Home Instead Senior Care - Ocala, FL

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Ocala, FL

May 31, 2013

By Kimberly4

The Home Instead caregivers were responsible and reliable. They allowed us to keep our mother in her home for much longer than we would have been able to without them.The scheduling staff was always able to accomodate our needs in an emergency. The care givers were caring and patient with our mother and mother counted many of them as her friends. They were great!

May 31, 2013

By Bunny3

Great, caring, helpers! Feel comfortable with them in my home; and appreciate their help during a difficult time.

April 17, 2013

By Dino1

We were very pleased with the care and compassion. It is a great organization.

By Nan4

They are very professional caregivers. They are very compassionate and sensitive to my mother's situation. They are an excellent all around service.

By Barbara21

Caring, compassionate go above and beyond. I really appreciate the Samuel sons.

By Sue14

Dependable, trustworthy and caring. Going above and beyond what's required, providing friendship, taking him places, decorating for holidays; they are members of our family.

By Myrna1

Wonderful Provider.

By Marie14

They do a good job screening and matching up caregivers with patients (clients). The quality of care is very good.

By Caroline4

Home Instead Senior Care went above and beyond every facet, in their attention given to our dear friend, Paul. He lived to be 100, enjoying a good quality of life in his last few years.

By Mary44

The best Home Instead in the world! Caring people with understanding. Their caregivers are the best.

By Karon1

They are great people to work with.

By Alex&Lisa

The administration and caregivers at Home Instead are simply exceptional. The service and attention to detail provided are always outstanding. We are particularly impressed and thankful for their human touch, compassion, and caring shown, without exception.

By Tom&Debbie

Great people! Excellent care for our loved one!

By Judy15

I just love this company and the people who work there. They always kept me informed. They are very professional, pleasant, respectful to their word, and considerate of our needs. As you can see, they are a very compassionate and caring company who rate 10+ in my book!

May 08, 2009

By Steven C. Durand

Other concerned individual

This is an extremely professional organization. More importantly the really care about people. I have seen the smiles they bring to people in need. I hope they are around when I need care.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Ocala, FL

The Home Instead Senior Care family network of locally owned franchise offices was developed with a passionate desire to be your trusted in-home non-medical care agency to help your family keep your aging mother, father, grandparent or friend in their home as grow older. Whether it's a few hours a day or long-term care 24 hours a day, a CAREGiver can offer Companionship, Home Helper and Personal Care services as they grow older.

Our goal is to provide hands on leadership and support to both our CAREGivers, Staff and Clients. As residents of Ocala and as members of the Marion County business community, we are proud to be active members of the Ocala/Marion County Chamber of Commerce, the Ocala Business Leaders and the Ocala Rotary. We give back to the community with our "Be A Santa to a Senior" and our "Top Senior Model" Programs. We serve our community by volunteering with the Alzheimer's Association and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Finally, with each new client we make a contribution to Interfaith Emergency Services. Our Florida License number is: HHA 299993167.

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Ocala, FL

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Ocala, FL

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details