amada Senior Care helped me the most with getting dressed and bathing.

September 12, 2017

By Judy D_522455

Amada Senior Care has caregivers that are helpful and respectful. The services from Amada Senior Care have helped a great deal, I don't know how I would have managed without them.

September 11, 2017

By David K_521908

Amada Senior Care is very honest, on top of things, follows through, and informs me of everything. They don't have a caregiver come in without first making sure it's a good fit. Our caregiver helps my husband do things that I cannot help him with.

August 31, 2017

By Marian J_518720

Amada Senior Care is dependable and everyone is very nice. My caregivers do things for me in my home that I cannot do myself, as well as being nice company to have.

By Manuel E_508447

Amada Senior Care is flexible. That is really important to me. It is nice to have some company that is the same gender as the client.

By Pat O_508340

I've only been to Amada Senior Care twice, but I would like them to give me something like a flyer that shows what my schedule is. The services from Amada Senior Care give me the chance to get out and get groceries because I cannot leave my wife alone.

By Helen C_508030

Amada Senior Care cares for the patient. They want to be sure that the patient is matched with the right caregivers. Amada Senior Care lifted the burdens and the insecurity of my recovery, providing me help to do everything needed to get me on my feet again.

By Harry T_508008

Most of my experiences with Amada Senior Care have been positive. The caregivers cannot be more attentive to our needs. However, on occasion there has been some trouble with getting a caregiver to come to our home. There have been some mix-ups, which leads to my mother being unattended. The services have been good and Amada Senior Care keeps us informed. They do a good job of taking care of my mom.

July 26, 2017

By Christy W_502066

Amada Senior Care is very professional and very easy to work with. I have not had care for very long, so I'm not sure how to rate this.

July 19, 2017

By Nancy M_498232

Amada Senior Care is very understanding of what our needs are for my stepdad. With Amada Senior Care, I do not have to worry about what is going on with my stepdad and his care. I do not have to rush down to help my stepdad if he needs it because the caregivers are there for them. My life is a lot less stressful having Amada Senior Care to take care of my stepdad.

July 14, 2017

By Stanley N_496317

Amada Senior Care is a good agency because if a caregiver can't come, the agency asks me if I would like it if they found another one. The services help my husband with showering and walking, and they help me with things around the apartment, and I can get out once in a while.

July 12, 2017

By Gloria W_494582

Amada Senior Care has excellent caregivers. The caregivers from Amada Senior Care make my life easy because they are well-trained, responsible, and attentive to me.

By Willie R_493498

Amada Senior Care has had a couple of really good caregivers. Amada Senior Care has been quite beneficial to oversee his medicine, and converse with him, encourage him to exercise, take blood pressure reading.

By Peggie W_493485

Amada Senior Care is here when I need them. The caregiver comes out 5 times a week. She drives me places and runs errands.

By Alan C_493482

I would recommend Amada Senior Care because they are professional, prompt and the caregivers are good.

By Doug L_493474

Amada Senior Care has been dependable and reliable. The services will make life easier by assisting my loved one with her daily activities.

From Amada Senior Care - Oceanside, CA

Amada Senior Care - Oceanside, CA is an in-home care provider serving Oceanside, CA and the surrounding area. Amada Senior Care - Oceanside, CA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Amada Senior Care - Oceanside, CA