Amada Senior Care - Oceanside, CA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Amada Senior Care - Oceanside, CA

William "Nick" N_523726 September 14, 2017

Amada Senior Care has a very caring, professional, and helpful staff. It is hard to keep our caregiver busy the whole time. However, he is becoming more active in his life.

Adele B_522713 September 12, 2017

I would tell a friend that Amada Senior Care sent me nice people and they have good service. Amada Senior Care helped me the most with getting dressed and bathing.

Judy D_522455 September 12, 2017

Amada Senior Care has caregivers that are helpful and respectful. The services from Amada Senior Care have helped a great deal, I don't know how I would have managed without them.

David K_521908 September 11, 2017

Amada Senior Care is very honest, on top of things, follows through, and informs me of everything. They don't have a caregiver come in without first making sure it's a good fit. Our caregiver helps my husband do things that I cannot help him with.

Marian J_518720 August 31, 2017

Amada Senior Care is dependable and everyone is very nice. My caregivers do things for me in my home that I cannot do myself, as well as being nice company to have.

Manuel E_508447 August 08, 2017

Amada Senior Care is flexible. That is really important to me. It is nice to have some company that is the same gender as the client.

Pat O_508340 August 08, 2017

I've only been to Amada Senior Care twice, but I would like them to give me something like a flyer that shows what my schedule is. The services from Amada Senior Care give me the chance to get out and get groceries because I cannot leave my wife alone.

Helen C_508030 August 08, 2017

Amada Senior Care cares for the patient. They want to be sure that the patient is matched with the right caregivers. Amada Senior Care lifted the burdens and the insecurity of my recovery, providing me help to do everything needed to get me on my feet again.

Harry T_508008 August 08, 2017

Most of my experiences with Amada Senior Care have been positive. The caregivers cannot be more attentive to our needs. However, on occasion there has been some trouble with getting a caregiver to come to our home. There have been some mix-ups, which leads to my mother being unattended. The services have been good and Amada Senior Care keeps us informed. They do a good job of taking care of my mom.

Christy W_502066 July 26, 2017

Amada Senior Care is very professional and very easy to work with. I have not had care for very long, so I'm not sure how to rate this.

Nancy M_498232 July 19, 2017

Amada Senior Care is very understanding of what our needs are for my stepdad. With Amada Senior Care, I do not have to worry about what is going on with my stepdad and his care. I do not have to rush down to help my stepdad if he needs it because the caregivers are there for them. My life is a lot less stressful having Amada Senior Care to take care of my stepdad.

Stanley N_496317 July 14, 2017

Amada Senior Care is a good agency because if a caregiver can't come, the agency asks me if I would like it if they found another one. The services help my husband with showering and walking, and they help me with things around the apartment, and I can get out once in a while.

Gloria W_494582 July 12, 2017

Amada Senior Care has excellent caregivers. The caregivers from Amada Senior Care make my life easy because they are well-trained, responsible, and attentive to me.

Willie R_493498 July 10, 2017

Amada Senior Care has had a couple of really good caregivers. Amada Senior Care has been quite beneficial to oversee his medicine, and converse with him, encourage him to exercise, take blood pressure reading.

Peggie W_493485 July 10, 2017

Amada Senior Care is here when I need them. The caregiver comes out 5 times a week. She drives me places and runs errands.

Alan C_493482 July 10, 2017

I would recommend Amada Senior Care because they are professional, prompt and the caregivers are good.

Doug L_493474 July 10, 2017

Amada Senior Care has been dependable and reliable. The services will make life easier by assisting my loved one with her daily activities.

About Amada Senior Care - Oceanside, CA

Amada Senior Care - Oceanside, CA is an in-home care provider serving Oceanside, CA and the surrounding area. Amada Senior Care - Oceanside, CA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.